Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Really need help with this one

First, a bit of background info:

I have been going through a gradual awakening over the past 3 years which has been gaining a lot of strength recently. I am now at a point where I am looking at my life from a completely different point of view. I am in a relationship with a chronic atheist and sceptic and have been feeling less and less connected to him. I am feeling quite unfulfilled but part of me really does love him and he is so kind and has been nothing but nice to me. We also have a child together so a split is never going to be easy. The thought of tearing them apart breaks my heart. I can't talk to him about any of this and on the surface I still appear the same, and as if everything is fine.

A few nights ago, as I was going to sleep, out of desperation with the situation I asked my higher self for guidance and advice on what to do about my relationship. I then had a baffling dream scenario which I haven't been able to make total sense of, so if anyone can offer their thoughts I would be most grateful.

The dream started with me, my partner and 3 other strangers sitting on horses, in a field. Suddenly someone shouted that there was a person nearby with a gun but before I even had time to think I was shot right in the middle of the forehead, as was my boyfriend. The bullet lodged there and I felt severe pain in my skull and down the back of my neck but neither of us died. We went to hospital and had to wait in a queue to be seen, both with bullets visibly lodged in our foreheads. Eventually we were told we would be operated on and have our heads cut open. I was terrified. Then suddenly the bullet in my head sort of came out, 'fell' down the side of my body, under the skin, and then popped out my foot and into my hand. The surgeon said that was great and that I avoided having my operation and I was massively relieved. They gave me a carbon pill (?) which was to counteract any residue the bullet might have left. Then I thought 'What about my boyfriend?' and at that point I woke up. The weirdest thing though, when I woke up it was 2.30am and my boyfriends bedside lamp was on, despite it being off when we went to sleep. I asked him in the morning if he had turned it on and he said he had no recollection of doing so!

So can anyone help me figure this out? And also could there be any significance in his lamp being on when I woke up?
Old 13-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Guide

you did not actually wake up at 2:30 ....... you were still in the Visionary state ~ that happens like that ~

the vision merely reflects your waking state of consciousness ...and seems to indicate this will all pass ~
Old 13-07-2016, 07:34 PM
Master
The shooting was some kind of 'psychic surgery' that is performed by your guardians or higher self...They do stuff like that. Shoot you in the brain and do a little surgery while they are at it. I assume it is go get the boyfriend to be a little more aware. I am you got a treatment also but your bullet kind of worked it's way out.

That is how I understand such dreams.

The light might mean something, like 'seeing the light'. It was his light that was on.
Old 14-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Master
your story is quite disturbing to me; not the dream, but the background info.
the connection you have has likely grown through the years, but your feelings
of them have diminished for some reason. i don't understand what fulfillment
is lacking for you... are you incomplete as a person somehow? is some other
person required to fill a void for you?
the person you're with is as worthy of your love as anyone i figure.
at your dreams end, you awaken with a concerned thought for his welfare.
[if you were to split, would you (only) then be concerned for his well-being?]
you two are on a journey together, as the dream shows (you were each wounded).
your recovery was 'miraculous' (due to your spiritual awakening?)...
perhaps your personal state of being is gonna be of benefit to him too.

the statement "I can't talk to him about any of this" is the most troubling.
i suggest that you be upfront and honest with your mate on all things of
consequence. if he feels that you are incompatible due to your shift of
awareness, then you can amicably proceed from there, without adversity.
sorry, H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 16-07-2016, 01:25 AM
Master
For me, at the stage I am at where everything is about the work, I couldn't be with somebody who wasn't supportive at least. He wouldn't have to believe as I do, but he would have to have awareness of the 'something more'...If I couldn't talk about my work then there would be nothing to talk about.

To me, the dream was about penetrating that thick skull. It wasn't an act of violence. Hopefully he will start to see for himself, that's the idea. Be patient for a little bit longer.
Old 16-07-2016, 02:30 AM
Deactivated Account

I remember my iphone flashlight going off bright when I came out of a very short Out of Body Experience/AP... The phone going off at awakening was too coincidential to call an accident. The presence of an external force influence is always a possibility (keep in mind nothing external has any power over you). However, trust your haunch on the light,could be a sign/synchrony

As far as your dream, I have had repulsive type dreams when I was unhappy with a person. Sometimes the energy your harboring internally will surface/project in a dream. Unfortunately, our dreams don't always gives us the best screening of that energy. In your case, you asked your higher self for guidance and it looks like it gave you a message. Since the dream was violent, it could simply translate to 'destructive' relationship. Trust your intuition, if you know this relationship isn't going to work out and it's hindering your growth, than that is a descion not to minimize and avoid. I don't know the nature of your relationship and if he is violent, so if you can't talk to him openly about this, I'd def let a third party intervene(counselor or mediator) Or have family support with you if your going to broach the subject on him...