Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-01-2023, 04:58 PM
Master
Bunny My true biological mother… recognising through reincarnation???

I didn’t find my mother until about 100-500 reincarnations: I probably had intent of purpose mothers—- growing up and in and out of foster care, the resemblance of my mother was always the same thing: I was truly looking for a friend, someone I could reincarnate with and could discuss the pain of remembering death!!

I lost my centre by my 500 reincarnations so I Was deemed even more mentally Ill- I was already portrayed as schizophrenic, but the deeper I went down the rabbit hole in this matrix- the more I was purely acting from an automatic mode- just get through each day and do my duty’s.. but I wasn’t centred like the other reincarnations- I was an observer but out of my depth- I had gone through so much pain with the fires: that I had lost my shadow and subconscious…

So I was acting like the chaser and runner..

I didn’t want to - it’s just meeting my mother for the first time and I probably had met incarnations of her- snippets …

We were like to patients talking in a hospital…

It Had concurrently run that sought theme..

We didn’t talk of the pain of death and reincarnation, the suffering in the fires over and over again.. we talked daily stuff the weather, what we were making for lunch etc

She had probably raised me a thousand times- it was always here but we were eccentric-

This time I was an orphan and I got to the chance to see my mother for the support she was, as a soul friend- we really needed to absorb each other…

The problem was I didn’t know how to recognise her…

I’m unsure if she recognised me either but events would keep bringing us together- even scattered around the world growing up in the Middle East- I’d eventually meet her..

Or have a connection to someone that knew her- unknowingly to my self..

We needed to create good memories and smells that would resonate when we met each other.. now in this life I don’t have a sense of smell but I have a broken nose- imo I lost my centre before my soul finally could smell…

But her smell would always be familiar- when ever I talk to the self about the different ways I’ll meet her- she always smelled the same..

I suppose my most observant life is this life- and I can’t smell I can only imagine from taste etc

She was exotic… estranged
But I was aloof and brooding..

Sparks flew and things would get heated- expressing our self’s in arguments and challenges in behaviour.. not that we meant it but I had caused her pain being born and on top of that she had to face death alone as did I as did all of my clan..

We had a code.~ Carly, as long as one of us mentioned that name as far as we observably could remember…

But like all things in reincarnation things and memories got lost, but our fighting with death was always the same ..alone.. we were in grief and mourning our self’s.. self loathing but open to exploring..

She did well for her self making connections and trying to keep her centre.. always making more progress in keeping her wealth after she died: for she knew in 10 years time she would reincarnate back to earth- she carried the same business mindset as my self.. but did much better in keeping the deeds to her house- I suppose family members she had around her.. she always did better as with per my grandmother…
I was happy for her because things can move quite fast with reincarnations,. One minute you cut your self and the next you bleed the next your healing rabidly …

There’s days I told my self we were out in the pouring rain arguing because we wouldn’t talk about the elephant in the room it created animosity..

She would dare me and the argument would take the same similar turns out of fear and suppression…

We learnt to be friends, but of all the times we reincarnate together- bound by ignorance unknown we’d be together then others nothing but a subtle connection that by fate we met and she carried that air of being a mother- and I was eager to impress her- to fall in love with the idea she would be my mum - so I always got it right.. she still gently care and I guess the idea of motherhood was fearful for her because it meant you would always have to start again.. be ripped away by death- and years could go by without finding each other again.. it was all a effort but an easy one at that..

I think all those times she cradled me and all those times I was an orphan just made the situation blow out of proportion…

I wanted security and never changing but life want different the only security you got is being your self and only changing at will…

How did you recognise your mother through your reincarnations???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)