Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-12-2020, 07:01 PM
PureEvil760

Lacking Forgiveness.

Every problem you have with another person is 100% your problem and has nothing to do with that person. In other words the problem which you are perceiving in someone else is exactly a mirror, showing you a problem with yourself. Everything you see in the world is a reflection of yourself.

God is the only truth. We only share the Truth, anything else aside from love, peace and forgiveness is something that you created and only exists to you and no one else.

Forgiveness is a real thing, there is real power behind it and if you don't believe me then you have forgiving to do.

God's already won, he always has and its His way or our own way you can't have both.
Old 22-12-2020, 07:19 PM
Master
I was the victim of others,and now i struggle to heal the traumas,because i choose to tolerate and digest things,trying to be the good guy who does no harm.

Now instead of forgiving anyone who wants to step all over me,i attack as hard as i can,and then use forgiveness on my self.

So,what do you think?
Am i lakcing forgiveness or not?
Old 22-12-2020, 07:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Every problem you have with another person is 100% your problem and has nothing to do with that person. In other words the problem which you are perceiving in someone else is exactly a mirror, showing you a problem with yourself. Everything you see in the world is a reflection of yourself.

God is the only truth. We only share the Truth, anything else aside from love, peace and forgiveness is something that you created and only exists to you and no one else.

Forgiveness is a real thing, there is real power behind it and if you don't believe me then you have forgiving to do.

God's already won, he always has and its His way or our own way you can't have both.

PureEvil760,

That is a broad statement. For forgiveness to be a 'real thing' it would seem that sin would also have to be real. Otherwise why even speak of forgiveness ?
Old 22-12-2020, 07:42 PM
I love threads on forgiveness. Thank you for starting it...seems to belie your name here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2020, 07:53 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
PureEvil760,

That is a broad statement. For forgiveness to be a 'real thing' it would seem that sin would also have to be real. Otherwise why even speak of forgiveness ?

Technically forgiveness too, isn't real but it leads to what is. If you have to question the importance of forgiveness then you have yet to utilize it fully.

See in 'heaven' forgiveness doesn't exist, because everything is in a 'forgiven' state naturally, there is no need for forgiveness in Heaven because anything which would require it, cannot enter.

God and Heaven are not human, your human thinking doesn't apply. Everyone must be forgiven for anything and everything before you can enter because it is simply the law. Peace only.

We like to think things are done for us automatically when we die, but where else in life are things automatically done for us? No, this is very critically important to understand God is real and you don't have the faintest clue of who or what it is.

You truly should fear Him because he will destroy every last ounce of evil in you.
Old 22-12-2020, 08:11 PM
Master

Instead of focusing on forgiving, better focus on not being angry, hateful, fearful.

Don't feed whatever brought you suffering with your thoughts.

Understand the symbolic message, and dissolve your limiting belief that brought it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-12-2020, 08:17 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Instead of focusing on forgiving, better focus on not being angry, hateful, fearful.

Don't feed whatever brought you suffering with your thoughts.

Understand the symbolic message, and dissolve your limiting belief that brought it.

It appears your belief is limited. That might be enough for you and your friends and family, but it won't get you to Heaven.

The path is narrow and I'm pointing right at it.

Why would you focus on not being negative when you could just overwhelm it all with positive. I cried from happiness for no reason at all waiting at the DMV before.. that's who I am.

Last edited by PureEvil760 : 22-12-2020 at 09:06 PM.
Old 22-12-2020, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I was the victim of others,and now i struggle to heal the traumas,because i choose to tolerate and digest things,trying to be the good guy who does no harm.

Now instead of forgiving anyone who wants to step all over me,i attack as hard as i can,and then use forgiveness on my self.

So,what do you think?

You have every right to defend yourself and you don't need to ' Forgive ' yourself for doing so. You were not put on this earth to be be hurt and abused by anyone, the perpetrators should be asking/begging you for forgiveness.
You take care of yourself, your worth it
Old 22-12-2020, 08:25 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:

So,what do you think?

Yes, you are very much so. But knowing that is a blessing. What you see in others is a reflection of yourself. So to forgive others is literally to forgive yourself, it only helps you.

Forgiveness is a tool that we can use in order to get closer to the Truth. But it only works if you use it.
Old 22-12-2020, 09:21 PM
Master

Quote:

So,what do you think?

lomax,

It is interesting to hear the different perspectives on forgiveness in these spiritual forums and especially the Christianity forum. My grandmother had a frequent Bible verse that she drilled in my head from Proverbs...."a soft word turneth away wrath". She had 9 children so keeping peace in the family was a focus of hers.
During this raucous and trying political season my go to line has been: "Just because you have the right to do something does not mean that is the right thing to do". Attack can be a knee jerk reaction but the results can be disheartening. Diplomats, in order to keep the peace, are circumspect about the escalation of hostilities. In many ways attacking something directly has the result of giving power to the very thing one attacks.
"Blessed are the peacemakers" comes to mind. Often there is a reward for the brokering of peace. Simply forgiving one's self appears as only half of the equation IMO.