Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-12-2022, 07:37 AM
Ascender
The early days of when I started to know she was my twin flamr

opening up to you random awesome internet strangers.

If anyone has experienced similar things please write about it here.

I have experienced something very strange in my waking life.

I got super deep into meditating, right. I meditated doing breath work for 45-60 minutes daily for 6 straight months. I don't know how I managed that, it was like something more powerful and focuses rhan myself was controlling me.

So I started to have weird paranormal things happening. The day before the big event I'll tell you about later on, we'll, the day before it, I was meditating on the front porch, just breathing and soaking in the sun. Well, I had an out of body experience. My consciousness left my body and I was past the clouds, close to the moon, literally. There was a silver kinda metallic cord attached to my body that was still sitting meditating. I got scared and the silver cord snapped from the sky and brought me back to my body. Suddenly I stood up and found two pennies. One with her exact birth year, 1975, and the other with 1976 on it. I randomly got super upset and cried because I didn't know what was happening to me, so I threw the 1976 penny as far as I could and cried. I missed her so damn much. So much. I cried from my soul some nights, laying I. The fetal position on my front porch. It hurt, bad.

Well, the next day I woke up and I wasn't me anymore. I went to the front porch and stood there like looking at myself, who the hell am I? I'm not me. If you don't know what I mean, go to Google and search for "walk-in" soul. My soul was done when mytwin flame rejected me, so my soul agreed with the universe/God to leave and be replaced either one that could still go on further and keep learning.

Even that day. My mom looked me in the eyes and she widened her eyes and said to me, "something changed in you"

I'll never forget that.

Well the point is after my old soul left and the new one came in, I suddenly knew her exact address. I was weirded out, I felt like I was in heaven somehow. The new soul was definitely different. I wrote down her address on a paper. Google it and yes, that is her exact Street address.

I am still perplexed by all of it, but it is what it is.
Old 28-12-2022, 07:48 AM
Master

Hi... And I'm very sorry, but I personally do not believe in this "new soul / walk in soul " theory.

Our soul is us.
We cannot and do not "swap and change"

However, I feel you may have experienced some kind of "spiritual awakening" where everything DOES seem different and you DO view everything through different eyes .

When this happens , nothing is ever the same again.

I went through this , and I went through it with a twin flame .
It changed both of our lives forever .

But you need to think logically... You would NOT have connected with your twin if your original soul packed it's bags and left !!!

That is the whole point of the twin connection. You only have one twin....
The other "half" of yourself.

If it became like a "free for all" , souls skipping about all over the place then the twin flame concept would cease to exist .
Old 28-12-2022, 08:15 AM
Ascender
It's okay but I disagree because I experienced it. You really can't believe in a soul swap until it happens to you. But you can read more about walkin souls on Google and various sites
Old 28-12-2022, 08:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
It's okay but I disagree because I experienced it. You really can't believe in a soul swap until it happens to you. But you can read more about walkin souls on Google and various sites
Thank you Orion...
I respect your own "experience " and your own views.
I will politely decline your offer to research.
I have no interest in looking up things I don't believe in LOL..

But I wish you well and hope you find peace moving forward .
Very best wishes for 2023 .
Old 28-12-2022, 10:39 AM
Ascender
An interesting view I found about walk-in souls on Wikipedia.

Author says that It is common for walk-ins to walk in to an adult body so that they can skip the younger ages. They often don't feel emotions for their childhood memories but they do have the memories.

My walk in came in 6 months after my 18th birth day, so I'm sure this soul didn't want to or need to experience childhood , teenage, etc.

It also felt like destined. Like I planned it in between lives, as an escape if something went wrong and we'll, losing my twin flame was extremely traumatic for me
Old 16-01-2023, 02:32 AM
Light_Bridge_to_Shambhala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
opening up to you random awesome internet strangers.

If anyone has experienced similar things please write about it here.

I have experienced something very strange in my waking life.

I got super deep into meditating, right. I meditated doing breath work for 45-60 minutes daily for 6 straight months. I don't know how I managed that, it was like something more powerful and focuses rhan myself was controlling me.

So I started to have weird paranormal things happening. The day before the big event I'll tell you about later on, we'll, the day before it, I was meditating on the front porch, just breathing and soaking in the sun. Well, I had an out of body experience. My consciousness left my body and I was past the clouds, close to the moon, literally. There was a silver kinda metallic cord attached to my body that was still sitting meditating. I got scared and the silver cord snapped from the sky and brought me back to my body. Suddenly I stood up and found two pennies. One with her exact birth year, 1975, and the other with 1976 on it. I randomly got super upset and cried because I didn't know what was happening to me, so I threw the 1976 penny as far as I could and cried. I missed her so damn much. So much. I cried from my soul some nights, laying I. The fetal position on my front porch. It hurt, bad.

Well, the next day I woke up and I wasn't me anymore. I went to the front porch and stood there like looking at myself, who the hell am I? I'm not me. If you don't know what I mean, go to Google and search for "walk-in" soul. My soul was done when mytwin flame rejected me, so my soul agreed with the universe/God to leave and be replaced either one that could still go on further and keep learning.

Even that day. My mom looked me in the eyes and she widened her eyes and said to me, "something changed in you"

I'll never forget that.

I had an oddly similar experience.
Old 24-01-2023, 01:03 AM
Ascender
Would love to hear it :)
Old 24-01-2023, 01:27 AM
Knower

>something more powerful and focused than myself was controlling me.

Most of us have a spiritual patron that intervenes occasionally.

>I stood up and found two pennies.

I have had something similar. I decided that the planet owed me and that I wanted more money. A couple of days later, standing in a queue to scan at a turnstile a 2 dollar coin fell just in front of me. It was not clear from where it had come. The same happened in the same place the next day. It missed a day and then occurred in the same place on the fourth day. So I gave the coin to the woman behind me and that was the end of coins from thin air.

I think "they" agreed I was worth more, but money was not the way

> The fetal position on my front porch. It hurt, bad. Well, the next day I woke up and I wasn't me anymore

So releasing the trauma allowed you to unfold further
Old 24-01-2023, 01:27 AM
Suspended
Master
If you now have a walk-in soul and if you met your twin before this happened then you shouldn't have the same twin since you have another soul.
Old 24-01-2023, 02:30 AM
Master

i did the fetal position thing once when I was in dire straights. I was choosing whether to quit or go on. I decided to go on even though I'd be alone. 30 minutes later i met my twin for the first time.... and boy has that been a roller coaster ride !