Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Master

What is the most powerful stone to attract money?

What stone have you personally used that brought you extremely good luck and brought you money?

Tell me your story!

I'm looking for a very powerful money stone!

Old 25-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Likes2Read

I approach the issue from a different direction. I like having hands-on control of making things happen, rather than just attracting things. So the stones I go with are the inspirational ones and the energizing ones. Second-Chakra (usually orange) stones govern creativity, for example. First-Chakra stones can be groundng but also energizing.

When I'm full of energy and inspired with creativity, I'm more likely to actually DO the things that will bring in income, instead of just planning or thinking about doing them.
Old 25-07-2013, 03:25 AM
angelleem

I don't use a stone but I have a Buddha ornament in the corner of my room which I believe helps me receive abundance in my life.
Old 25-07-2013, 04:28 AM
Master
What is the most powerful stone to attract money?......a diamond lol.
Old 25-07-2013, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
What is the most powerful stone to attract money?......a diamond lol.

Why would it be a diamond? Diamonds aren't even rare, companies just keep most of the surplus off of the market to maintain a high retail value on them. But just like anything else with a high retail value the second you buy them and use them they lose a huge percentage of their value. There are countless types of crystals, gemstones, and tektites that are much more rare and in-turn much more valuable realistically. Stones that maintain their value and if anything only appreciate.

To the OPer if you want the universe to reward you first you have to sacrifice. Giving away a small portion of your income to charity or someone who really needs it always ends up paying you back in one way or another. For me personally I give away roughly 10% of my income to charities monthly and when I was cutback on work hours and inevitable doom was looming magically I found myself in a position to make thousands of dollars practically doing no work at all. When it was all said and done I made roughly $20,000 in a period of around 8 months. It was all made spending a couple hours a day on my computer doing small tasks here and there in an online market. Some stones might help you out, or they might not I cannot say from personal experience either way. But without a doubt if you want the universe to reward you with its' endless bounty first you have to make selfless sacrifices. Nothing worth having comes easily or free unless you deserve it. I am not saying that you don't deserve it just attempting to explain how the process generally works. I never expected or asked for the money the universe gave me, if I would of I highly doubt I would of received it. If you make donations and do good acts of karma hoping that you will in turn receive good karma back it doesn't really count unfortunately.
Old 25-07-2013, 08:30 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Why would it be a diamond? Diamonds aren't even rare, companies just keep most of the surplus off of the market to maintain a high retail value on them. But just like anything else with a high retail value the second you buy them and use them they lose a huge percentage of their value. There are countless types of crystals, gemstones, and tektites that are much more rare and in-turn much more valuable realistically. Stones that maintain their value and if anything only appreciate.

To the OPer if you want the universe to reward you first you have to sacrifice. Giving away a small portion of your income to charity or someone who really needs it always ends up paying you back in one way or another. For me personally I give away roughly 10% of my income to charities monthly and when I was cutback on work hours and inevitable doom was looming magically I found myself in a position to make thousands of dollars practically doing no work at all. When it was all said and done I made roughly $20,000 in a period of around 8 months. It was all made spending a couple hours a day on my computer doing small tasks here and there in an online market. Some stones might help you out, or they might not I cannot say from personal experience either way. But without a doubt if you want the universe to reward you with its' endless bounty first you have to make selfless sacrifices. Nothing worth having comes easily or free unless you deserve it. I am not saying that you don't deserve it just attempting to explain how the process generally works. I never expected or asked for the money the universe gave me, if I would of I highly doubt I would of received it. If you make donations and do good acts of karma hoping that you will in turn receive good karma back it doesn't really count unfortunately.

I met a lady a few years ago who said very similar. She told me her story that money was nothing (not really) and she gave & gave & gave money away and did not mind & always got money in one way or another back. In fact received more than she gave, so gave more & more...
Old 25-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Heat3peat

From my personal experience, I really do think yellow stones (e.g., citrine) attract money.

Ever since carrying a strong piece of libyan glass, I not only feel very protected but there have been incidents that make me believe that it helps bring good luck financial-wise (e.g., someone suddenly paid me back the money they owed for a very long time, my investment has been doing well, I received gift payments out of nowhere, etc.)
Old 25-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Pathfinder
Jade was renowned for this in ancient China. You can find pendants made of Jade with Chinese coins, which should help you attract more fortune. But keep in mind that a crystal or a charm can only enhance your own energy. You might be more lucky if you are out to get a job or start a new company, but money isn't going to come of nowhere. Otherwise, everyone around here would be rich .
Old 25-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Any stone or stones used by yourself or a healer that clears your chakras...
blocks would be blocks...
Good luck...personally I practice the precepts of the Law of Attraction...
and so far so good...ask and it is given...know that you
have already been given it ... believe and wait.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Master

thanks to everyone, but likes2read and heat3peat are the only two that really answered my question................

im not looking for all of these other things...

all im looking for is money attracting stones at the moment.

and to heat3peat, thank you. I have citrine earrings right now..... but I am going to look into getting some Libyan desert glass!!! I have thought about this stone in the past actually.