Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-12-2022, 11:28 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
If a person allows their consciousness to expand they may experience that we are not in a human body...
When your consciousness expands beyond your human body you find your human body inside of your consciousness...
YES!! Expand...that's how I Practice the Presence for many moments throughout in the day...remembering
what is the Reality all around, everywhere.
Ya, gotta expand your awareness. Yes!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-12-2022, 05:21 AM
Master

I just wanted to say "Thank You " all for your input, advice , and help with this matter . It really had become such a big worry and concern. Very irrational I know, but sometimes we get these crazy thoughts and notions.
And I DO actually feel a lot better about it now . I also had a lovely visit from my little granddaughter in spirit , also to reassure me . How lovely was that ????

I don't know about any of you , but I think that is quite amazing .
The living and the deceased working together in order to support someone through what can only be described as a silly worry .
Thank you all , and especially my little Angel blue in heaven.

( Although I'm still wondering if being pickled might be better ? LOL....)
Old 09-12-2022, 06:41 AM
Master

Expand Awareness

Miss H you mention to expand.

Can you describe exactly how you do that.

Thanks
Old 14-12-2022, 03:19 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
At the time of physical death all we do is drop our body and move on. .. If you believe in reincarnation, as I do, ..
Denial. Is it not? ..
Old 14-12-2022, 05:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aupmanyav
Denial. Is it not? ..
Are you saying that those who believe that consciousness continues after the physical body dies are just living in a state of denial, refusing to accept that physical death is the end of existence?

One day we will all find out for ourselves. In the meantime it makes sense to investigate the subject with an open mind.

Peace
Old 14-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal M.
What would be your perspective, over your life when you look back, or the afterlife, as a soul?
"Were" you filled with freedom?
What is after that dark portal, so to speak, in your exprience??

In my experience, I chilled out in the Inky Black Void and it was Peaceful.
Then The Divine LIVING MOVING Light came and then I knew/know Freedom which is LOVE Divine.
You can look at it like being filled but I would say I was emptied into Freedom
since that which contained me in Individuality was made One with the Spirit of ALL things,
so I became WE Eternally even though I speak from Individuality.
I NOW know where I come from Eternally and where I shall return Eternally.
I am NOW grinding and polishing the GEM of my Being to shine the Eternal LOVE Divine on my path of NOW Life.
No sense worrying or hurrying the last Breathe, my responsibility is to just Breathe and Be the best GEM cutter and polisher WE can Be.
To allow the LIGHT/LOVE to shine forth in service to ALL Beings.
Both past and future are Forgiven, though I still chip/cut/grind and polish best One can until
Awareness and Consciousness in this Human form fully integrates "WE have nothing to Forgive".
When ALL is said and done on this GEM I may ask for another GEM to form.
So when I speak from my experience I say:
Wakan Tanka: Which is to say The Great Mystery Spirit Holy System of Life both seen and unseen.
Mitakuye Oyasin:" Which is to say "all my relatives," "we are all related," or "all my relations."
It is a prayer of Interconnectedness, Oneness and harmony with all forms of life,
other people, animals, birds, insects, trees and plants, Water, Air
and even rocks, mountains and valleys etc etc.
))PEACE((
^^^y ^^
Old 14-12-2022, 09:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezi-ulgen
I became WE Eternally even though I speak from Individuality.
I NOW know where I come from Eternally and where I shall return Eternally.
I am NOW grinding and polishing the GEM of my Being to shine the Eternal LOVE Divine on my path of NOW Life.

Thank you!
Old 15-12-2022, 01:14 AM
Master

All I know about death is that one day I will die. I also believe in reincarnation which I understand more as rebirth. I do not like to dwell on the event of death itself. As I understand rebirth, it does not necessarily occur immediately or soon after birth. I am not sure where people spend their time following their death while waiting to be reborn. There is probably a waiting room somewhere for those waiting to be reborn. It is best to use our time wisely without worrying about death,

Last edited by kris : 15-12-2022 at 01:08 PM.
Old 15-12-2022, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Miss H you mention to expand.
Can you describe exactly how you do that.
I just saw this! So sorry.
Back at ya soon.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
One day we will all find out for ourselves. In the meantime it makes sense to investigate the subject with an open mind.
It does not require anyone's death. One can check it with science. After death the molecules of the body disperse in the environment (burial or cremation or any other way, 99% of them being water according to a Google search). They will be parts of millions of living and non-living entities. After death, one, sort of, becomes omni-present.

We arise from what exists in the environment, and after death, we go back to the environment.

Last edited by Aupmanyav : 15-12-2022 at 04:08 PM.