Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-01-2021, 07:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Unsure if we are a TwinFlame or Soulmates

Hi Everyone.

I have joined as i'm wanting to understand what myself and a female friend (i shall refer to her as "A") have as it's like nothing neither of us has experienced ever.

Just a bit of a background.

18 years ago we were both at the same school but in different year groups, she is 2 years younger than me.

I was dating one of her friends but there was always this pull to A that i couldn't work out - it was like we we best of friends as soon as we saw each other. A used to get jealous of her friend being with me and things got awkward too between the 3 of us. Part of me wanted to be with A instead of my girlfriend at the time.

The Present Day

Fast forward 18 years and A now works at my place of work! She is married, 2 kids and a house.

I was anxious about her starting as those feelings from 18 years suddenly returned. I am single and came out of a 8 year relationship 2 years ago.

I thought i was being silly and over thinking these feelings. At the end of the day, it was 18 years ago, surely no one can keep feelings that long - she is married and has kids!

I popped to see her to say HI and those feelings from 18 years ago all came flooding back.

It turns out that she hasn't lost those deep feelings either.

We have been messaging each other on and off, and i came clean about wanting to be with her 18 years ago - she said i really like you, even to this day!

One time, we locked eyes and it was almost like we were sent into a trance, like nothing else mattered, like we were at peace and had reached home! She described this as "looking into each others soul" and we both know what each other think when we look into each others eyes.

Neither of us can describe the feelings we have other than they are electric, there is this "pull" which we cannot describe (it's like magnetic). We seem to know what each other is thinking and feeling when we are messaging each other. We pretty much like the same things, share the samd core values and seem to be on the same life journey. We cannot stop thinking about each other and feel the other just "there" with us all the time.

We are able to be ourselves round each other without either one judging and we feel we we are able to push, grown and challenge each other.

I am unable to trust people and let my guards down but this time, i had no issues at all. I felt I was able to completely trust A and let ALL my guards and barriers down - i am now completely vulnerable to her. She has done the same too!

First i started to research our star signs, me a cancerian male, her an aries female. I was shocked to see that these 2 are actually compatible!

I then started to research Soulmates but the definition of what a soulmate was didn't really cover it, I wanted to know what this "pull" was that we were feeling and then TwinFlames popped up. Ever since then, we both have been wondering if we are actually each other's twin flame.

We have done countless TwinFlame tests online to try and see if this is not a TwinFlame match but every time we complete them it says "you have found your twin flame"

So now i am turning to this forum for one last confirmation.

If this is a twinflame experience then the time has come at the right time! I have said I am prepared to wait for her.

Last edited by TWINNIE_2003 : 10-01-2021 at 08:32 PM.
Old 12-01-2021, 05:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Twin Flame Love

Hi Twinnie_2003,

From what I'm reading,

It seems like you guys are twin flames. Twin flames are a mirror of you, so if you both are feeling and thinking the same thing or you feel like you're on the same vibrational frequency I would say that you both are twin flames.

Due to our individual life experiences and how that has shaped our minds, the timing wasn't correct and our choices affected the destiny of our life. This caused her to go on with her life without you and you to date A's friend. You always knew what you wanted, but maybe you didn't go for this relationship with A because of both of your energies... If it doesn't work out on this lifetime, it will occur in another lifetime!

Waiting is a very hard thing to do, if you feel like you should do it; then you have all the freedom in the world to do so and if that's what your heart, mind and soul is telling you to do.

Good luck to you.

I am waiting for my twin flame to come to me too, whoever it is.
Old 13-01-2021, 12:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you both. Your TFs will come when you least expect it. Just make sure you are happy in yourself, think positive an apply the law of attraction.

It's a really weird feeling. It's like we can just be ourselves, things come natural and it feels like we aren't trying as it all comes natural. There are no awkward silences and just seem to be "in sync" with each other.

There's a lot to sort out on her sidr but i know she has the strength to do it and grow as a person.

I have a feeling she has already made her mind up and she is just getting everything lined up in her head.
Old 22-01-2021, 10:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Looks like i've got to wait even longer for my Twin Flame. She needs to give her marriage one last try (less than a year) but part of me feels that i may lose her.

Part of me thinks this wasnt mean't to be, but another part of me things we need to go through this stage again to be 100% sure this is right.

She says "i imagine my future now and it's you". I feel she has already made her mind up but just going through the motions. She has asked me to wait and could be 1 month, 3 months or 6 months.

She is giving her husband one last chance (this is the 5th time) to change but in the past, these efforts only last for a short period of time and everything goes back to how it was. How many times does it take for some to change.. or realise that them as a person cannot not change anyway!?

I've just got to keep thinking, good things come to those who wait - something is telling me to wait.

We are having a no contact weekend, starting now and it's going to be hard. We tried no contact over christmas and lasted 3 days.

I just feel lost at the moment and oart of me feels i'm barking up the wrong tree.

Last edited by TWINNIE_2003 : 23-01-2021 at 05:34 AM.
Old 23-01-2021, 08:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
You fill a space he doesn't, that was how she let you in - in the first place. That's how it works. Question is if he can fill that space, replacing you. In my book she has already crossed a border of being unfaithful but then again who knows what her hubby has been up to. You didn't make a vow and put much effort in to this relationship and having children with this person, no matter what it is not as if he is going away - he is the father of her children, he is still the one she has given much too in the past. She has most likely been torn apart for some time and now she has to do what work with her sanity and putting in her last effort. I would say leave her alone, even though you must walk on needles. What will be will be (yeah, easy for me to say, right? You're tormented right now, I'm sorry). The ball is in her corner. Even though I can imagine you will think of her and miss her try to do other things and so forth to try to make time go faster. If you are the one then she will realize this, could be too she need this 5(!) time to be her last, but it is between them, you know, nothing to do with you. They have built much together in the past, there are children involved, this is very serious. I'm just really hoping she does not stay in this marriage for the sake of her children but listen to her heart. She deserves to be happy too.

Thank you for your reply! Talking about it really helps.

You're right about how i "fill a space that he doesn't" and that space has never been filled, after 18 years it's not been filled. She said, "i've found you again and i'm not going to lose you this time".

As you say, the ball is in her court now. It's always easy for other's to say "leave her alone" , i've been there too.

Her kids are her world and she has been staying in the marriage for the kids.. issues have been there for years, and i mean years. She feels that this has "run it's course' and the damage has already been done. In her heart and her gut she knows what she wants.

She is starting to put her happiness first. Something clicked inside her the other day. I feel she has come to realise that the kids will want her to be happy and if the kids later on turn around and say.. "mum, we just wanted you to be happy", can you imagine how she is going to feel?

I feel she is a few steps behind me on the TF journey. About 6 months ago, i felt this almighty sense of peace and calm in my life, like i've been riding a crest of a wave and been in a really good place and in control of my emotions. I said to a family member, i feel like i have put to bed the deamons / troubles / issues i've had and i'm now on a journey to something big. This something "big" i feel is her.

My past relationships (the latest of nearly 8 years - ended may 2019) have never been this natural or the feelings have never been so intense - on both sides.

All i can do is ride this out.