Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-12-2020, 08:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
As moral people say, the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

The wolves you mention are the genocidal Yahweh worshipers. Christians and Muslims.

IOW, most Christians are Satan worshipers and will not and cannot face the truth.

They put their satanic tribal affiliations ahead of their morals.

In a tribal world, I can see where moral cowards would do that.

Christians cannot argue their position though ,and mostly do not even try.

They just accept that their god does not show well and that they cannot do apologetics well for a genocidal god.

Regards
DL
I don't know any Christians who acknowledge Yahweh as their God. I will go one more step further, I do not know one New Testament Bible that uses Yahweh.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
As moral people say, the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

The wolves you mention are the genocidal Yahweh worshipers. Christians and Muslims.

IOW, most Christians are Satan worshipers and will not and cannot face the truth.

They put their satanic tribal affiliations ahead of their morals.

In a tribal world, I can see where moral cowards would do that.

Christians cannot argue their position though ,and mostly do not even try.

They just accept that their god does not show well and that they cannot do apologetics well for a genocidal god.

Regards
DL

There are many examples in the NT of Jesus being very Un -Jesus like but some find it hard to admit....
Old 16-12-2020, 08:35 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I don't know any Christians who acknowledge Yahweh as their God. I will go one more step further, I do not know one New Testament Bible that uses Yahweh.

The Jews had many names for god and his wife.

How far from what is believed by Christians today do you want to go?

As to Yahweh.
Of course Christians do not bother with the father anymore.

They prefer to ignore the first commandment and go with their, --- died for me lie, --- so that they might feel better about following a genocidal, Armageddon producing murdering Jesus.

Regards
DL
Old 16-12-2020, 08:39 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
There are many examples in the NT of Jesus being very Un -Jesus like but some find it hard to admit....

Hard to admit ---- that they are Christians, that call evil good.

I have ask many who would be most likely to use genocide, god or Satan?

Silence is all I get, which indicates that Christians know who they want to have power and would use genocide. Satan.

Regards
DL
Old 16-12-2020, 09:09 PM
Master
Quote:

As to Yahweh.

They prefer to ignore the first commandment and go with their, --- died for me lie, --- so that they might feel better about following a genocidal, Armageddon producing murdering Jesus.

Regards
DL

As far as I know, the scriptures do not mention that God had a wife. Where is that found in the Bible?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-12-2020, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Hard to admit ---- that they are Christians, that call evil good.

I have ask many who would be most likely to use genocide, god or Satan?

Silence is all I get, which indicates that Christians know who they want to have power and would use genocide. Satan.

Regards
DL

People make all kind of allegations that Jesus acted very much 'un-Jesus'. Problem with that is they are only allegations. If scriptures are provided, and not a whole bunch, but 1-2 so that they can be examined, we can see if there is merit in any of the accusations.

Old 16-12-2020, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:

As to Yahweh.

Regards
DL

' The Jews had many names for god and his wife.'

Are you referring to Asherah ? I did read some Archeological Artifact's had been found which bare this name.... Interesting.
Old 16-12-2020, 09:41 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
As far as I know, the scriptures do not mention that God had a wife. Where is that found in the Bible?

She is the wife of more than one of the Jewish gods. One of the reasons I do not argue with you on the name of god. The Jews alone had half a dozen.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Ash...emitic-goddess

Regards
DL
Old 16-12-2020, 09:46 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' The Jews had many names for god and his wife.'

Are you referring to Asherah ? I did read some Archeological Artifact's had been found which bare this name.... Interesting.

Indeed.

Karen Armstrong's book, the History of god, talks of the many names of the Jewish gods and their consorts. Jesus was even said to kiss Mary on the - blank.

I do not mean that as a joke. The parchment ends after - on the -. It was public and i assume that lips fits at the end.

The oldest of the Jewish gods, from what I can see, was androgynous.
Most Christians do not read him that way though.

Too much feminine for a misogynous religion.

Regards
DL
Old 16-12-2020, 09:52 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
People make all kind of allegations that Jesus acted very much 'un-Jesus'. Problem with that is they are only allegations. If scriptures are provided, and not a whole bunch, but 1-2 so that they can be examined, we can see if there is merit in any of the accusations.

You might be able to but most Christians cannot or do not.

I have asked many if they agree with the God on Trial link I have given you in the past.

None bother returning as they all tuck tale and run because they are either liars or hypocrites.

That is the kind of person Christianity creates. Immoral people.

Regards
DL