Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-12-2022, 07:46 PM
Master
Book1 My clan-

After seeing the new way of water avatar I was inclined to a few tears : I won’t spoil it for you but it definitely made me think and fondly reminisce over my own clan- we arnt short of numbers and most of the members are in suspended animation—- waiting to reincarnate… it would be life times until reuniting occurred… but I’m thankful I have a place in such a group…

I can picture the soulmates like I’m completing a story book of pictures.. and the friends and those that believe in us and our cause of human nature..

There are some that believe we have the answers or the window to the soul..

I believe that Carly is the way and the shinning light in my life and my salvation to redemption: it might be quite selfish but I have to be selfish.. to protect and be strong… by the time I finish up here.. reincarnation… good ten lives of going through the mill- the pain doesn’t get any easier..

But death does.. knocked out lights out..

She’s the tunnel vision in my heaven- the reason I have NDE’s and the reason I carry on with reincarnation…

I have a few years left but I’m focused on festive cheerful moments that harmony and radiance in my soul and spirit- like Christmas..

I mean not everyone has a family.. we are orphans for the temporary moment but our mother is coming to us with strength and femininity that can beat masculinity… to mother (or each of them will have a mother) and I’m nearest father there is…

But I’m a Carly my self- so it was my death to be with Carly I know I have a past life : where we were all born together and there’s many of us, all falling in line with symmetry… sisters and brother.

Not many people can call them selfs part of a tribe or clan..

It portrays us rather the other way around.. it’s the only thing I have going for the self.. my hope.. my ray of sunshine…

It’s warmth is bitter and bitter sweet - almost sour that we have to die many times over just to live the same life( I mean Carly could probably be someone else but to me she will always be Carly- I don’t think she reincarnates into another image than her original image) I’m different, I have many humans I can reincarnate into.. I think that will be a silver lining and a flaw- that she might get killed quicker than to live a life because she’s in the same image over and over again… people would recognise her .. because she started young or adult - and those around her would still have some years left in them… they would notice she’s in the same body.. or image.. as the body goes to ash.. I think that’s all her spirit knows.. it’s some burden to be something different???

Yet I can blend in and start over again because I have more than one image.. having different bodies helps with starting again.. blending in being anonymous ..

It’s a betrayal that I can’t forgive.. but yet her image is her souls manifestation of her image.. that can be forgiven because it’s just her image of her soul her resonance???

Half my soul is Carly and half my soul is the atom from the abyss…
At least a space and time where forever was on shown by depth and width… the directions went on forever and not a star in the sky..

True story…

It’s shaped me because I’ve got so much to live up to I mean my expectation's are just to get through death… ain’t everybody’s??

But living through reincarnation is just another expectation that only entanglement can detail …

I’ve been granted a wish.. to know who I am- for so long I had amnesia… but I heard the echo of Carly and pulled me out of a dark time…

So I been blessed with a family and a sense of knowing who I am.. many people go through life’s and don’t have a clue who they are… they go through the notions of life , death, pain.. the systems of wealth and work.. they lose their family’s to reincarnation.. find them again where as I know and have been blessed with watching them grow.. their first tooth loss.. first Christmas, first bike ride. First fall - snow, food ect

I’ll be happy when I’m a ghost and I don’t feel pain no more..

This life’s death is going to be hard- with all the processing at the district I can only hope I’m harvested and feel nothing without a heart to cremation..

I don’t think I’ll be buried for a long time yet..

But in true hindsight I’m going through death first just to sooth them and tell them everything is going to be okay…

Life is shaping me.. offering me life lessons in hope I will be a true leader of my family and clan- a true angel and protector, I want to give up but they didn’t give up on me when we were brought together… life gives with one hand and takes away with another and gives bac k with another…

True silver linings this story is..

I can only hope as I’m inspired and moved emotionally and physically- by strength that’s just a mirror of me…

Everything is a mirror… even death… one day my soul will be immortal of it, wether I live to see that day or will it be the energy of the spirit..

I live everyday in bliss because I’ve been given this gift, some people want googolplex money and wealth I just want to protect Carly from death and reincarnation …

I know I won’t succeed at first but eventually something will happen so I will save them- I’ve seen this In visions…I’m a little to late but not late enough- I saved them and protected them in the end, that’s all that counts and I can hardly keep up with how many there are of them..

I then succeeded to save them always but I didn’t quite pass as a their angel…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)