Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 11-09-2023, 02:17 PM
Suspended
Master
This man died, had an NDE and went to hell and says earthquakes are caused by so many people going to hell that the center of the earth has to expand and create earthquakes to let everybody in.

Rapper Dies & Sees Three (3) Groups in Hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_MlCvaaGdU&t=3507s

Last edited by Aldous : 11-09-2023 at 03:24 PM.
Old 11-09-2023, 05:21 PM
Master
I think in the Vedas earthquakes signal the birth of demons.(I suppose that means demonic humans-we had quite a few quakes and tremors in and around the Manchester area around the turn of this century,and I note an increase of young men of similar ages with names such as Damien or Damon.)
Old 09-11-2023, 02:03 AM
Suspended
Master
Good Catholic Goes to Hell; Says Religion Is to Blame (Shocking NDE!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfOAvfwEMVs

4 Magic Words Got Him Out of Hell (Literally) | Near Death Experience | NDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diPhrDPH8U8

Last edited by Aldous : 09-11-2023 at 02:55 AM.
Old 14-11-2023, 12:24 AM
Suspended
Master
This sounds like a suicide attempt, but no contact with demons.

She Died & Is Told We Choose This | Near Death Experience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc6NBqaNPWk
Old 18-11-2023, 03:06 AM
Suspended
Master
Howard Pittman's Near Death Experience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKnwGMG7PHg
Old 22-11-2023, 03:18 PM
Experiencer

Interesting dream after watching one of the videos

I'm watching this one (Good Catholic Goes to Hell; Says Religion Is to Blame (Shocking NDE!), haven't finished it yet. She said that she started singing and the demons were irritated.

In my dream today I was in the house where I lived with my family when I was a teenager. I was cleaning my room and dusting it. The windows were closed because it was cold outside, so I opened the door to let the dust escape. Suddenly it got very dark, all the light bulbs turned off.

Using magic I tried to make the lights return, but it wasn't working. I tried with all my strength and willpower, I touched the light bulb in the hallway and desired the light to return, but it had no effect. It seemed the darkness was coming from one of the rooms down the hallway.

Then I started singing, a made up hymn I created within the dream. In my language it rhymed, something like: "I'm a child of the Light. Why there is darkness? If God doesn't exist in vain..."

I wanted to create a fourth verse, but those three lines were enough to bring the light. I was very happy and started floating in the hallway, then I saw some portraits on the walls. They were paintings of little angels, cherubs playing in nature. We never had those in the house, then I woke up.

That period of my life wasn't easy, I was depressed and my soul was lost. One of the few things that gave me joy was music.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 22-11-2023, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
I'm watching this one (Good Catholic Goes to Hell; Says Religion Is to Blame (Shocking NDE!)....
Must be this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfOAvfwEMVs&t=2s

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2023, 10:21 PM
Experiencer

Yes.

The account by Howard Storm I already knew from the near-death.com website. It seems they no longer publish experiences.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 02-03-2024, 03:06 AM
Suspended
Master
This is interesting.
Confessions of an Exorcist
https://soundcloud.com/mike-powell-9...radar-exorcism
Old 04-03-2024, 05:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I found these videos recently. I heard of malevolent spirits, but doubted the existence of hell, but is such a thing possible? Are some people put there permanently

Hell has its roots in the Bible, so the warnings mostly there for the biblical's to keep them on the straight and narrow, but also for any one who'm want to mess with the Bible, they'll end up in Hell too.

utopiandreamchild