Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Knower
A lamb that always returns

When I was a child I had a dream that I still remember. I remember this dream as if it has come to me only yesterday. In this dream there was an element that keeps on returning to me in my dreams.

The childhood dream (I was a child)

It was a night time and there was a white church. It radiated creating white transparent aura around it. There was a white road leading to this church. The road also shone. On this road there was a child. It was a girl dressed in a white night gown. She had golden hair and naked feet. She also emitted light. She was on her knees praying in front of this white church. There was something in her hands and I realised that it was a tiny white lamb.

Sometime later when I still was a child this little girl appeared in my dream for the second time. In this dream I sat on a small bench in a green yard. When I looked right I saw that there was someone sitting next to me on this bench. It was the same little girl with golden hair and naked feet. She looked the same. However, this time she did not hold a lamb in her hands. She was alone with me.

18 November 2008 (I was approximately 20 years old – early adult years)

I was in a strange place. On the right side there was a hill with a house on it. I looked over my shoulder and I saw a man`s image. He was dressed in white clothes. However, this time the white colour was not bright. It was a little bit dirty. He came closer to me and the more I looked in his eyes, the more I understood that it was terrifying to look at him. He was an albino. He tried to hug me. He was not evil, but I was afraid of him. I tried to stay composed. At this moment the scene disappeared and a new one appeared. I looked at a tiny white lamb. I touched him and I took him in my hands. He was really soft. I loved him so much. Once again I looked over my shoulder and I saw that albino man slowly moved away until he disappeared completely. There was just me and the lamb. I felt good with him.

1 July 2016 (Now I am 28 years old – a woman)

There was a criminal in my dream. It was a man. The police searched for him. He escaped from the police officers through green meadows, green hills, and green forests. The surrounding landscape was a beautiful one. The sun was shining and the sky was clear and blue. After reaching a hill the criminal stopped for a while, because he saw a tall tree. He tried to check whether the tree would be a safe hiding place. After climbing the tree he understood that this is not a good hiding place, so he decided to search further. However, during this time the police almost reached him. The criminal could not run away, because the police would hear him. Instead of running away he hide in bushes. While being aware of the police officers searching for him he looked around himself and not far away from him the criminal saw a tiny white lamb sitting on green grass and looking at him. The lamb radiated peace and reliance. The criminal felt that the lamb has searched for him so he thought to himself: “He has found me!” The criminal took the lamb in his hands and pressed the lamb close to him and they carried on together. The criminal was not alone anymore. There was a lamb with him. I do not know what happened to the criminal, because the dream did not show me the further destiny of this criminal.

It looks like this lamb visits me once in every stage of human growth and development. He was brought in my dreams by a girl when I was a child. The second time he visited me when I was not a little girl anymore, but not yet a woman. The third time is now when I am a woman. I am changing throughout these years, but the lamb does not change. He is always the same in my dreams.

What are your thoughts on this?
Old 02-07-2016, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator
The lamb may be symbolic of innocence. That what is happening in your life in relation to the dreams comes from innocence. In the first the girl was caught up with religion and maybe dogma? Maybe some idea was being planted in your little girl's head that was a bit of a threat to your thinking. Maybe you were taught to pray to God to release you of sin. Religion can be used as a way to control and make us feel guilty. Guilt can lead to shame which can lead to feeling bad about ourselves. Not just bad about our actions but bad about who we are as people. When we feel bad, think we are bad in our core, we sometimes want to cut this part off.

This could possibly be confirmed by the presence of the albino in the second dream. An albino is a person devoid of color, color represents the visual end of emotions and moods so an albino represents someone who is repressing or otherwise denying their emotions and possibly cutting themselves off from connecting with others. You were afraid to even look at that part of yourself because looking at the parts of us we have cut off is because we are trying to hide some pain we are not ready to face. So really the fear of looking at the albino was a fear of looking at the feelings you have denied maybe tied to an idea that you have picked up while being human that your aren't pure anymore (off white clothes, off white attitudes) Our self image can get damaged in the process of being human and cause us to believe we are bad or unworthy.

The final dream signals a belief in bad behavior and punishment. There may be some thoughts or behaviors you feel guilty about (police and prison) that you feel need to be dealt with. You have tried healing them in every way you can think of. All the ventures into the green areas and even up in a tree for higher perspective have not worked. The criminal side still remains because your perception is that the behavior, feeling, or thoughts are bad in the first place. It's the idea that something is criminal needs to change not the behavior itself. The way to heal this in you and release them for good is to see the innocence of it. All human behavior, even the most horrific of them, is born from ignorance and is therefore seen in innocence by spirit. We don't know what we don't know until we know it. There are no mistakes or bad behavior because we use it for perspective to find our way back to love by learning to avoid the thoughts and behaviors that bring pain into our life.

So in some way, during your childhood you may have lost sight of your innocence and started to believe you must act "right" to be good. This can instill some terrible shame in us about our core being and some will go on a quest to find enlightenment to fix the hurt when all we really need to do is fix the idea that we need to be fixed. None of us are bad. Nothing we do is bad. It's all just an exercise in perspective. Finding what works by trying what doesn't and we are never held accountable for engaging in what doesn't. That is why the human experience was created in the first place. So the lamb is symbolic for you of innocence. Embrace it and you will release the hidden guilt and shame that you may be carrying.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Master

I would not be so bold as to offer an interpretation, there are others far more qualified.
Though I think it is you, and only you, who can find the true meaning.

The lamb though is a symbol of innocence, of purity, of gentleness.
It is certainly a fortuitous sign and indeed a beautiful one.

As I said, I can offer nothing other than this, but I think you have something beautiful to give.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 05-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Knower
Thank you for your input! You gave me a chance to see these dreams in a different light.
Old 06-07-2016, 03:05 AM
Guide

In the beginning the lamb is an innocent little pet. at the end the Lamb has become a powerful restorer of the peace and happiness of your youth. the Lamb was confident and the Lamb was there to console the criminal, not for the sake of crime but the sake of innate nature.

I think the dreams speak of your dreams and aspirations of life aspects of yourself. In the beginning is the little girl and the shining road is clear and the radiant building of the church towers, and she kneels before these structures, and the lamb is a little thing held in her hands. Later on what you have with you is a Friend beside you on the way, sitting and taking in the growing expanse of view and wider options; the lamb did not interest you at that stage of growth. The albino man was also a form of purity and light, but you have your doubts/fears/inhibitions though he is nice there is that 'tinge' of romance potential; the fluffy little lamb becomes a thing apart, soft and sensual but rendered harmless (and also not massively powerful). The criminal is in the thick of life.... the verdant growing structures that are there -- the trees and bushes -- are not good 'hiding' places. Being 'with' the lamb gives comfort and relief. you are moving toward the genuine soul-sensing.
Old 17-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Knower
Clear Blue Sky - thank you very much for your interpretation. It was interesting to read it. Something trembled in my heart, when I read your response... but in a good way.