Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 05-11-2016, 02:51 AM
Experiencer
Explorer21, how wonderful that you communicate with objects gratefully. I was taught that gratitude is a pure attunement between all things. The very spin of the subatomic particles is connected to space through what we humans would call gratitude. Gratitude summons the true fellowship and wisdom of bliss in all things, and it might even be said that it is gratitude or ecstasy that binds all things together in space.
Recently I posted a poem in the Poetry section titled "Bliss Wisdom" you might enjoy reading if you have time. It speaks to this subject as well.

Unity and communion have been very much on my mind of late and that has been impacting all my feelings. I am finding that what unites us is massively, though invisible, much greater than anything perceived as separations. We are united with the universe by space itself which is full of infinite possibility held together by primary qualities of benevolent wisdom, just as you said.

How is the robot faring in your book by John Wyndham? I almost purchased Day of the Triffids today for my Kindle, but was disappointed when I discovered that it was not the original, but an adaptation.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 05-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Guide
Starflower, your words about gratitude, unity and communion are very inspiring.
Concerning the robot in John Wyndham's book STOWAWAY TO MARS, Joan and her father spent months studying it, but then it suddenly disintegrated itself so that all evidence of it was completely erased!
Five men and one stowaway (Joan) took about 8 weeks to travel to Mars which looked much like a desert with the occasional shrub growing here and there. The soil was reddish. The 5 men were attacked by a large group of robots which they thought acted unreasonably in comparison to the one on Earth that had disintegrated itself. The latter had not been hostile at all.
Joan, who had become separated from the others, came across a single robot that at first communicated with her and then suddenly picked her up and carried her for miles across the Martian terrain. Hours later, they entered a tall building.
Just when she was contemplating how to escape from the intelligent machines, a man suddenly appeared who was obviously a Martian. He was helpful and friendly and started teaching her how to communicate with him using Martian pictographic language.
Jumping ahead in the story, eventually Joan and the Martian man establish such a close relationship that they make love together and on returning to Earth with the male astronauts, Joan gives birth to their hybrid baby in a little cottage in Wales (about 70 years after STOWAWAY TO MARS was written, Mary Magdalene said that she and her daughter Sar'h lived in a cottage in Wales where Mary retired in her latter years).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Explorer21, how wonderful that you communicate with objects gratefully. I was taught that gratitude is a pure attunement between all things. The very spin of the subatomic particles is connected to space through what we humans would call gratitude. Gratitude summons the true fellowship and wisdom of bliss in all things, and it might even be said that it is gratitude or ecstasy that binds all things together in space.
Recently I posted a poem in the Poetry section titled "Bliss Wisdom" you might enjoy reading if you have time. It speaks to this subject as well.

Unity and communion have been very much on my mind of late and that has been impacting all my feelings. I am finding that what unites us is massively, though invisible, much greater than anything perceived as separations. We are united with the universe by space itself which is full of infinite possibility held together by primary qualities of benevolent wisdom, just as you said.

How is the robot faring in your book by John Wyndham? I almost purchased Day of the Triffids today for my Kindle, but was disappointed when I discovered that it was not the original, but an adaptation.