Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Master

Try telling a woman in labour that pain is an illusion! Ha ha
Old 12-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Behave RED....what's wrong with you ? LOL.... I had all mine with no pain relief, get a grip woman... It's mind over matter
(*Ducks from flying boomerang *)..... LOL...
Old 12-12-2022, 10:58 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
can you feel anything in an illusion, are 8 billion people having the same illusion.
I'm English by the way so quoting foreign languages will get you nowhere.
Some people are easily taken in by anything or anyone they hear. They are desperate for any explanation off anyone be it Master or whoever.
Count the animals in. They too have their illusions.
Well, many Euroepan scholars including the British did great work on Indian scriptures (Max Muller, for example). I am thankful to them.
Yeah, I agree. Most people accept things which are without any evidence. :)
Old 12-12-2022, 12:28 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12

That is the reason why Truth and Spirituality are kept in Silent within Brahmanas/Scholarly Groups. Kept Silent within the woods. Shankara followed it rightly said to only by testing the disciple's seriousness or in Scholarly Group of Serious seekers. Poor Swami Vivekananda and early/later monks didn't knew that People will make fun out of these instead of trying to understand it. Even True Buddha's kept this Truth Silent and passed only to the Disciples.
It's Modern Age, everything will be made fun of. Not an Unexpected one. People don't know that they are only disrespecting the Sages by making fun of it. People don't follow "Take it or Leave it", instead of leaving it - they are tearing it into pieces and what not. True Spiritualists never mocked Scientists views down, and let them play around. But, the Materialists are not leaving others as such to be around, but only mocking and having fun. Poor Fools. Hope everyone become aware of the dark sides of what they are doing in the name of "Fun" and truly understand LOVE.

Old 12-12-2022, 12:57 PM
Guide

You have to ask yourself who is the fool here.

Ps.......I am a true spiritualist.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:01 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
You have to ask yourself who is the fool here.

Of course it is Viswa, Being among Fools and Ignorant of people's intentions.

Should he be around more here? Let's see what he does.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:05 PM
Guide

I tell of my own experience not someone else's.
I have no knowledge of eastern religions.(Only my own).

Ps.......The World is real.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:16 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
I tell of my own experience not someone else's.
I have no knowledge of eastern religions.(Only my own).

It's much better to speak from one's experience.

If someone has no knowledge, then not entitled to say anything without knowing what they say.

Let they be false or not. Ignore if not suits you, but not making a wrong image about them. Only for your betterment. Actions matter a lot in being bondaged or aversion.

I respect Materialists. I never call Charvakas as False Facts Self Proclaimed Masters. They said what they experienced and understood, a Big Salute. But, not a wrong image to create about them. They are Exceptional Sages to have such insight about Materiality.

It's just lack of Love. Loving even the oppositional Idealistic persons, is true Love.

Old 12-12-2022, 01:28 PM
Guide

I talk from my own experience, if that tallies with eastern religion, fair enough. If it doesn't then who is fabricating?
Anyone can talk the talk if it sounds believable.(Just look at some eastern teachings).
Right,I'm off I have work to do.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:45 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
I talk from my own experience, if that tallies with eastern religion, fair enough. If it doesn't then who is fabricating?
Anyone can talk the talk if it sounds believable.

And make fun/bad about false believers?

The word Fool, is not mocking, but a way of saying "not knowing what they are really doing/acting and it's effects". It's not a wrong image creation, but knocking the head.
To not be a fool, is what the core, and praying for that. It's like Dad teaching Son "Foolish action, don't behave such way, it's for your good".

If something not suits you, don't drag others down in name of Fun. I don't make Fun of a man named Sadhguru here in Tamilnadu too, though he acts as a fool and make a big group of fools for name and fame. Praying everyone to reach God/Truth in any manner and be never ignorant.

I never engaged in any other thread or mocked them down, as it doesn't suit me. People want fun and let them go. But, sometimes much attached to people like Nobody,Paul,etc., makes me open up to them to not be such, you deserve more and you can and not let fall. I have to somehow get rid off this attachment and never come gain, but don't know why I am doing that. But, never I made fun of anyone, as I know what is "hurt" in name of "Fun" - what is "Not Love". And so I used those words as "Fool" to be not such way (including myself as a reminder).

It's a big challenge for me to not come again and break that attachment, but I will try my best.

Edit - Importantly, I'm very dumb in Communication. I don't understand people's emotions in the indirect way of Communication. As I couldn't understand them, I hope for a direct way like "Shut your Mouth, Speak not this nonsense to me, I don't like this behaviour - go away, Stop Mailing me - nothing important hearing from you though it might look important for you" as I am very ignorant of indirect means. I don't understand why making fun, a big doubt happens "Do they want me to stop, or they want more fun in mocking me and want me to be around", and many more doubts. That's why I'm very weak with Women being Dumb. I seek direct communications, because that's what makes me decide to continue or not, and indirect or Silence make me create much doubts.

I was keep on messaging with a woman who attracted to me but moved away later on, as she many times attend call but remained silent. I never understood why she did like that. Only when she directly said me what are all the issues and what she tried to do, I understood it and stopped it. I am very weak in Implied/intrinsic meanings in actions. I unconsciously hurt people in such misunderstandings/doubts too. Communicating openly what they want from me, would be better for me to rightly decide once and for all. I welcome any bad image/words upon me, it's better than indirect polished way for a dumb guy like me to rightly decide and move on.

I don't know how much better I can express what is in my mind. And so I prefer silence in all my surroundings now (except in sharing few deep learning I got with those spiritually/mindfully attached persons), and hoping for a direct reply from them too and aware of the effects of my actions and people's needs and do accordingly, and mostly remain silent and stay away from their needs too, and not act like a Fool.

Last edited by O K Viswanath : 12-12-2022 at 02:29 PM.