Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-01-2021, 07:03 AM
Master
Do you ever pray to Jesus Christ?

I do quite often and I find Him very helpful. In many ways I would not be here any more if it were not for Him. I was terribly lost a few years ago and He brought me back to a state of consciousness and normality. Do you ever ask for His help?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 04-01-2021, 07:27 PM
Master

Do you just talk to Him, or you receive guidance from Him too?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-01-2021, 02:34 AM
Master
I never receive guidance.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:03 AM
Master

If it isn't against your beliefs, maybe you should try being open for guidance. I believe we receive guidance all the time, but we don't pay attention.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-01-2021, 04:21 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I do quite often and I find Him very helpful. In many ways I would not be here any more if it were not for Him. I was terribly lost a few years ago and He brought me back to a state of consciousness and normality. Do you ever ask for His help?

i pray in Jesus name, (John 14:6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me), but I pray to his father Jehovah God. Jesus told us that God hears prayers ,(John 9:31 Now we know that God hear not sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and do his will, him he hear). Jesus taught ALL to pray to his Father, not himself ,(Matt. 6:9 In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name).

Jesus is the one who clears the way for our prayers to him Father ,(1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus). Jesus said that we should follow him, meaning his ways and teachings ,(Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me).

he taught us to pray to his Father. because he prayed to his Father ,(John 17:1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You). would Jesus try to take his Father's Glory? NO!...so he wouldn't tell us to pray to him. when he knows all prayers goes to his Father... in HIS name. peace
Old 11-01-2021, 03:20 AM
Master
Sometimes. But I usually speak to Jesus as a stand in. He doesn't really do much for me either. It's odd. But my grandfather, my angels and such always send me signs. Jesus Christ is mostly helping masses of people. I don't think he deals with individuals one on one like he did in the time of the Saints. He is a Master of masters. He is a boss to other angels and guides, kinda like a CEO or headmaster of a School. Jesus is more concerned with people becoming more kind, unconditional love, and acts of mercy and pure love on earth. He is also on stand by for his next Incarnation which will be the prophesied Christian belief called "the Second Coming".
Old 11-01-2021, 07:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Sometimes. But I usually speak to Jesus as a stand in. He doesn't really do much for me either. It's odd. But my grandfather, my angels and such always send me signs. Jesus Christ is mostly helping masses of people. I don't think he deals with individuals one on one like he did in the time of the Saints. He is a Master of masters. He is a boss to other angels and guides, kinda like a CEO or headmaster of a School. Jesus is more concerned with people becoming more kind, unconditional love, and acts of mercy and pure love on earth. He is also on stand by for his next Incarnation which will be the prophesied Christian belief called "the Second Coming".

Amilius777,

Perhaps the Second Coming is open to interpretation. We understand the first coming. But when Paul says “it is no longer I that live but Christ in me” some could interpret that as the second coming. Which version is better....the one in the unknown future or possibly the one right now ?
Old 12-01-2021, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Amilius777,

Perhaps the Second Coming is open to interpretation. We understand the first coming. But when Paul says “it is no longer I that live but Christ in me” some could interpret that as the second coming. Which version is better....the one in the unknown future or possibly the one right now ?

The Resurrection of Christ within us is the best version imo...
Old 12-01-2021, 08:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The Resurrection of Christ within us is the best version imo...
That surely seems better, but the question is "which is the true version"? Maybe none of the two.
Old 12-01-2021, 09:29 PM
PureEvil760

Doing what Jesus said with full conviction is more effective than anything.

Believing in him does nothing because you can believe anything.. The only belief that's really worth anything is that which causes you to act, there's trillions of possibilities but only 1 stone cold Truth.

So when a prophet comes to inform of the 1 and only Truth, he is against the trillions of possibilities.

" '...whoever has chosen to be a friend of the world is appointed an enemy of God.' -James 4:4"

If someone were to ask me 'how do you know your truth is The Truth'
I would answer simply 'because it's not mine.'