Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-12-2022, 09:04 PM
Master
Will I ever meet him

I keep asking myself will I ever meet my soulmate and my partner for the rest of my life my pendulum says yes most brutal guys says yes
We get taxi paper same to me who on earth would go with me like in the past I got asked for a better than 5 minutes later I don't deserve that nobody does I get told I'm the past I'm ugly and we vote him but paper like that don't love themselves but I slim down I got told somebody comments go you look like some today you look nice and pretty today but I still get certain ones put me down as you V him an ugly but they don't look at themselves
But I pendant says I know who it is and I think they've done I know who it is because they like me for my personality and generosity and kindness he does

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-12-2022, 06:41 PM
Master

I already think I'll never meet mine... i think i'll just be teased with one name after another but nothing will ever be materialized... makes me sad... sigh...

I hope you meet yours though, you seem like a nice person
Old 31-12-2022, 05:12 AM
Master
Yep thank you when it comes to me in the past I've been asked out for a bet and dumped 5 minutes later and I get a nasty comment like I get told Who on earth would go of a thing like you which is hurtful I would never do that to anybody
Because I'm trying to rise above them kind of comments i do know because I've got decent friends now build me up up.and give me more confidence in myself

Old 31-12-2022, 05:19 AM
Master

Disgusting beyond belief that people can be so cruel towards others .
You are both Lovely individuals and there is some-one for everyone .
Don't give up hope !
Old 31-12-2022, 06:55 AM
Master
I know I've had a few nice comments lately I got one last year but I nearly fainted when I told you look nice and pretty and I nearly fainted with shock but it was a genuine compliment of a friend of mine
Then I got another nice compliment of one of his friends which is a genuine compliment and his friend told me do not let people put me down cos I deserve better than that and these lads main is friends of mine good friends
But some people I feel l telling people who put me down why don't you buy yourself a very expensive mirror and have a good look in it but I don't I try to be a better person and rise above it but sometimes I can't

Old 31-12-2022, 07:21 AM
Master

The People that put you down and play nasty tricks on you are the ugly ones.
Please believe your friends that tell you that you look pretty.
When you believe and know that you ARE pretty , that will shine out of you and give you more confidence and everyone else will see it too....
Old 31-12-2022, 04:54 PM
Master
Thank you I just realised it's what's inside the person accounts but they said my friends give me compliments and they are generally nice compliments not put me down because they think I deserve better than that
Put I think some people got themselves another mirror they will get a shock and what yes say and then still will probably get a shock because I realise what a big massive y nasty some people have
But I tried to be better person because I do not put people down they don't like people getting put down because I've had it myself

Old 31-12-2022, 05:33 PM
Master
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there is someone Jo especially for you. When the time is right you will find each other .
Old 31-12-2022, 08:00 PM
Master
At least them two men I am good friends with they will never ever put me down because they no I deserve better than that because I'm a good person and they know that
Is some people think they are God's gift and I know I'm not good sleep because I do not put on like that
I will give the people like God say to people give and give you receive and good things will come your way but I'm actually I know it will eventually

Old 01-01-2023, 03:51 AM
Master

JO ... All of us on the forum can "see" your beauty . You are a very kind and thoughtful lady.
Look at your posts ! All the colour you bring to what can sometimes be a bleak day. You light up the world even more than Blackpool illuminations !!!
You shine and you sparkle . When your "Mr Right" turns up , he will be drawn to you instantly because he will see what we see .
And HEY... It's 2023 now... So HAPPY NEW YEAR.. and this could well be the year you meet your Prince ( ignore the frogs LOL)...