Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Master

Learning more and more

I am learning more and more about the power of our Minds, I create realities of my own desire, for example, I created a reality that was in fact all about a movie that I saw. I saw the actors face to face, I played along with them, having my own role. I can listen music in my own mind as if I am listening music to my headphones. I'm having more experiences where I am learning about the power of psychokinesis ( to move objects with your mind ). I woke up this morning, I focused on an object and I felt something fluid in the space of reality around that object and the object itself, as if it was all fluid, like water. The whole reality seems to be made of something fluid, something like water.

I said, I wanna listen to this song, then I heard it playing in my own mind very clearly and it lasted, it was not just a moment, maybe a minute.

All of this only happens in deep states of meditation or between sleep and wakefullness and sometimes while I am awake.

Your thoughts have an incredible power, everything you tell yourself, your body believes it, it may take some time, but it believes it. You have 100% control over your body though you are not aware of this. Be more and more conscious and you have more and more power over yourself and the world around you. Stop being at the mercy of the forces around you, stop being a victim, be more and more conscious of the things you do, the words you speak, the thoughts you have, be conscious of yourself, don't go along with the flow, be the flow.

I am more and more in touch with the Atman, the true Self, I can sense it presence in me. One good advice for you all, calm yourseld down, reach a state of deep peace, in this state of deep peace, focus all your inention on something you wish to have or to happen, something good, see it happening in your own mind, do this and good things may happen to you.

We are Creators.
Old 09-02-2021, 04:24 PM
Master
I'm glad for you thatman.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I'm glad for you thatman.

What about your progress?
Old 10-02-2021, 07:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
What about your progress?
I don't know.
Until i can have what i want and when i want it,i'll keep trying.
Old 19-02-2021, 02:27 AM
Master

Quote:
I am learning more and more about the power of our Minds, I create realities of my own desire, for example, I created a reality that was in fact all about a movie that I saw. I saw the actors face to face, I played along with them, having my own role. I can listen music in my own mind as if I am listening music to my headphones. I'm having more experiences where I am learning about the power of psychokinesis ( to move objects with your mind ). I woke up this morning, I focused on an object and I felt something fluid in the space of reality around that object and the object itself, as if it was all fluid, like water. The whole reality seems to be made of something fluid, something like water.

I said, I wanna listen to this song, then I heard it playing in my own mind very clearly and it lasted, it was not just a moment, maybe a minute.

All of this only happens in deep states of meditation or between sleep and wakefullness and sometimes while I am awake.

Your thoughts have an incredible power, everything you tell yourself, your body believes it, it may take some time, but it believes it. You have 100% control over your body though you are not aware of this. Be more and more conscious and you have more and more power over yourself and the world around you. Stop being at the mercy of the forces around you, stop being a victim, be more and more conscious of the things you do, the words you speak, the thoughts you have, be conscious of yourself, don't go along with the flow, be the flow.

I am more and more in touch with the Atman, the true Self, I can sense it presence in me. One good advice for you all, calm yourseld down, reach a state of deep peace, in this state of deep peace, focus all your inention on something you wish to have or to happen, something good, see it happening in your own mind, do this and good things may happen to you.

We are Creators.

Do you do all of this using the power of your silent mind, ThatMan?

Do you know what determines outcomes in life, is it something different to the rational mind's processes, in your judgement?
Old 19-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Do you do all of this using the power of your silent mind, ThatMan?

Do you know what determines outcomes in life, is it something different to the rational mind's processes, in your judgement?

I call it the "Inner Self", from here I draw all my "revelations", messages, experiences and understanding of reality. Every one has a inner Self but most of people are not aware of its presence. It's there, always there, observing everything.

Try to understand that everything you are, everything you experience, comes from within yourself, this is where the source and the power is.

I am not sure of the last question as I have not acquired this kind of knowledge, you see, I was given glimpses into the play of life, seeing the whole play but I don't know how it works. From what I was told, "I" decided everything about my life prior to my coming into this world. In other words, I am the producer of my life though this "I" that I identify with, in this world, can't comprehand something like this.
Old 20-02-2021, 04:34 PM
Knower
Quote:

I am not sure of the last question as I have not acquired this kind of knowledge, you see, I was given glimpses into the play of life, seeing the whole play but I don't know how it works. From what I was told, "I" decided everything about my life prior to my coming into this world. In other words, I am the producer of my life though this "I" that I identify with, in this world, can't comprehand something like this.

You know what's crazy? For awhile now I've been thinking about true free will. It came to me one day that free will is decided during the reincarnation process. while we were consulting with our guides on our next life we decided how this life would play out. I'm not saying every little detail.. but at least the main events. when we do that.. I feel like that is true free will.