Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-08-2023, 02:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Very questionable informations about spirits and us

Hi everyone im new here. Also english is not my main language so dont mind my mistakes.
Today i came across with someone in quora. His name was Radjindrababou Ramassamy.I cant ask him questions because he doesnt enable it. So im asking u all.
He says that everyone have spirits inside their mind and they make dreams, thoughts,they try to achieve their own ideals in body they use as a tool(?) And we humans just robots who contains flesh.
Also he says there could be multiple spirits in one person and they can work against easch other or support but they surely have dominating characteristic. According to him we cant incarnate because this spirits goes different boddies when we die and also when we die we will not exist at all.
He says hell and heaven just for spirits.
And spirits try to control our mind for achieving their decisions. We have soul but its just for body to function,humans cant have spiritual bodies he says.
He thinks gods miracle area started in 1950 and anyone who lives before this year can know this. He says he started to hear spirits when he was 32 and learned all this things because he listened spirits.
Also he says something like anyone who knows him surely believe God(?) You can read those things by searching it in quora if ure interested.

Im just tryna say do you think this informations are true? If its true why then? Or false also why? I just think the part that he says were talking with spirits in our mind could be true because i somehow feel it but i have so much questions for other parts .Thank u for reading it and answering my question.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:45 PM
Master

You must find the truth for yourself for no one ever can show it to you.. What he says seems to be that it very far off from the common experiences people have about the nature of reality and who we are.