Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-10-2021, 04:48 PM
Knower
Technically, I believe Heaven, Hell and any conventional reality may be perceived with our current state of mind, but that is not to say, "our conventional mind" must remain in its current state at all times.

By that nature, we should be able to choose which state of preference (a.k.a.: our "perceptual modus operandi") to perceive reality from. Some are more adept at this than others.

Therefore, we may choose to think (feel/see/smell/hear/taste) in any nature that exists (to our perception) : "if we 'think' its heaven, then it must be heaven (for us)"; "if we 'think' it is hell, then the same must be true" - these sensations are going to be present no matter if we're alive or dead (physically).

In the event that physical life gets extinguished, the mind might be in a state of shock due to circumstances, or in a state of bliss. But either way, it remains as the way we think about what state we are to remain in.

By this reasoning, I think that the "trick" is to choose to exist in a blissful state of being, no matter whether someone decides to murder me, I die by natural causes, or whatever other possibility occurs to end the heartbeat forever.

In all of our conscious moments, we build our "response" to what we perceive.

Personally, I don't like much of what I've perceived in this physical state, so I have resigned myself to the sometimes "strenuous" mental efforts of building my own heaven in a future non-physical environment. Some psychologists might label it as living in a "paracosm" - but that's fine with me. Whatever state of sanity they(you) choose to label me with, I still have an ability to function as a human organism on a day to day basis anyway, so that hasn't stopped me for the last 45 years or so, from preparing a place to retire to when my physicality actually ends.

My mental work has mostly been done in what I'd like to consider as the "upper astral planes" - which for my purposes is just the nearest "gateway" to the upper spirit planes...eventually. I believe that our most "emotional states of well being" reside here (in the Astral plane). I avoid the lower areas where & when I can, so as to experience the higher vibrations [of emotion] : elation, empathy, joy, etc & avoid all the dark, negative stuff that I can.

But my point is, I guess, don't allow yourself to get trapped in the hell of it all ... that's a conscious decision. Heaven and Hell and the physical universe are all choices. I choose to think of physicality as hell sometimes in itself - because I know this physicality is only temporary. Ergo: hell is a temporary thing too. Something that I will ultimately be gone from.

I believe the polarities of dualisms will no longer exist, once the physical has been departed from. Granted, some folks, can depart from them as their current human state allows them. As I've seen in previous threads, the argument against duality is a hard one to win - but that's only because there is a dualistic counter point to every word expressed in this reality ... No point can be made because there is a referential counter-point on every symbol imaginable.

My "imaginative symbolic dualism" is allowable here where I can [attempt to] discuss matters. It is not allowed to manifest where my permanent home resides.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 12-10-2021, 02:56 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneshrai
What is the importance of hell and heaven afterlife?

Its not a matter of what the importance of these realms are in the afterlife as it is to know who is in control of what. There are 7 Heavens or Dimensions within the patrix which is equivalent to the solar system where Saturn is the 7th Heaven. Beyond the 7th Heaven is the khaa (pronounced shaa) ie the greater universe. The 8th and 9th Heavens are Orion and beyond the 9th Heaven is the Void where only pure spirit exists. This is known as dark matter & dark energy which consists of the majority of the universe.

Therefore which Heavens are you talking about? The Heavens within the patrix or Orion? After our physical body has expired we go to where our beliefs take us and how we vibrate overall upon death. If a soul is very religious they will go to the corresponding belief systems Heaven, first led there by a tunnel with a white light at the end of it. The Tunnel of Light located in the astral which discarnate souls see after death is the trap! If a person believes they are bad and going to Hell then that's the virtual reality they will experience. In the end these are just temporary abodes a soul experiences before they are recycled again.

Heaven and Hell do not just exist in our minds as imaginations but are very real locations in the astral and they are just as real as 3-D. We the current Human Soul Group or Earths Human Mass Consciousness exist in the Underworld which is equivalent to the 5 Heavens below the 7 Heavens and the Sun and Moon are apart of Earths atmosphere. The 5 Heavens are the upper layers of Earths atmosphere. These 5 Heavens are a copy of the 7 Heavens being the solar system, "this" is the patrix!

It is important for The Authorities (Archons) to get souls back into they're system to feed it and for a future sinister agenda if the Warlords get they're way. We humans have created the grid that surrounds our planet keeping the human soul group trapped inside with our own rigid beliefs which creates a thick cloud and held together in place with advanced ET technology. These concepts (Heaven and Hell) are real and we humans have manifested many things with our thoughts and intentions alone. Our thoughts are extremely powerful and will lead us to freedom and or the highest aspect of ourselves.
Old 20-02-2022, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneshrai
What is the importance of hell and heaven afterlife?

Hell was never real. The original scripture never spoke of a hell. It spoke of a purgatory, which was only temporary before you were prepared for heaven (or for some reason just didn't want to go).

Hell was later fabricated by the proponents of the religions as a scare tactic. What better way to get followers than by giving them DIRE consequences of terrible pain and torment if they DON'T follow it? It was ingenious. Sick and twisted, but ingenious.

Regardless, as far as I'm aware, hell is not real. The closest we have to hell is Earth and reincarnation. Forgetting who we are over and over, having to learn everything over again, finding love again, feeling a false sense of loneliness, separation, etc. This could certainly be viewed as a type of hell.