Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 08-01-2021, 09:34 PM
Ascender

Ideas what happened?

My child has always had a strong dislike (fear?) of dolls, people who did not know this would buy her dolls and we had to return them.

One night both she and I had a strange connection where I felt a bad? presence, that I recognize from before (we live in a haunted home) and he was trying to block me from going to her room and then she came running, angry and upset and said the man from before (old time before, dressed as in before) had try to push her to accept a doll he had with white porcelein skin and staring eyes (can't close them, that kind of old doll). My child don't know this but in that room there use to be old antiques, among other things old looking dolls from the previous owner which was taken with them when they moved. My child refused to accept the doll. She saw it as if she was in an old store as everything looked old around her and then trying to give her the doll, which error number 2, as NOBODY names anything but her, if it is hers....

Strangely after this she has gone doll-crazy. All she wanted for Christmas - dolls!

What happened?

Did she overcome her fear? And how did he know her fear?

This presence is I would say leaning towards negative but can too be neutral, but either way he is kind of scary.

Last edited by asearcher : 09-01-2021 at 04:56 PM.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
My child has always had a strong dislike (fear?) of dolls, people who did not know this would buy her dolls and we had to return them.

One night both she and I had a strange connection where I felt a bad? presence, that I recognize from before (we live in a haunted home) and he was trying to block me from going to her room and then she came running, angry and upset and said the man from before (old time before, dressed as in before) had try to push her to accept a doll he had with white porcelein skin and staring eyes (can't close them, that kind of old doll). My child don't know this but in that room there use to be old antiques, among other things old looking dolls from the previous owner which was taken with them when they moved. My child refused to accept the doll. She saw it as if she was in an old store as everything looked old around her and then trying to give her the doll, which error number 2, as NOBODY names anything but her, if it is
hers....

Strangely after this she has gone doll-crazy. All she wanted for Christmas - dolls!

What happened?

Did she overcome her fear? And how did he know her fear?

This presence is I would say leaning towards negative but can too be neutral, but either way he is kind of scary.

asearcher - Something very similar happened to me in the very old and haunted home I lived in for 17 years. The previous owner's son died at war and I suspect that his bedroom was my young son's bedroom. One evening my son screamed and screamed for me, but my spouse couldn't hear his screams (only me). I got out of bed to go to his room and something from above was holding my shoulders down with so much pressure I could not walk. This went on for almost a minute or so until I broke free and ran to my sons room. When I got to his room he asked why his bed was surrounded with men pointing their guns at him. I tried to calm him by telling him it wasn't real and must be a bad dream, when really I knew their were spirits in his room.

When I went to a supposed light healer she told me there is a very big portal to the spirit world in my attic. I believed her because I had heard many voices up there one night all speaking in different languages. I prayed, I used sage, but the only thing that made it all stop was moving.

I could write a book on the volume of things we experienced at that house, but this particular incident you speak of here made me feel I should share my experience with you.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:46 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
asearcher - Something very similar happened to me in the very old and haunted home I lived in for 17 years. The previous owner's son died at war and I suspect that his bedroom was my young son's bedroom. One evening my son screamed and screamed for me, but my spouse couldn't hear his screams (only me). I got out of bed to go to his room and something from above was holding my shoulders down with so much pressure I could not walk. This went on for almost a minute or so until I broke free and ran to my sons room. When I got to his room he asked why his bed was surrounded with men pointing their guns at him. I tried to calm him by telling him it wasn't real and must be a bad dream, when really I knew their were spirits in his room.

When I went to a supposed light healer she told me there is a very big portal to the spirit world in my attic. I believed her because I had heard many voices up there one night all speaking in different languages. I prayed, I used sage, but the only thing that made it all stop was moving.

I could write a book on the volume of things we experienced at that house, but this particular incident you speak of here made me feel I should share my experience with you.
Hi Blackraven, thank you for sharing your experience. It is so terrible they go after kids like that. Each time I get physically ill in some way (not mental) they "break in" again, get stronger, not sure why.
Old 13-01-2021, 01:56 AM
Knower

I think there's something to the idea that there may be things of a parasitic nature that can try to "kick you when you're down." They are called different names in various belief systems.

Also, when people are in deep grief or extremely stressed, it seems like they are magnets for phenomena and they can get worse if they are already ill.
Old Yesterday, 05:26 AM
Pathfinder

I would like to think that it is a guide or teacher who has been with her forever, and he helped her get rid of her fear.

However, I am not naive. I have seen both sides of that coin, and we really don't know who we can trust. When in doubt I lean towards caution. It would be easy to deceive a child. Spirits know this.

It is good that she has lost the fear, though and can enjoy a doll. Make sure all her dolls are cleared with positive energy.

Good luck to you!