Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-01-2021, 12:36 AM
eyesopen2020 eyesopen2020 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 14
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
You can try ask for your grandma to come in your dreams. My grandma died too. I loved her and she came to me first, I was the first who had a dream with her and then my sister, I met her in this golden white light, anyway, the thing is that if you ask her to come, she is going to come. It may take some time but when you expect the least, she will be there. I met my grandma many times and everytime I knew it was her, she was full of love and joy, just be careful, not all dreams with your grandma are really with your grandma. You will know when she will come.

You see 23, I've been seeing 33 for two years? Ha ha ha Almost everyday. I just stopped trying to understand its meaning but when I see it more than usual, I have a feeling that I am about to have some crazy experiences.

You are not making things up, you may also try to meditate for more insights into the spiritual world, into your inner world.

Yes! So I moved to a different part of the country after my Gram passed away and I wasn't able to really "feel" her around much. My mother was in the hospital after an overdose many years ago and as I was getting onto the elevator leaving the ICU, I got an overwhelming scent of my grandmother. Logic tried to tell me that someone else must have just been there but one else around. The next morning when I was visiting my mom, she told me that Mrs. B came to see her. I said Mrs. B? And she said Yeah, you know, Your Grandma? I said oh yeah? How is she? She said Don't know - didn't ask.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-01-2021, 01:16 AM
eyesopen2020 eyesopen2020 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 14
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Did you hurt him because of what went on in your marriage? That you wanted to be with him but couldn't? I don't quite follow... if you have not hurt him enough you can heal him by just being kind and loving and too explaining your situation back then and how you feel now? You have romantic feelings for him, no? And now he's life is in a jam and you are finally happy getting out of your marriage? I am just trying to understand your situation and your relation with him, as to me it is somewhat fuzzy. You should not feel guilt because you are happy and he is unhappy. It is not as if when you are unhappy he will then automatically become happy.

It seem for one reason or another that people with some kind of gift out of the ordinary has family members prior to them to have been like that too, I can't say if it is that they will try to make the road smoother for the next generation or if it is something in the brain that one inherit that make some channel more easier to access. I can only say I have seen this take motion from one generation to the next.

You having a number that keeps poping up is too something many can relate to. Signs are just signs. You have free will and are more powerful than you realize. Sure it is wonderful to be given signs but they don't tell you what to do or what the right choice is, they are just there to support you and give you the notion you are not alone. For me both the good forces and low energy forces tend to like to give signs, and I would be extremely confused if I would start to analyze everything and let it dominate my choices. I would not go "What should I do?" and then give up your free will and not trust yourself, your own instinct of what to do. But that's me, maybe.

If this guy you want to not have hurt, but have is your twin flame or not - who am I to say - I just believe we are paired up with members of our soul group for one purpose or another, could be a period in our lives, could be for the rest of our lives.

I would say feel - and go with the flow - try not to think too much, if possible. Just live. All you can do now is make a mence from your position now in life, then it is up to him if he will accept or not. There is nothing else you can do.

Lots of people with some medium-gift has had remarkable pain in their lives, it is as if it either pushes something to happen or it is that they are that strong that they wish for that stronger obsticle to grow spiritually. I've read somewhere that before we come here and when one plans one's life we have advisers around us so we won't do too much pain in one life time as we then risk maybe commiting suicide, but I don't know, of course, if that is true.

I heard something the other day that really resonated with me to the point of tears. In truth, my grandmother was the only one that truly loved me for me. I never felt like I fully belonged and I always felt like I was a burden or something to my family. For whatever reason, I felt safe and comfortable with my friend and it was truly quite inexplainable. The whole thing was crazy and illogical and because of this, bothers the heck out of me. I didn't really think of it until I heard this:

"The universe showed you what a true home felt like and then ripped it away so you can realize that it is found within yourself."

That was it - I felt like he was home. But I don't need someone else to make me feel like I'm home, I need to learn that for myself and then decide who is worthy enough to share it with me equally.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-01-2021, 05:09 AM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 871
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesopen2020
I heard something the other day that really resonated with me to the point of tears. In truth, my grandmother was the only one that truly loved me for me. I never felt like I fully belonged and I always felt like I was a burden or something to my family. For whatever reason, I felt safe and comfortable with my friend and it was truly quite inexplainable. The whole thing was crazy and illogical and because of this, bothers the heck out of me. I didn't really think of it until I heard this:

"The universe showed you what a true home felt like and then ripped it away so you can realize that it is found within yourself."

That was it - I felt like he was home. But I don't need someone else to make me feel like I'm home, I need to learn that for myself and then decide who is worthy enough to share it with me equally.
Honey, with all due respect, that feeling exactly - feeling like you are home - that is a feeling one get with a soulmate. Sure, you can find home within yourself (harmony) too - but that, that right there - to be home with someone else, that is something great (part of greatness) and not something to throw away.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-01-2021, 01:55 PM
eyesopen2020 eyesopen2020 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 14
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Honey, with all due respect, that feeling exactly - feeling like you are home - that is a feeling one get with a soulmate. Sure, you can find home within yourself (harmony) too - but that, that right there - to be home with someone else, that is something great (part of greatness) and not something to throw away.

I realize this may be a stupid memory but one of the first I had that made me realize just how different my friend was from my husband.

At the time I drove a minivan and I wanted to trade it in for a Wrangler. I was so excited to move on to the next chapter and at the end of the purchase, my h showed up at the dealer and was annoyed he had to be there. He then started making fun of me to the sales guy as to why I am even buying it because I don't even open my sunroof on the van, blah blah blah. I remember how embarrassed I was and it was definitely awkward.

When I showed the pic of my new Jeep to my friend the next day, he was so excited for me and told me how much he loved it and went on and on. I remember thinking why couldn't my h be like that?

And I considered my h home - until I met my friend, my "home" was being made fun of and being made to feel bad for being me. That completely changed after that. I allowed my my marriage to play out as it should and I did actually try, I spent years in therapy and tried to get him to go also and he wouldn't - until now of course. I do not want to get in the middle of someone else's marriage (more so than I already did). That is his choice to make. So if it is meant to be then it will be. If it isn't, I will always be thankful for what I learned from the journey and hope that he is happy and content in whatever he chooses as well.

I am trying to have a leap of faith and go with the flow but it is a little hard for me - but I am trying.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-01-2021, 04:37 PM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 871
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesopen2020
I realize this may be a stupid memory but one of the first I had that made me realize just how different my friend was from my husband.

At the time I drove a minivan and I wanted to trade it in for a Wrangler. I was so excited to move on to the next chapter and at the end of the purchase, my h showed up at the dealer and was annoyed he had to be there. He then started making fun of me to the sales guy as to why I am even buying it because I don't even open my sunroof on the van, blah blah blah. I remember how embarrassed I was and it was definitely awkward.

When I showed the pic of my new Jeep to my friend the next day, he was so excited for me and told me how much he loved it and went on and on. I remember thinking why couldn't my h be like that?

And I considered my h home - until I met my friend, my "home" was being made fun of and being made to feel bad for being me. That completely changed after that. I allowed my my marriage to play out as it should and I did actually try, I spent years in therapy and tried to get him to go also and he wouldn't - until now of course. I do not want to get in the middle of someone else's marriage (more so than I already did). That is his choice to make. So if it is meant to be then it will be. If it isn't, I will always be thankful for what I learned from the journey and hope that he is happy and content in whatever he chooses as well.

I am trying to have a leap of faith and go with the flow but it is a little hard for me - but I am trying.
I suspected this but did not know if I could suggest it to you. I'm sorry you have not ended up in the way your heart desires, but real happy you managed to get out of a marriage with someone who made fun and pushed you down. I think if one lives long enough with a full blown narcissist or psychopath they take little and little over time, that one does not even notice the unbalance, because you are an empath you want to think the best of everyone and to forgive and forget. Now you got yourself back. Congrats :) be careful in the future so you don't fall for the same type of energy exchange (I have been there, done that) that is there between empaths and narcissists or psychopaths. Just love yourself. I understand though it must be frustraded to be that close (with the friendship) and yet not. He came around when he needed to show you another type of man and how to treat someone, it can be those little moments that will later when one look back shine so bright, just like you remembered. I had unfortunately been in a complete mistake of a relationship with someone I think was worse than a narcissist and I remember that one time someone did just a simple gesture, of giving, to me and I suddenly felt as if I was going to cry out of appreciation because no one had treated me with that kind of generousity, that kindness for some time (I had isolated myself with that person before, the classic) and I thought My god there is a world out there - a world of normal kind human beings and I will fight til my last breath to get out there again. For me it was simply to either decided I will die here (in the relationship, mentally before physically) or I will do what it takes, little by little if so, so I will release myself. I was never pulled back in. His mistake was to leave me alone for a period and then try to win me back again but during that time - I was rebuilding myself. When I got out of that - being healed - I had never felt better. I don't think he for a second truly loved me but it could be he thought he did because that was all he was able to give and by his book he gave much. I felt his dangerous energy before becoming involved with him and I blame myself for letting myself over time ignore that first instinct feeling, the feeling was that I truly, strongly disliked him. After that - I always follow my instinct and I'm right. So please norture yourself. Narcissists and worse can see someone with damaged self esteem and, or someone with empathy miles away.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
eyesopen2020 eyesopen2020 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 14
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I suspected this but did not know if I could suggest it to you. I'm sorry you have not ended up in the way your heart desires, but real happy you managed to get out of a marriage with someone who made fun and pushed you down. I think if one lives long enough with a full blown narcissist or psychopath they take little and little over time, that one does not even notice the unbalance, because you are an empath you want to think the best of everyone and to forgive and forget. Now you got yourself back. Congrats :) be careful in the future so you don't fall for the same type of energy exchange (I have been there, done that) that is there between empaths and narcissists or psychopaths. Just love yourself. I understand though it must be frustraded to be that close (with the friendship) and yet not. He came around when he needed to show you another type of man and how to treat someone, it can be those little moments that will later when one look back shine so bright, just like you remembered. I had unfortunately been in a complete mistake of a relationship with someone I think was worse than a narcissist and I remember that one time someone did just a simple gesture, of giving, to me and I suddenly felt as if I was going to cry out of appreciation because no one had treated me with that kind of generousity, that kindness for some time (I had isolated myself with that person before, the classic) and I thought My god there is a world out there - a world of normal kind human beings and I will fight til my last breath to get out there again. For me it was simply to either decided I will die here (in the relationship, mentally before physically) or I will do what it takes, little by little if so, so I will release myself. I was never pulled back in. His mistake was to leave me alone for a period and then try to win me back again but during that time - I was rebuilding myself. When I got out of that - being healed - I had never felt better. I don't think he for a second truly loved me but it could be he thought he did because that was all he was able to give and by his book he gave much. I felt his dangerous energy before becoming involved with him and I blame myself for letting myself over time ignore that first instinct feeling, the feeling was that I truly, strongly disliked him. After that - I always follow my instinct and I'm right. So please norture yourself. Narcissists and worse can see someone with damaged self esteem and, or someone with empathy miles away.


Thank you so much and I am so sorry you had to go through similar situations. It's amazing how things happen at such a slow pace you don't realize the effect until you look at the big picture over years. I'm so embarrassed. I would love to chat more about your experiences and/or journey if you'd like to message me. I love learning new things and how others overcame their adversities.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums