Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-04-2020, 02:54 PM
Pathfinder
C.G.Jung

“Without Consciousness there would be no World, for the World exists as such only in so far as it is Consciously Reflected and Considered by a Psyche. Consciousness is a Precondition of Being.”
Old 04-05-2020, 02:50 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgarthaZen11
“Without Consciousness there would be no World, for the World exists as such only in so far as it is Consciously Reflected and Considered by a Psyche. Consciousness is a Precondition of Being.”
Beautiful... and as the mushroom guy said:

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
― Terence McKenna
Old 11-05-2020, 06:16 AM
Newbie ;)

I really like the works by Jung
Old 04-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Rameses

Post Jung incomprehension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgarthaZen11
Hi All,

Is not consciousness one with the Being, because the Being being an attribute of Consciousness itself ?
Was not Mr. Jung in lack of understanding thinking that the Psyche is not but a mere tool of Consciousness ?

Best regards,
R.
Old 05-07-2023, 08:30 AM
Knower

Sometimes referred to as the "objective psyche," the collective unconscious refers to the idea that a segment of the deepest unconscious mind is genetically inherited and not shaped by personal experience, freud believed it to be from personal experience. I agree with Jung, through my spiritual awakening I seen things I had never seen before, and on googling these I discovered they exist in the past, therefore this proved to me he is right.
Old 10-07-2023, 03:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrations
I agree with Jung, through my spiritual awakening I seen things I had never seen before, and on googling these I discovered they exist in the past, therefore this proved to me he is right.

Just seen this.

We would all be very interested, vibrations, if you would share details of your spiritual awakening and how it happened. It would also be good to hear about those things you didn't see previously and how these things proved to you that Jung was right.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 10-07-2023, 04:10 PM
Master

Yeah ide like to hear about your spiritual awakening as well.
Old 10-07-2023, 07:50 PM
Administrator
Spiritual Awakening is different for everyone.
For myself I cant even remember it happening, as I was born hearing and seeing spirit it is Natural for me.
As for Carl Jung I had to study him when I was doing my Counselling

Namaste
Old 30-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Knower

Apologies I have been away on holiday and only recently returned. I had so many visions and lucid dreams throughout my awakening, one in particular I had where I was on top of a mountain drawing the cliff edge, I had no idea how I got up there, I was struggling with shadow work at the time, when a man and woman appeared, I am not religious but before me was the Virgin Mary, and later I discovered the man was Saint Anthony, She told me not to be afraid, I am protected. the man spoke " draw your visions, only then you will see" so that's where it all began.

At first it was patterns, and I drew them throughout my journey, then I realised I had created a beautiful mandala of my progress, Something Carl Jung mentioned in his work, so I could relate to this, we are a pattern and we can change it.
I remember flying over an island the detail was so unique, I sensed medicine from this place, I took to google searching all islands, then I found it to be snake Island. I had never heard of this island before, and it's forbidden now, only experts are allowed passage.

Another time I was led by an Indian with a glowing aura, to a place with giant heads I later discovered to be moai heads, I watched as the Indians played games and shared their laughter diving into the ocean searching for an egg, what was significant about this place was the Mana! I felt it from the Indians. Mana is understood as the sacred and spiritual power that comes from the divinity and is manifested through the human descendants of the gods. Mana was also passed on from generation to generation, creating new privileged lineages. Mana could also be found in certain elements of nature. A person's head is considered tapu to them and not open to uninvited touching by strangers, this made me think how sacred the brain is.

I also had a vision where I was taken to the pyramids which I knew of, I seen black giants and babies, then I seen something I have never seen before, I was in some kind of lighthouse, it was beautiful with a blazing fire on top and a giant mirror like disc reflecting light, I later discovered this to be the pharos of Alexandria.

One of my most intriguing of all was a plant I had never seen before, it had medicinal uses, and I knew how to use it somehow, and how it was used to prevent pregnancy in women, I searched everywhere and although some looked similar it wasn't exact, then I discovered it on some old Egyptian carvings, again on Egyptian coin, it was a plant called silphium, which is now extinct, the Egyptians used pine cones to pollinate it which you can see in their stone carvings, they also referred to it as the golden flower.

there is so much more, like Göbekli Tepe´s architecture the T-shape structures, but my point is knowledge just came to me naturally, and still is, and I am learning so much from these visions, I do believe our ancestors DNA is in our pattern, we are all connected, and if one is able to look inwards and not outwards, and become the elements within, we can connect with our deeper pattern like roots, I remember seeing a wheel turning anticlockwise!
I wasn't sure at the time what it meant, then realised it's where time doesn't exist.

Last edited by vibrations : 30-07-2023 at 03:55 PM.
Old 31-07-2023, 07:53 AM
Knower

There is something else I also want to mention here, I have been getting answers through dreams, there are times when I think about something, really think and wonder, for example the war going on in Russia, I was worried if it broke out to a world war, how could I protect myself, if I survived what about the radiation - that night I had a dream and was given instructions how to build a gas mask, i woke and drew all the components needed and how they fit together, i never have been able to come up with something like this, I didn’t even know anything of science, I took to google and searched home made gas mask and to my surprise it was exactly like my dream, I was astonished.
I also dreamed about the old greek symbols of A,B & G (alpha, beta, gamma, and paper blocking and absorbing certain radiation particles like alpha, I googled this and it was true, so I am learning things I did not know. I dont know why I was shown it but watched a video on the alpha, beta, gamma paper and it Intregued me.

Last edited by vibrations : 31-07-2023 at 08:46 AM.