Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 01-02-2023, 09:38 AM
Guide

Hell is NON EXISTENT.
It is purely of your own making. IMO,there are lower realms but with the chance of betterment.
If you think there is a Hell, your consciousness will make one,eventually you will be pulled out of it.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
...I heard of malevolent spirits, but doubted the existence of hell, but is such a thing possible? Are some people put there permanently?

Absolutely. Addiction and withdrawal are hell right here right now for addicts.
Old 05-02-2023, 11:28 PM
Suspended
Master
Vision of hell at Fatima and Dali paints a painting inspired by it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezRGuuxUho8
Old 05-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I heard of malevolent spirits, but doubted the existence of hell, but is such a thing possible? Are some people put there permanently?

Only the "unrighteous" would go to hell, not the "righteous".
If you found yourself in hell it would only be for educational purposes, all the things you don't want to happen to you happens in hell.

Answer is?, be righteous and then you won't go to hell least you wanted to for the experience/education.

utopiandreamchild
Old 06-02-2023, 01:33 AM
Suspended
Master
I still believe in evolution and reincarnation.
Old 06-02-2023, 01:56 AM
Master
The ones whom say they feel like they've be to hell and back, those are the people whom know a thing or two about hell.

Ifs most definitely not for the faint hearted, but it's an education to have, that's how I see it. You really don't know till you've been there.

utopiandreamchild
Old 07-02-2023, 06:50 PM
Suspended
Master
Old 08-02-2023, 02:55 AM
Knower

While hell may not exist in literal form, there is an interesting threat in the Revelation of St John

"if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life"

Taking his part from the book of life might well result in no more incarnations, and (according to one's beliefs) no heaven and no hell.

The easiest way to do this is to decompose the human system into its basic parts and recycle them separately: elemental, nature spirit, and higher deva.

When I look around for examples of recycling I seem to see several from WW2.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:35 PM
Administrator
Hell does not exist as you would imagine it to be. in the spirit world there are Layers those who do wrong like murder etc are on the lower realms.
They do not progress up until the take responsibility for what they have done.

Namaste
Old 09-02-2023, 05:40 AM
Master

As to Purgatory;
For whatever reason, I was haunted for some time by a memory or a dream, either a subconscious and repressed memory or a past life memory, being trapped in a prison where I eventually died alone, very frightened, confused, cold and my mind was just all over the place.
It's been a prominent theme in my life across multiple levels.

This was a kind of purgatory, one which I was still shaking off until quite recently. In this memory, I did not trust the process of death or dying or perhaps more accurately/ not trusting what was on the other side of death and so from fear, I kept myself trapped in this cell, what I mean is that I was afraid and blinded to try and find my way out.

Numerous times, throughout my life, I saw this vision of me being trapped and each time I had to send a part of myself back into this cell to sit beside myself until I could retrieve another small aspect of myself back to my present moment.
It was very different for me to get through all the various layers of fear, something which I can proudly say that I did eventually achieve.

As to hell, I have created through residual patterns, an entire realm of hell for myself in this life and it has taken me an entire life to retrain my mind, my emotions and my nervous system to learn to live and trust living in a place of love and hope.
❤️