Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-12-2020, 01:28 AM
Pathfinder
How do you verify the validity of crystal healing once and for all?

Imagine someone who knows nothing about crystals and gemstones, this is his first time getting into this world and he's skeptical. He wants to know whether crystals are legit, whether there's sth special about them that distinguishes them from dead ordinary matter. He knows that modern science and culture labels crystals as placebo or woo woo **. But he's open minded and he's willing to do what needs to be done to verify beyond doubt whether crystals are legit or not.

What is this person supposed to do to verify this?
Old 22-12-2020, 02:24 AM
Go to a crystal healer with a problem of some sort - and see for yourself.
Seeing is believing...believe no one if you are the skeptical type.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2020, 04:22 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Go to a crystal healer with a problem of some sort - and see for yourself.
Seeing is believing...believe no one if you are the skeptical type.
Hmm those are not quite available.. I was thinking more of a self experimentation kind of thing. I do have a bunch of crystals and I can intuit there's to them but I can't quite put the finger on what it is and whether I'm just convincing myself of their "uniqueness"
Old 22-12-2020, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by seed321
Imagine someone who knows nothing about crystals and gemstones, this is his first time getting into this world and he's skeptical. He wants to know whether crystals are legit, whether there's sth special about them that distinguishes them from dead ordinary matter. He knows that modern science and culture labels crystals as placebo or woo woo **. But he's open minded and he's willing to do what needs to be done to verify beyond doubt whether crystals are legit or not.

What is this person supposed to do to verify this?

If you and/or friend become sensitive to energy, you could have some do a blind study on you.

A box with, lets say, 4 compartments might do. Have somebody get a stone from the driveway or whatever and 3 different healing stones/crystals and put them into the box, each one going into a separate compartment. Put a cover over the box. Have the person do this out of your friend and/or your sight. Have the person bring the covered box and put your hand(s) over each covered compartment and see if you can notice a difference.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-12-2020, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by seed321
Hmm those are not quite available.. I was thinking more of a self experimentation kind of thing. I do have a bunch of crystals and I can intuit there's to them but I can't quite put the finger on what it is and whether I'm just convincing myself of their "uniqueness"

Do what I posted above and then rotate the box many times with a blind fold on. Then see if you can pick the stones/crystals out.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-12-2020, 04:12 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If you and/or friend become sensitive to energy, you could have some do a blind study on you.

A box with, lets say, 4 compartments might do. Have somebody get a stone from the driveway or whatever and 3 different healing stones/crystals and put them into the box, each one going into a separate compartment. Put a cover over the box. Have the person do this out of your friend and/or your sight. Have the person bring the covered box and put your hand(s) over each covered compartment and see if you can notice a difference.
Sounds simple and interesting, why didn't I already think of that? Thank you for the suggestion!