Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2021, 12:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
You can try ask for your grandma to come in your dreams. My grandma died too. I loved her and she came to me first, I was the first who had a dream with her and then my sister, I met her in this golden white light, anyway, the thing is that if you ask her to come, she is going to come. It may take some time but when you expect the least, she will be there. I met my grandma many times and everytime I knew it was her, she was full of love and joy, just be careful, not all dreams with your grandma are really with your grandma. You will know when she will come.

You see 23, I've been seeing 33 for two years? Ha ha ha Almost everyday. I just stopped trying to understand its meaning but when I see it more than usual, I have a feeling that I am about to have some crazy experiences.

You are not making things up, you may also try to meditate for more insights into the spiritual world, into your inner world.

Yes! So I moved to a different part of the country after my Gram passed away and I wasn't able to really "feel" her around much. My mother was in the hospital after an overdose many years ago and as I was getting onto the elevator leaving the ICU, I got an overwhelming scent of my grandmother. Logic tried to tell me that someone else must have just been there but one else around. The next morning when I was visiting my mom, she told me that Mrs. B came to see her. I said Mrs. B? And she said Yeah, you know, Your Grandma? I said oh yeah? How is she? She said Don't know - didn't ask.