Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-12-2022, 12:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
What I've noticed a lot with Virgos I know/have known is that they can truly sabotage themselves.
But for some odd reason they don't seem to see they have gold in their hands?
Haha... yes to the sabotage. In many ways I am grateful for so many Fire placements as it does take some of the weight off that low self esteem. I wonder at times if it is less about low self esteem and more so about that never ending analytical self awareness - it can get a little bit excessive at times and almost have the reverse effect when there seems to be an paralysing self analysis. It reminds me of Gemini yet, the paralysis of Gemini comes from lack of decisiveness with all the possibilities and with Virgo... it is this constant awareness of all the ins and outs of everything and the multitude of ways which things could "go wrong".

Virgo is actually a mutable sign, so would only manifest as very ridged when it is overcome with anxiety or analysis paralysis. When it can be truly of service, it can in fact multi task quite well. It is ruled by Mercury which is known in astrology as a rather fickle sign, although mercury itself may be misunderstood simply because it cycles more quickly then other planets. This could be seen reflected in the way which Virgo's are constantly changing up their routines and health regimes.

That lack of focus on one person (out for coffee scenario) may be down to the mercurial influence again. I can very much understand how irritating it might be though for some haha.
I actually appreciate this quality in one sense as it is very similar to how Gemini takes in lots of information from its environment, virgo in some way is probably gathering data from its environment to sort out how everything "fits". It is a mental exercise.

I think it may be useful for Virgo's to learn to trust the Divine perfection of reality - which really does look very different from the perfection which Virgo is anxious to have some control over. It is a sign of service so I feel that it is important for Virgo to have a job to do which can provide them with that solid sense of service and of somehow bettering the environment.
It possibly starts within, letting go of some of that overwhelming self criticism and taking care of oneself first at least so that the nervous system of Virgo can feel safe and at ease to then take on its environment. There is probably a strong correlation between Virgo's health and the health of the environment at large.

Perhaps you have touched on something important, for Virgo to really take the time to reflect on and provide self praise for what they do and how they serve. That would possibly provide an enormous boost to Virgo's confidence when it is attached to their need to be of service.
Another solid point is that Virgos probably need to be more aware of where they are choosing to serve, to make sure that it is something which is truly aligned in areas of value and where they are valued.

It is an interesting question to ask; what would make my own solar Virgo feel confident?

Not seeing what they've got, I can only speak for myself but there is an aspect of Virgo I have had to overcome, I either accept that no relationship or job is perfect or I accept that I am looking for the "perfect" relationship and job for me to serve. There is a part of me which really comes alive when I am in a job or relationship, one which is "perfect" for me, which I can serve for the benefit of that job or relationship.

I think that both have merits, I think that it is good to have high ideals but to Virgo, it is not about perfection but rather refinement, I like things which feel like a great fit - and I like to make them even better versions, to their potential - so for me, to be in service of a relationship with a person I admire, is far more rewarding to me then settling for something where there is no room for growth and refinement.

That is partly why I hate settling for a more run of the mill relationship, or job, if I don't feel that I have any purpose, I feel quite bored and purposeless.

Ultimately, I have touched on the more empowered state of exalted Virgo - it does seek to refine (not perfect).
I think that it truly seeks to bring people, places and things to their most exalted and perfect state.
Old 20-12-2022, 12:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Aquarius rules the 11th house in astrology which is the house of networking. That house also covers social groups, friendships and the collective

When Pluto enters Aquarius next year, we can expect to see further revolutionized changes in the field of technology which would be very interesting - considering Pluto is the planet of rebirth, regeneration, loss and transformation
Fascinating.

This may also bring to light, some of the shadow aspects of our collective choice points when it comes to the advancement of technology and how it relates to society and the human experience in general.

Particularly when we start to get into the realm of Artificial Intelligence and the way which our collective consciousness effects what we manifest and create.
Old 20-12-2022, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Virgo may well be one of the more misunderstood signs in the Zodiac (possibly along with Scorpio, Gemini)

Yes, Virgo rules the 6th house. The thing is, every Zodiac sign rules a certain house in astrology. Scorpio rules the 8th house, Gemini rules the 3rd house and so forth. By understanding this, this enables people to see the signs in a more comprehensive and multi-dimensional way - rather than just the usual boringly pumped out one-dimensional stereotypes and all that jazz you see on the internet

Knowing this - what does the 6th house cover in astrology? Health, sickness, doctors, routines, hospitals, pets, work, to be of service and so on. (Albeit in the 12th house covers doctors and hospitals too but it would be more in terms of the House of the Unconscious. And the 10th house can cover work, however, it's more about either professional aspirations or public image, public influence - thus the name the House of Ambition)

You have Sun in Virgo, and you may be trying to reconcile that with understanding your Scorpio placements as well as things like, your Lilith + MC in the fire sign. The 6th house, to be of service, analytical even behind the scenes - doesn't need to subtract from what you need, in terms of the Scorpio energy or Leo energy (Sun ruled MC). I think it helps to understand you won't necessarily lose your identity if you pursue certain things that are in line with both that Lilith and Fire MC

I've progressed in terms of understanding astrological placements and aspects to do with the chart ruler, etc, so we can exchange a reading again sometime before this year ends if you're up for it. You can do tarot for me and I can read another chart for you - perhaps a persona chart
Old 20-12-2022, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Particularly when we start to get into the realm of Artificial Intelligence and the way which our collective consciousness effects what we manifest and create.

Next year, we have Saturn entering Pisces so we would learn some lessons about the expose of cults (including online) so it would be a hard time for scammers posing as "spiritual gurus" on the net

And then there's Pluto entering Aquarius, and with Pluto being the planet of both rebirth and destruction - it can leave us with a blank canvas to work on. So collectively we might all start from scratch when it comes to learning what else Artificial Intelligence and the revolutionized technological advances could bring

Also sidenote for my previous post, RedEmbers, id been trying to understand and investigate innovative things about the Leo Midheaven and how we can use it to our advantage. People talk about the Capricorn Midheaven and the legacy certain Capricorn MCs can leave behind on earth, but not enough about the Leo MC
Old 20-12-2022, 03:14 PM
Master
Also, RedEmbers, another example i thought of - today someone asked which house in astrology they can refer to, to find out about side hustles. I answered that the Sixth House covers odd jobs - and Virgo rules over the Sixth House. Mercury too rules over the Sixth House - being the planet of day-to-day communication

So when you're doing the odd jobs in your life, it's still necessary to step into the center light stage for things to go further forward (your Leo Midheaven / Sun Ruled MC)
Old 24-12-2022, 11:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
I think it helps to understand you won't necessarily lose your identity if you pursue certain things that are in line with both that Lilith and Fire MC

I've progressed in terms of understanding astrological placements and aspects to do with the chart ruler, etc, so we can exchange a reading again sometime before this year ends if you're up for it. You can do tarot for me and I can read another chart for you - perhaps a persona chart

Hi Izz,

Thanks again,

I have been so slack in responding to messages over the past few weeks, almost a little bit "off planet" or in deeper recalibration mode.

Interesting that you mention not loosing my identity in pursuit of the fire aspects. In a former life experience as an actor I used to struggle with this loss of identity quite a bit.

I will send you a message by today's end :-D
Old 24-12-2022, 11:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Next year, we have Saturn entering Pisces so we would learn some lessons about the expose of cults (including online) so it would be a hard time for scammers posing as "spiritual gurus" on the net

And then there's Pluto entering Aquarius, and with Pluto being the planet of both rebirth and destruction -

Fascinating, I have been tapping into the energy some of these "cults", scams as well as abuse of certain groups of people over the past few weeks.

Some are being exposed as I type now and there is a choice point happening right now for the collective through this exposure of awareness.

Thanks for the reminder. My Scorpion senses have been working a little in the background lately. Life has been pushing me though to not take a back seat!
Old 26-12-2022, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Next year, we have Saturn entering Pisces so we would learn some lessons about the expose of cults (including online) so it would be a hard time for ....

And then there's Pluto entering Aquarius, and with Pluto being the planet of both rebirth and destruction - it can leave us with a blank canvas to work on. So collectively we might all start from scratch ....
I interpret this on a much bigger scale. We're at the midway point of the 20 yr ascension process that began on 21-12-2012 and ends on 21-12-3032.
It should all be getting easier now than it has been the last 10 years. Which you see with Pluto entering Aquarius: clean slate, fresh starts, increasing rebirth in the vibration of Aquarius which is about oneness, togetherness, true equality, personal freedom and ability to be yourself, to stand tall without fear, etc. etc.
So a tipping of the scales! That of course won't happen at the same time everywhere or for everyone but Pluto in Aquarius will bring this in.
So not related to technology or AI, but something much bigger. A global change in mindset and what people need to be happy & fulfilled. No more settling for less, making do with the old that never truly fulfilled or nourished people's Souls.

The same with Saturn entering Pisces. Not scammers or anything small scale like that. The way I interpret this is that the ones in power will see their carefully construed world crumble. They cannot hold on to it anymore. People will begin to see through their lies and don't want to live in their straight-jackets any longer.
These people, which is really only a very small group with a vast network, will be seen for what they truly are: manipulating, controlling, and scheming, making trillions at the expense of the world population and at the cost of our beautiful planet.
People will begin to wake up and see through their lies and manipulations more and more.

This has already begun with the pandemic, when we were through the first long wave and saw the majority vaccinated with some dubious substance. Suddenly people began to change their mind about these shots and likely needing to get them for the rest of their lives. People began to question the truth of it all. They started to wake up, and in that sense join the already awakened group that never got that shot to begin with.

The ones in power will lose control more and more. Again not something that will change overnight. What's needed is that we the people see through them, see that we are being conned. That's how these people in power -which you could call 'scammers'- will lose their power.

So a different overlay to what you've written. The way I see it it's all related to our ascension process. That will eventually also have an effect on our technology but that's more a detail, a side-effect, not the main issue at hand.
Old 31-12-2022, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
These people, which is really only a very small group with a vast network, will be seen for what they truly are: manipulating, controlling, and scheming, making trillions at the expense of the world population and at the cost of our beautiful planet.

You definitely are correct and on point about the exposure of an exploitative, monopolizing elite And the ones in power seeing that the illusion they carefully crafted crumbling. We see a shadow of this already in year 2022 - in line with what you stated

At the same time, Saturn in Pisces transit will effect both smaller scale and larger scale. Saturn being the planet that represents karma, limitations and authority and with Pisces being ruled traditionally by Jupiter, and its modern ruler Neptune - things are going to get more interesting. Pisces rules the 12th house, which is about illusion (which is on point with what you said) - and the 12th house overall is the House of the Unconscious. And collectively speaking, everyone has access to the House of the Unconscious, in other words the subconscious world.

Communities - even at the smaller scale - are called to take on more responsibility in terms of Pisces-related themes too, and this would mean more scammers and "fake gurus" being kicked out, exposed etc (it's happened in 2022, and will happen at an even more dramatic rate in 2023)

And then there's Pluto in Aquarius - which is again about the collective since Aquarius rules the 11th house, and Pluto represents regeneration, revival, rebirth, loss and even more so than Saturn, would represent a sudden blow of a "blank canvas" when something isn't working anymore. The 11th house is generally the house of friendships, but it also represents our relationship to the collective. Saturn in Pisces teaches, Pluto in Aquarius wipes out and regenerates

In terms of what you said - an increasing rebirth in the vibration of Aquarius, to stand tall without fear, being innovative etc I agree with that. People born with Pluto in Aquarius - that generation in the future will be the ones to verbalize further too on not settling for less when it comes to the collective in general

At the same time, when it comes to modern astrology (I see both traditional & modern when it comes to tropical astrology), Aquarius ruling the 11th house is also about technology and social media (these days, social media = the collective). It will still effect AI and everything else related to social media - because even with a raise in vibration for the collective, there would also be unique challenges (hence the Saturn transits, Pluto moving from Capricorn to Aquarius). There might be completely unfamiliar changes when it comes to social media and even the way we use online currency (money transfers online, online banking) next year - and I'm looking forward to seeing that, lol

It's interesting how astrology can be looked at holistically like that

And about the pandemic and people being vaccinated, with regards to what you said, that ties in too with Pluto in Capricorn transit - people were called to transform and revive the way they look at the authority. In a way it was preparation for Pluto in Aquarius next year