Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-08-2019, 01:16 PM
Master
More on this topic...but it's not a memory thing so much as a fundamental constant of the known universe appears to have changed in some fundamental way since the 1990s.

Note...a fundamental constant would normally be bound up with one particular instance of the universe. And a real or meaningful change in that constant would normally comprise or could be taken to indicate a different universe entirely, one with different values and behaviours for its fundamental constants.

----------------

So...I came across a recent vid from PBS Space Time titled "Is Dark Energy Getting Stronger?"
https://www.pbs.org/video/is-dark-en...ronger-rgx3zt/

It basically lays out 2 observed facts and then discusses implications.
1st fact - in the 1990s, scientists found that the % of dark energy (& dark matter) was deemed to be a large majority of the known universe, and that the effect of dark energy (per the data) was basically at or near a constant level after some very early point in the initial expansion of the universe.

It was plotted as a trend line that jumps up from 0 and then levels out early on and remains at that level for the rest of known time till now.

2nd Fact -- Then, using some new data, different researchers recently went to derive the same thing. Dark energy (& dark matter), still most of the known universe :) but regarding the effect of dark energy, they got a slightly different leveled-off trend line, one indicating more effect. I.e., a stronger effect of the dark energy present in the universe. The question was, is dark energy getting stronger? Because if so, the universe would then just as likely ultimately end in a "Big Rip".

The narrator stated a reasonable caveat about unknown factors or measurement issues, etc., and that the implications of the study are as yet speculative. He himself suspected dark energy was still constant in the universe and that various other ultimately explanable but as yet unknown factors were at play.

I agree...but I also agree that the constant level, or effect, of dark energy may have changed. Particularly if this is not our first rodeo...i.e., if this is a (Source-given) near-identical reinstantiation of the universe. Differences being, along with Mandela and similar, apparently also perhaps a stronger effect of the dark energy "constant". A new dark energy constant, IOW.

And..if CERN keeps killing us off...perhaps ever new constant values for dark energy and increasingly, a new ending to the universe, i.e. the Big Rip rather than the Big Freeze.

I wonder...how much more has to change before we begin to "get it"?
Sigh...LOL...

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 04-01-2021, 01:59 AM
Pathfinder

I have memories of seeing certain stuff I later fond out were made years later then when i remember seeing them.

Namely a movie i watched as a kid on VHS and when search for it on IMDB it said its from 1993. The movie is called Knights with Kris Kristofferson and Lance Henriksen. Terrible B Movie.

Also video for High Hopes from Pink Floyd...i was shocked that its from 1994 lol

Also having Déjà vu of certain things I only know i saw years into the past, don't know when but they are relatively new and to me seem like distant forgotten memory.

Don't know is it just false memory mixing up things or not.