Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-01-2023, 04:09 AM
Master
Happy New Year dream_jo.

When you least expect it...... your prince will show up.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-01-2023, 10:50 AM
Master
Thank you because a good friend of mine said something to me similar the other day do not let people put it down because they jealous of me because this person is a good friend of mine is he never put me down no does his friend because man is good friends of mine
But people don't go beyond the mirror they are to Vane and Barnaby to see what's in front of them because if you had a good look in the mirror they would not like 4S say about themselves which I'm beginning to realise that myself because I got my good with me and they have themselves so put me down

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-01-2023, 09:18 PM
Master
Be careful of what you wish for. For not all things are just rainbows and sunshine. There is wild emotions. Powerful pulls, and also very intense arguments, and running and chasing. As it's all part of the journey of soul growth.

To be in front of your greatest teacher can be both humbling, but also scary, and leave you a mess and whole world turned upside down through the dark night of the soul. To see perfection that is you, reflected in another, can be very jarring as it makes you confront all of you that told you, you are not worthy of this. Not everyone is ready to confront and it becomes easier to just give up and live the way things always were up until that point.

Most of us, even those who think they are ready. Are in fact, not even close to being ready.

So discover yourself first. Peel back layer, upon layer, upon layer of your self to discovery you, who you truly are. And love that person. Love them harder than you ever loved someone. And then, love them some more.

In time the universe will match that love and bring you up to speed with yourself.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:17 AM
Master
I know I took me a long time to learn to love myself after all put Downs I had other people
I have learnt to say to myself worthy of love and be moved I'm being loved the ones it put me down in the past I just a bunch of jealous people
My two friends was up with me are they good friends they do not put you down like when I used to go to a club night and the nickname is to get the revolving lab rat because I've ever heard but I do not think they would recognise me now no I've already lost I lost
But I realise it made me realise some people want to buy themselves a mother first by themselves a mirror first to have a look at it to see what they say and all of see in themselves is vanity they can't say they're bad for their vanity
At least I know my bad points and good points and my bad points is but I'm learning to love myself and love myself a bit more because I am ready of love and be loved

Old 03-01-2023, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
JO ... All of us on the forum can "see" your beauty . You are a very kind and thoughtful lady.
Look at your posts ! All the colour you bring to what can sometimes be a bleak day. You light up the world even more than Blackpool illuminations !!!
You shine and you sparkle . When your "Mr Right" turns up , he will be drawn to you instantly because he will see what we see .
And HEY... It's 2023 now... So HAPPY NEW YEAR.. and this could well be the year you meet your Prince ( ignore the frogs LOL)...

Thank you because I'm me A Few Good Men few good people have asked me how a nice person like you single and available I don't know

Old 04-01-2023, 11:19 PM
Master

I hope so :-)
Old 05-01-2023, 06:24 AM
Master
Me too I do it'll happen when I least expect it will