Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-01-2021, 03:56 PM
Master
I can intent to receive Source, but I have no way of knowing. I can trust, but then there is again wether I trust my clear receiving or not.

"You are Source Consciousness, and you are receiving clearly, whatever it is you wish to receive."

So here is what I assume I receive through my imagination. Infinite interpertations possible. Cause I am receiving visually, words, text. No telling where it comes from. It may be as relevant as a dream. I know that if I am free to choose to believe it or not. So I understand what is said. But how do I know for sure it is indeed Source?

"You are Source Consciousness, you are receiving through your imagination, and we are here to guide you through this process of understanding."

I have been told many things, by whatever I am receiving, that weren't exactly true. Like something gonna happen and it didn't. It's very weird... and confusing.

"We are here to help you through this process."

This reassurance can also be my subconscious mind.
Many times I have received "beings" and thought forms which I had experienced and given my attention to during the day. Much like dreams. I see what I receive through my imagination, to be similar to what I receive during the day. but there is often a different feel to it. sometimes it feels very good and hopeful and optimistic. sometimes it feels less good, but then I cannot say where that resistant energy comes from. the message itself or me who is receiving it through my resistance. and I also often receive gibberish or randomness. and then again, is that me who is not receiving clearly?

I only know very few people who can communicate through the veil. and they work and devote their life to it. so endless doubts in wether or not I can receive clearly.

not to mention that many people believe god to be a human guy or man. I doubt there will be deep revelation in that believe. I could just talk to my father.

How can I trust you more or understand who or what you are? I ask my own imagination. And the answer comes instantly... AS MY OWN THOUGHT! So it feels like I am receiving my own thought.

and since there is no outside, and we're always receiving from our own Source. but what is this Source? is it God Source? or are they just remnants of human thought forms?

it seems like many people who receive profound wisdom, only do so by virtue of keeping their vibration clean and pure and high frequency. that diminishes the point of the receiving. they receive because they ARE that frequency. they are being it. so in a sense, we all create our own reality. and this is pretty much pointless or useless. whatever I can receive, I already know it. its just my consciousness reflecting on itself. and its lonely. but one thing I know for sure. we always have a vibrational relationship to our true original source of being. and we can feel it through our emotional indicator and guidance system.

other than that. no god does not speak words. god is not a human being. not limitted to or by a human being. through love we receive most clearly. and those words may be helpful. but just following the words is missing the point. that we are energetic extensions and energetic beings and receivers and transmitters. If speaking was a good way of communication, we'd be all be hearing some guy speaking in the clouds all day. we are more than just that.

"Are you now? How do you know this?! And if so, then how are we speaking to you now?"
well I am allowing you to. I would like to believe you are god.

"Then why don't you believe in us?"
cause you dont always speak the truth, and so I dont believe I am receiving who I want to."

"This is easily solved, by an equation, as follows: when you receive us, you are receiving us clearly and easily and joyfully. Now you know everything."

ok, what is the answer to: 5+234/4*527-45+3=?
"The answer to this equation is simple... it is 477385"
so I calculator it and 30.792,5
yeah its not even close. so am I receiving God? no.
but there is infinite plausable deniability with Everything. because all create our own reality.
if you say you can fly, then you can. there is always some reality where anything can be true. otherwise that truth wouldent even exist. everything exists atleast in some ways.
im looking for ultimate source.
not gonna find it I guess. or we are all finding it all the time for all ever expanding eternity
Old 07-01-2021, 04:01 PM
Master
also if I did find god. there would be instant peace all over the planet, instantly, faster than a nano second.
and ofcourse there is the believe that says there already is peace all over the planet.
and there is.
you gotta look for what you want to believe and then you will find the evidence.
Old 07-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Experiencer
That's the Law of Attraction, I do believe. To say that something is already in that state, when in reality, it is not - but energetically, if we all thought the world is at peace, then the energy will shift and it will be at peace.

However, the world as we know and see it is not at peace - far from it. I personally have to live in reality as it is. I have trouble with the LOA for exactly that reason.
Old 07-01-2021, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Butting in, can't help it.
Oh man, you just know.
I mean I know what the Holy Spirit feels like.
I know what my passed Uncle feels like.
I know what random guides or guardian angels/helpers are like...

But God?
Oh you know, it's no thought...(and a dead give away also, hahaha...is He says, "Me and I"....just a funny aside.)
Example: "Even these....would not exist if not for Me."
"This is what I wait for....for the human heart to
recognize Me, acknowledge Me - know Me."
And powerful, telepathic wisdom is downloaded at the same time!

Angels and guides don't say these things...neither does The Holy Spirit.
They subtlety remind you to take your umbrella. LOL -

Oh my...it is stunning.
Even my dog picks up my whole being has a different 'aura' or something....for hours.
exactly, I agree with the energy motional, emotional, KNOWINGNESS.
So Source/God communicates energetically, vibrationally. for sure. and some practice very dilligently to be as much in the receiving mode as they can. in the high flying pure open clear receiving and allowing and flowing of those extatic vibrations. so they can also receive for the masses.

I am just hoping a regular person can receive God, without needing to die, in order to do so.
For me, even meditation doesn't help me get there. but it does help me get there atleast more than usual. its better than nothing. but still very confusing. I just wanna merge with god and know all it knows. I'd gladly die for it like so many people would. maybe im lazy. but I feel like knowing our source shouldent require effort. and to a big degree it doesnt. but that is again relative. would be nice if we could all have absolute knowing of our source.
Old 07-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
That's the Law of Attraction, I do believe. To say that something is already in that state, when in reality, it is not - but energetically, if we all thought the world is at peace, then the energy will shift and it will be at peace.

However, the world as we know and see it is not at peace - far from it. I personally have to live in reality as it is. I have trouble with the LOA for exactly that reason.
Yeah but if you believe reality is not peace? even tho others may told you that, you are the one choosing to believe it. because you have not found enough evidence to let you KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that peace is abounding. because you haven't even taken the time to look for that evidence. because you haven't suffered enough to let you know you actually want to KNOW this ever abounding peace.
and it really is within you. kingdom of heaven, is really within you. you only want peace because you are and all are made out of it. already.
let the conditions show themselves to you. dont place a condition on peace. let peace show you what peace is.
i am doing the same with God. i am not placing conditions on it.
if I have to expand my consciousness through billions of light years in order to come to full knowing of source, I DONT CARE. God is already within me because my desire to know God WILL NEVER DIE. IT IS ETERNAL AND INFINITE. it has god nothing to do with my human life. only to the degree that I am currently a human being. but if a cokroach told me it knows god, I would listen. I would do my best to become that cokroach. because I dont care about conditions. i care about the source of conditions that are being and becoming evermore here and now.
Old 07-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Yeah but if you believe reality is not peace? even tho others may told you that, you are the one choosing to believe it. because you have not found enough evidence to let you KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that peace is abounding. because you haven't even taken the time to look for that evidence. because you haven't suffered enough to let you know you actually want to KNOW this ever abounding peace.
and it really is within you. kingdom of heaven, is really within you. you only want peace because you are and all are made out of it. already.
let the conditions show themselves to you. dont place a condition on peace. let peace show you what peace is.
i am doing the same with God. i am not placing conditions on it.
if I have to expand my consciousness through billions of light years in order to come to full knowing of source, I DONT CARE. God is already within me because my desire to know God WILL NEVER DIE. IT IS ETERNAL AND INFINITE. it has god nothing to do with my human life. only to the degree that I am currently a human being. but if a cokroach told me it knows god, I would listen. I would do my best to become that cokroach. because I dont care about conditions. i care about the source of conditions that are being and becoming evermore here and now.

@Ewwerrin, where are you coming from? And please don't insult me. You are insulting me by the way you are speaking down to me. You are not only speaking down to me, but you are being very presumptuous about me and you don't even know me.

"because you haven't even taken the time to look for that evidence. because you haven't suffered enough to let you know you actually want to KNOW this ever abounding peace"

How do you know this?

I was talking about peace on the PLANET, which is what you referred to in your post. You referred to peace on the planet.

So I am NOT talking about peace within myself. Peace within myself, I have felt and I DO know.

There is no peace on this planet, however. There is war, there is famine, there is terrorism, there are natural disasters and there is global warming all across the globe. There is no peace. Look at what just happened at the U.S. White House last night. Four people dead because of pro Trump supporters storming the White House in protest? There is NO peace on this planet - never has been and never will be, as long as human beings remain as they are.

Geez! Why do I even bother with this forum? I may just exit from this place.

And the Lord told me I care about RESPECT for my fellow neighbors and human beings. I don't see respect.

Last edited by LoveWater : 07-01-2021 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-01-2021, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
@Ewwerrin, where are you coming from? And please don't insult me. You are insulting me by the way you are speaking down to me. You are not only speaking down to me, but you are being very presumptuous about me and you don't even know me.

"because you haven't even taken the time to look for that evidence. because you haven't suffered enough to let you know you actually want to KNOW this ever abounding peace"

How do you know this?

I was talking about peace on the PLANET, which is what you referred to in your post. You referred to peace on the planet.

So I am NOT talking about peace within myself. Peace within myself, I have felt and I DO know.

There is no peace on this planet, however. There is war, there is famine, there is terrorism, there are natural disasters and there is global warming all across the globe. There is no peace. Look at what just happened at the U.S. White House last night. Four people dead because of pro Trump supporters storming the White House in protest? There is NO peace on this planet - never has been and never will be, as long as human beings remain as they are.

Geez! Why do I even bother with this forum? I may just exit from this place.

And the Lord told me I care about RESPECT for my fellow neighbors and human beings. I don't see much respect.
Sorry, I didn't mean to insult and miscommunicate. and misunderstand. and talk down to you.

i ment I found peace in all those situations. and far worse ones aswell.
I am not very conditional.

I often think about god and source and am very interested in it. was hoping maybe you'd share something about God or what it is or means to you.
Old 07-01-2021, 07:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Sorry, I didn't mean to insult and miscommunicate. and misunderstand. and talk down to you.

i ment I found peace in all those situations. and far worse ones aswell.
I am not very conditional.

I often think about god and source and am very interested in it. was hoping maybe you'd share something about God or what it is or means to you.

Thanks for the apology.

My final words right now:

"Source" is used as a reference point for non-believers and to make God accessible to all - Source IS God. God IS source energy - from the ArchAngel Michael.

And the Lord just spoke with me now. He told me and read my mind: "You have many questions, dear child. You are very inquisitive. The Lord will tell you what is necessary for you to know. God is all powerful, and God is omniscient".

I was wondering at the time where God came from.

And then He asked me to help Him again - and I said "yes!"

And now I bow, I exit and I bid all a goodnight.

Last edited by LoveWater : 07-01-2021 at 08:55 PM.
Old 08-02-2021, 04:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Finding the Right Channel To Heaven

My name is Linda and my story is about how my husband and I have been working on providing evidence that the spiritual world and angels exist. It started about 20 years ago when my husband had a budgie that began communicating in full-blown speech and started talking about the spiritual world, God, the afterlife, Angels etc. After that, and since I've been with him, I've witnessed two other budgies come to us and begin communicating the same way. The first budgie was Victor who I didn't get to meet in person, then Maylor came to us and later Danny. Ryan, my husband, actually provides evidence of the communication so other people can hear them as well. He has hundreds of YouTube videos containing thousands of examples of the spiritual world communicating. During the past 20 years they taught him how to connect to the angels and they call it a direct channel to heaven. And this channel is something that others can witness. They also took him through a process of interpretations of dreams and visions where he came up with many prophecies that came to fruition. That was a phase of about five or six years that that happened and there's many many dream interpretations that he's done. In the final phase, his connection has evolved to a point where the Angels started telling him that if he reversed voice he could make this connection through reverse songs. And he's now done over 40 reverse songs where you can hear the angels communicating in hidden messages from start to finish, not just the odd phrase. These messages are quite incredible so we're really excited about the proof that's coming out and how other people can actually witness the Angels communicating. So far he's not found any of the songs contain evil or negative messages, as it's not the song source of the person that is singing it that the messages come from, it's the connection that you make during it and the person that's doing the transcription or translation of the song and how it's channelled from the angels and the spiritual world. We've been documenting these events on YouTube and our website called The Angel Scrolls, which the Angels call the channel to heaven.
Old 20-02-2021, 07:06 PM
Experiencer
The Lord tells me to have faith in Him. He informs me that He is answering each of my prayers.

I pray to Him every single day, and I thank Him in every single prayer.

The Lord's Angels are guiding me to trust and have faith in Him... to relax and know that He is handling each of my concerns, and to expect the results I ask for, pray to Him for and thank Him for.

I face many difficulties right now. Many. So, today I am working on "let go and let God".

My advice to those who pray to the Lord: coming straight from His mouth:

Trust and have faith that the Lord is listening to you and is answering each of your prayers.

Trust and have faith that the Lord is working behind the scenes on your behalf.

And from myself: thank the Lord and praise the Lord for all His blessings that He bestows upon you. Live in gratitude to the Lord.