Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Pathfinder

How to block someone mentally & spiritually?

Anyone been through this? How did you solve it? From your dreams? From your reality? Please, let me know.
Old 25-12-2022, 11:28 AM
Master

To block someone mentally takes mental action, intention and mental discipline. If it is about ruminating and obsessive thoughts, this is indicative of addictive thought patterns where the underlying cause is often an avoidance strategy.

A daily meditation mantra and practice can help.

Look on YouTube: "The Daily Practice" for PTSD... specific training on how to cease addictive thought patterns. You don't need to be someone with PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) to use this practice, it is for anyone who mentally ruminates.

I'd also asking myself the following question "what is my mental addiction to thinking about person x distracting me from?"

Typically, when we are obsessing and ruminating about someone in our minds, it is a way to avoid ourselves, avoid discomfort or procrastinate from putting ourselves and needs first.
-------------------------------
Spirituality; Having emotional boundaries fortifies the auric field. I'd be asking myself the following question "what unmet need is this connection drawing my attention to?"

Hypothetically, say that the answer is "security", then it is now your job to find ways to nurture the FEELING of security within yourself.

It is important that we find direct ways within ourselves to meet these unmet needs otherwise those unmet needs leave holes in the energetic field which weakens it and opens it up to energy seepage, unhealthy attachments and at the worst, psychic attacks.

Blocking addictive thoughts is more about mental training, or mental refocussing... meditation strengthens these pathways.

Blocking someone spiritually typically involves self awareness around what unmet need the connection is actually providing us and finding healthy and direct ways to meet that need within ourselves so that it might then be reflected externally in healthy ways.

----------------
To put it even more simply, fill your bucket with much more of the things which you love, passions, hobbies, friendships, things which feel wholesome to you. Divert your attention away from the people who drain you and cause a feeling of depletion in you and towards things which nurture inner fulfilment.

Mentally, know that if your constantly thinking about someone, it might be an addictive thought pattern which can be soothed over time and through your own desire and commitment to any practice which creates space and silence in your mind.
This requires some discipline if this is the case.

For some, this can be through a meditation practice, for others, it might be through the discipline of a sport, playing a musical instrument... spending intentionally mindful time with a pet,
Anything which requires consistent mental focus over a decided set period of time.
Old 25-12-2022, 12:33 PM
Pathfinder

RedEmbers, you're the greatest! Thank you!
Old 26-12-2022, 02:06 AM
Master

You're very welcome. I hope that you find mental and spiritual peace very soon.

I just thought of something to mention which helps me when I am having a difficult day getting off the hamster wheel when it comes to certain relationships which deplete me.

Develop a very clear picture in your heart and mind of the kind of healthy and happy relationships you desire and if you're ever finding yourself reaching back towards something which is not so healthy for you, get into the thoughts and feelings of what you are moving towards instead.

Some people call this "emotional entrainment" or a nice play on words is in-trainment".

It helps to realign the emotions and therefore create an inner template for the reality we desire to grow towards.

It works best when there is heart and brain coherence and any blocks which may arise in the process of manifesting the new reality state can be processed as they come up.

I also have a great Quantum healing method which helps in the processing of outdated beliefs held in the emotional body to create space for new beliefs which nurture new reality states if you're interested down the track.

This is for when the heart and mind desire to manifest and experience a specific state but the natural human fears which we have developed as coping strategies may block our hearts desires.
Old 28-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks! That is superb! It's already working!
Old 16-01-2023, 02:18 AM
Light_Bridge_to_Shambhala

There are infinite people and things you could be doing with your life. The fact that you are focused on a single person means there’s an energy cord between you. It’s actually an anomaly if you consider mathematically your number of options that you become focused on this one connection. This is the realization that allows you to free yourself from a person or from everyone if you want.