Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-08-2023, 07:45 AM
Pathfinder
Do the Light Spirits really know what is best for you?

So I had been going to someone who was a channeler of ascended light spirits from Sirius. A group of guides from between the 6th to 7th dimension. To what I realized, those are beings that have finished the life and death cycles of a soul and became light itself.

Now, I had been going to him for private and group channelings for almost a year.
I left some months ago because that channeler himself broke boundaries with me and tried to control my free will, he was also my martial arts teacher so dominance was an attribute he welcomed in himself and used to push his pupils, but I felt I was losing control.
Anyways the main guide that he channeled for me seemed to know all potential futures, both personal and what's going to happen with humanity. I am new to this spirit world so I really know further than what I was evident to there.
He (the spirit) was extremely literate, in impressive biblical language. He told me to do things and explained what's behind all of my current psyche condition and what I need to do to with my life to overcome or heal that.
But with time I felt I was going insane, not enough was explained, the techniques he gave me were both empowering and disempowering, I didn't understand what's wrong and he didn't bother to elaborate on this complexity, I felt like "okay so not everything's gonna be hended on a silver plate to me, I'm gonna have to just do the journey with it" but things just became worse and worse and each time I came for a channeling I came from an even more desperate space.
At the first channeling he asked if I'll accept to comply.
And told me I'd have kidney cancer if I don't do those techniques fast. Those spirits often push people to action. Now I didn't have anything wrong with that approach initially because I really was in a pit in my life and felt that I had arrived to the right place.
But often times I was asking myself "of all the things you could say in this universe, this is how you decide to operate?"
I didn't feel like they really understand what I need but I felt too humiliated to be indignant because there was this hiarchy, that I'm a very young soul who still knows absolutely nothing about suffering and wisdom of healing and that I'd take more than double the lifetimes than what I had already came here to learn those.
That saying made me completely banish off my opinions and hurts from this just to go with their way, their supposedly path that is so far beyond what I would've gone without them.
My pride and inner compass were annihilated in the name of a spirit that knows thousands of times better than me and makes me walk a path that I found almost nothing but more confusion and suffering.
I felt gaslighted, humiliated, and at the same time unable to convince myself that it's right to feel this way because while all this negative stuff they still told me a lot of positive stuff and it was so far beyond my understanding, or at least, I already cut off my trying to understand because I already felt there is no point and I'll always be too inferior to grasp it anyway.

Now I feel even more lost than before and so confused, I don't know what's right and wrong anymore and I got no one to talk to about this for clarity, nothing was left apart from me hiding in shame and lack of sanity. Now I'm just trying to recall back into my inner guidance but it's so difficult to trust it after I've been told I'll have cancer if I keep on going about the way I did.

Now I know for a fact they weren't shady spirits, but could they themselves be misguided on how to approach humans and what they actually need? Could their perspective be filtered and divided from ultimate truth? I really need to know some stuff I wish there was a library about how they see the world and to take action according to the contrast and not listen so blindly.
So the main question, can the spirit guides/light beings really know what's best for you?
Old 29-08-2023, 09:19 AM
Administrator
Firstly no one can tell you your future whether it be from this dimension or any other with any accuracy as the future has not unfolded and there is always freewill.
it seems to me that this person is taking you for a fool he is not a Channeler
the best thing you can do is to cut ties with him,

Namaste
Old 29-08-2023, 09:47 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Firstly no one can tell you your future whether it be from this dimension or any other with any accuracy as the future has not unfolded and there is always freewill.
it seems to me that this person is taking you for a fool he is not a Channeler
the best thing you can do is to cut ties with him,

Namaste

First of all thank you for the reply,
But that isn't an option because no human could possibly know what's behind the scenes of a psyche entanglement + their intention + their pasts of random people with secret lives and be right about it each time with every person that comes.
Even if it isn't a spirit, it could only be that he has psychisophrenia with complete control of changing between different selves, with some abnormally powerful intuition, and what does it matter of it works and says truth?
About the futures, well, it was more of a potential future than an absolute one when it comes to personal matters. The routs of action are free will but where they'll lead you is known ahead.
The spirit predicted and informed us of the corona virus pandemic before the outbreak, and told us which year earth will end its service to humanity and we'll leave to another planet.
Old 29-08-2023, 12:14 PM
Master

Nobody knows what’s best for you except YOU!!!

From what you have said, I feel you are giving away your power. This will leave you weak and resentful. Stand in your own power and rely on yourself and nobody else.

You are just as strong and powerful as anybody else but you will never find that whilst you are hanging around with people like this.

Just my opinion of course.
Old 29-08-2023, 06:16 PM
Seeker

At first calm down, then look inside of you and organize your self. Even spirits make mistakes, its just his experience.
Old 29-08-2023, 07:26 PM
Administrator
Your Intuition is your power believe in it it will not let you down

Namaste
Old 30-08-2023, 06:13 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoRo9
At first calm down, then look inside of you and organize your self. Even spirits make mistakes, its just his experience.
I think this spirit made too many mistakes with me, or believed in me too much to wade through the difficulty.
What you say now reminds me that the spirit indeed said once that they too make mistakes, (but instead of feeling guilty they learn from it, said it to me on dealing with guilt)
But afterwards the channeler told me it's not in the ratio that I think, not with humans, but something much broader like galactic patrol or something.
Damn it, I really feel like I had gone through mental abuse under tyranny. Even if the spirit was pure, the channeler was unarguable. And I only went in circles with no answers, and with each channeling I was left with a hundred more questions that were never getting answered and weakened my spirit.
How could they ask me to clean up everything I thought I had known when I came first time, asked me to obey, to go in my soul's path, which is different from the one of the mind, I..... just don't get it. I am so angry. I am angry at myself for being so weak and not arguing and standing behind myself. So ****ing angry and alone with all this confusion I am left with. There's almost nobody in this world who knows about spirits, let alone communication with them, let alone guiding spirits and what's going on behind the scenes.
So it's really just dissecting with myself what I am leaving behind in regards to the knowledge I accumulated there and if I take the risk of having cancer by not doing the things they told me to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Nobody knows what’s best for you except YOU!!!

From what you have said, I feel you are giving away your power. This will leave you weak and resentful. Stand in your own power and rely on yourself and nobody else.

You are just as strong and powerful as anybody else but you will never find that whilst you are hanging around with people like this.

Just my opinion of course.
I had given away my power. And it did leave me weak and resentful. Ironic because those spirits actually taught about the usefulness of anger and how to ignite it. Yet instead of empowering me since it is a source of empowerment, but it had to be THEIR way, it was in fact ripped off from me.

I want to believe that I am strong. I am one inch away from hospitalizing myself in a psyche ward. My addiction is getting worse and I am losing hope..
:( it all just really hurt me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Your Intuition is your power believe in it it will not let you down

Namaste

You are correct. I'm stupid to listen to something outside of myself and so ungraspable and living by it. So stupid.
I have to fix that... by retraining introspection.....

Thank you, all, for the replies and the wisdom..
Old 30-08-2023, 09:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal M.
So the main question, can the spirit guides/light beings really know what's best for you?
perhaps.... But could YOU be certain what you're being told is from a discarnate being who actually does know? Equally importantly, ask yourself if you are SUPPOSED to search for such a spirit helper or to get on with the life you have.

Life incarnate is intended to be lived by the individual concerned, mistakes and all.
Old 30-08-2023, 09:43 AM
Master

No mate you are NOT stupid, in fact you are very smart.

You are questioning what has been said and done to you. Smart people do that. Stupid people never do. So give yourself a pat on the back, dust yourself down and start afresh. All of us have made many mistakes so your no different to anybody else.

By the way enlightened beings do NOT tell us what to do. That is the first thing that we have to keep in the back of our minds always. If you are ever told by spirit (or anyone else for that matter) what to do, run like hell!!!

I have also encountered negative energies but once I started using the divine white light to surround me in a bubble and asked my guardian angel to come close and protect me, I never had much trouble with them again.

I believe in Smudging my home, not watching news or violent movies and not mixing with negative people has really enhanced my spiritual growth. I only read books and articles that are written by people who have had positive loving
Spiritual experiences.

I would highly recommend you google Spirit Guide Sparrow (I think it’s the third one down) and when the page comes up scroll down on the right hand side you will find ET Agendas. Click on it and see if you find that helpful. I’m sure you will. He does mention the Reptillians as well.

Hope this has been helpful.
Old 31-08-2023, 03:47 PM
Knower

The person who knows what is best for you, is yourself. Others can only guide you, or make you aware of areas in which you may want to release fears.

While this channeler may be right about a chance you can get kidney cancer - you need not clear it with them in their particular way. You can do it on your own, and with better results.

The real thing that needs to change is finding a process that works for you to give you some relief from this inner stress. I would try meditations. Maybe guided meditations to start, until you are feeing better. Then you can move on to other styles.

Do that, and you will clear the anxiety and any body "consequences" the channeler picked up on. Which may or may not be accurate. Seems more like he was using fear tactics to scare you...