Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-09-2023, 02:26 PM
Newbie ;)

How can angels just watch people suffering the most horrible ways?

Innocent people suffer so much here. I was bullied in school 20 years ago just because I was shy. I've read about school bullying today and it has only gotten worse. It was supposed to get better! Innocent children suffer without any reason, and their parents also suffer for their children's pain. Only because some kids are so cruel. Children get beaten and kicked, they get harrassed and worst of all, all this cruelty is recorded on videos by phones and maybe shared in internet... Traumas are born... for the rest of their lives.

There's also other suffering so much. There's a war going on, without any reason. People get killed, families torn apart, people get raped and tortured. There's so much sickness. People are so torn.

How can angels just watch this and not being able to stop it? I can't invent any reason for this. And please don't say 'to learn' because there's is nothing to learn. I'm losing my faith in all spiritual things. Maybe it all has been false. There are no angels. All the spiritual experiences I've had have been just imagination. And dreams are just dreams. I've created these fantasies because I have so bad anxiety.
Old 11-09-2023, 03:17 PM
Classic question

I dunno if any answer will satisfy you.
Therefore, I would say one of the wisest things I have learned in life:
''All the answers are inside of you.''

You just have to be still enough, calm and silent enough...open and receptive to have them download into your head.
And Voila!
And it doesn't mean trying to still your thoughts and anxiety sitting for just 10 minutes and giving up...
saying 'that is a bunch of nonsense, doesn't work'.
It takes resolve to find these answers yourself....why believe what others
have gleaned?
My 2 cents. Good luck. (Oh and it works for me.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Ha, I actually just came upon this - I love this guy, speaking at Harvard from Oxford on
The Long Absence - Where is God in Suffering? Prof. John Lennox
"How do we see evil and suffering against the backdrop of ultimate Reality?" Around 6:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPm6Y-pANYI

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-09-2023, 05:19 PM
Master

If suffering was so good, spirituality would teach it. But it doesnt. Indeed, seek within. Answers come but usually not according to your own planning. Yet we have to take the change.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 11-09-2023, 05:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syringa
Innocent people suffer so much here. ... Traumas are born... for the rest of their lives. There's also other suffering so much. How can angels just watch this and not being able to stop it? ... I've created these fantasies because I have so bad anxiety.
Yes, this is a planet of suffering. Much of this suffering is because of human ignorance and greed and fear, one group of people inflicting needless suffering on another group of people. Other suffering is down to the apparently increasing number of natural disasters - we only have to watch the news to see ordinary decent people who have suddenly lost everything.

If we want to understand why then we cannot ignore the possibility of karma. Karma is about restoring balance, karma makes everything fair. So those who suffer may seem like innocent victims, but we do not know what they might have done previously. When I was growing up I was deeply upset by the apparent unfairness and inequality of life. Discovering the idea of karma was a huge relief - suddenly it all made sense.

How can angels just watch all this suffering and do nothing? What do you suggest that these angels do? Intervene to stop bullying, to stop wars, to stop the inhumanity in the world? So every time someone wants to harm someone else an angel steps in to prevent it? So humans have no free will, humans can only behave in certain ways? What then is the point of life?

So you were bullied at school 20 years ago and you seem to believe that you will be traumatised for the rest of your life. What about learning the lessons of forgiveness and compassion? Forgive those who bullied you - they were ignorant and they must have had their own problems to behave in such a way. Forgive yourself for being bullied and for being unable to stand up to the bullies. Let go of your ideas about how you think people should behave and feel compassion for everyone involved, including yourself.

The alternative is that you spend the rest of your life in a state of resistance - this should not have happened to me at school. But it did. The events of our childhood and adolescence do not have to dictate how we feel for the rest of our lives. But we have to be willing to let go.

You say you don't want to be told that this is about learning because there is nothing to learn. You seem to be rejecting the one answer which make sense of it all. Try reading the books by Robert Schwartz.

Peace
Old 11-09-2023, 07:59 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with the other responses But what I have learnt is to be self resilient depend on no one ,
Be yourself if people mock you they are the ones that are ignorant not you
Be true to yourself and hold your head up high.
No One is Better than you believe it.

I was called names etc by family and other ignorant people because I was different to them.
Being different is no crime we are all different Embrace it

Namaste
Old 12-09-2023, 01:15 AM
Knower

I asked a specific question to a medium in trance purportedly channeling a seemingly very wise spirit. My question, though different, was in the same spirit as yours.

The answer was that it's universal law #1 not to interfere with the free will of another under any circumstances, ever.

I suppose free will is the most important thing in the cosmos, and the reason for this will be revealed when our bodies die and we return home.
Old 12-09-2023, 06:44 AM
Pathfinder
Without suffering there would be nothing to want, nowhere to evolve. You would always have everything... with nothing new.

Only suffering gives rise to questions and new discoveries and pathways.

Think of how the best movies always include the main character going through some pain and rebirth.

Source had to divide from himself into splits that wage war on one another because he wanted to experience duality. That includes... to yearn to be whole again.

When every single split of consciousness learns all the conclusions about the vibrational frequencies of duality, we will complete the mission and become integrated and whole again, as part of everything, as Source.
Old 12-09-2023, 07:56 AM
Knower

Indeed a young innocent child being bullied is truly horrific. But would we still have the same level of deep sympathy for that innocent child if we knew that child was a bully in his past life?

“Bad” things don’t happen to us, but for us to learn to grow spiritually to having love and compassion for all.

Being stubborn creatures of habit comfortable with our old ways even when knowing those ways are harmful to us, what better way to learn about having love and compassion for all than by living lifetimes in our victim’s shoes.

What better way to learn to have respect and compassion for the other gender than by living lifetimes as the other gender.

Those who have had hundreds or thousands of human lifetimes here had lived lifetimes as a man, as a woman, in different cultures, in different countries, with beliefs in different religions, and with different skin colors.

Only by having lived and experienced all sides could we become nonjudgemental and have love and compassion for all including our enemies.

It is us working our way from purposely being in low consciousness to start and returning to our true nature of love, compassion, benevolence, and joy.

Those who are now against wars and killing had been in wars and killed others in this or past lifetimes.

Those who now despise scammers and deceivers had scammed and deceived others in this or past lifetimes.

Those who are now kind and respectful to others now had been malicious and disrespectful to others in this or past lifetimes.

It’s all part of experiencing all and learning to grow up to having the wisdom and benevolent maturity to choose love and compassion for oneself, for others, and for everything.

Why God or angels don’t intrusively interfere to stop the horrific things that some of us are doing?

It’s because that is the amazing human adventure we bravely and passionately signed up for when in our true home on the other side of the self imposed Veil of Forgetfulness.

An interesting adventure to see if we could go from being disconnected from what some call God and return to being in alliance, in unity, and in Oneness with God.

An easy and quick to finish adventure is no fun, and so we made this human adventure extremely challenging by giving ourselves free will to freely choose, left alone with minimal divine intervention for fair free will, and a self imposed Veil of Forgetfulness to temporary not remember who we truly are.

For God or angels to always intrusively intervene will negate the purpose of having free will, then there would be no point of us having this human adventure. We might as well stay in our true home.

Well, it is a bit more than just a simple human adventure. What we do here is part of a much bigger and grander divine plan that at our soul level we had done before on other young planets that are now far more spiritually advanced, though in some cases we did not advance spiritually and went the other way and destroyed ourselves and the young planets.

And so it is here we are again forging a world on this young planet that is uniquely ours and reflective of our collective choices.

Fascinating to observe what we each will choose and how we each will behave.

And while for good reasons that many feel like we are living in Hell, one day we all will look back and everything will just seem like a dream. But what is real was the amazing experience!

An experience that some call a test of high and low consciousness, or a test between light and dark energies.

And as with any test there will be progress markers. And since humanity survived past the marker date of December 21, 2012, by design there has been the most divine intervention ever to assist humanity evolve spiritually.

Better times are ahead for humanity. We are at the beginning of the pre-requisite stage of the transition of getting certain things in place first. The transition will be gradual over decades, and our collective consciousness will dictate the speed of the transition.

We are truly at a rare and monumental times in which we are given the opportunity to choose with absolute certainty as to what we want and don’t want moving forward.

The evil people in power knows of what is coming and are doing their evilest to pull us back to our old harmful way to hinder our spiritual growth. They are desperate and don’t even bother to hide their evil ways from us any longer.

Well, they really can’t anyways because there has been divine intervention to systematically reveal to the global population of the harms and corruptions done to humanity for ages.

Those horrific things can not be brought forward to a new era in which the new normal will be more caring, kindness, respect, honesty, integrity, equality, and cooperation.

This is the world war between light and dark energies on this planet.

Be truly grateful to be alive in these times to witness humanity beginning the process of shifting to its highest consciousness ever!!!
Old 12-09-2023, 05:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldChap
Only by having lived and experienced all sides could we become nonjudgemental and have love and compassion for all including our enemies. It is us working our way from purposely being in low consciousness to start and returning to our true nature of love, compassion, benevolence, and joy.
Thank you for that entire post, OldChap. I have nothing more to add to what you have said.

Peace