Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 02-12-2022, 10:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Oh aye... Del Boy LOL... No doubt would have been selling dodgy tickets to go to Quatar heehee...he was brilliant ...
Yes , Peckham heights !!! A far cry from the palace !!!

LOL ... that reference was to a recent Kafuffle at the Buckingham Palace who was seemingly harassed into revealing her true place of origin by an 83 year old aide from an aristocratic background anyway ill try not to entice you into politics as they don't like us talking about here lol.

Spiritually i was thinking were the hell are we all from anyway lololol. Identity tis a strange thing i tell ya !!!

Great folks up North !

__________________________________________________ _____

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 02-12-2022, 10:06 AM
Master

Quote:
...And oh I DO miss Republic Of Ireland in the world cup ...
They brought so much to the games and the fans were AMAZING .

We are struggling nowadays to make it to the finals of the Euros and the World Cup. I was thinking if we had the players that Belgium have ..my goodness, i thought they might win the world cup a few years ago they had such great players. Jack Charlton had great players available to him, and when Ireland reached the quarter final in the 1990 world cup ..they kinda froze and thought well we are not supposed to beat Italy but they had as good a team as Italy .. probably would have been bumped off by the mafia lol

__________________________________________________ ________

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 02-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Master

Hi Joe ... So I'm saying "Oh my goodness"....

Yes, yes, yes, I'm a bit slow !!!! The certain "lady". Complete disgrace . Times like that I'm pleased I'm from "up North " LOL...

And then we've got "Oh my GOODNESS" ... Are you from the emerald Isle ?.... I thought you were American !!!! Or maybe you're Irish but American decent ... !!!!
Half of my children's roots are in southern Ireland. Cork and Donegal .... I'll feel like a twit now if you say you're now Irish but from Portugal , to be sure ! ( To be more precise, Roscommon )
Old 02-12-2022, 11:04 AM
Master

Hang on. Hang on...
Hold the back page ( sorry, goes back to my newsagents days)
There are reports of some investigation into conduct of Senegal players ahead of game with England .
Don't know why !!!
( Mind you , it was a report from the Sun, so probably dis- regard )
Old 02-12-2022, 01:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Half of my children's roots are in southern Ireland. Cork and Donegal .... I'll feel like a twit now if you say you're now Irish but from Portugal , to be sure ! ( To be more precise, Roscommon )

All good I'm Irish !!! living in Ireland I'll stayed tuned for the breaking rumours, sorry news, from the Senegal camp lol...

__________________________________________________ ____

Old 02-12-2022, 04:54 PM
Master

When it turns out they didn't go to a meeting or something and got fined £8, 700 .... ( Is that all it was!!!... So disappointing...I thought we were going to get a free pass to next round !!...)
Old 02-12-2022, 05:07 PM
Master

WOW.... Yet MORE twists and turns in this afternoon's games !!
Old 02-12-2022, 09:04 PM
Master

Well I've seen better ...Brazil I mean. Maybe I was spoilt with Pele !!! And maybe they are missing neymar . Having said that , they didn't need to win, they were already through ...

But well done Cameroon . Shame it wasn't quite enough but a good win.
Old 03-12-2022, 12:53 PM
Master

A concern....
So move over Lineker , there's a new kid on the block, namely me .
So most of us cannot fail to have noticed all the added additional time added to the end of both the first and second halves .... Goes beyond the scale of anything we have known before ....
I know, as we all do that time is stopped to view play on the video ref. But still !!! Please !!!

We are out of the group stages now .
And the play offs are starting today.
But that's where the problems might occur ....

Just think of it.
So they play 45 mins. Then 14 mins extra time . Then another 45 mins , then 16 mins extra time ... Then a draw so they have to play an extra half hour , 15 mins each way ...
So that's 15 mins plus 10 mins extra time , then another 15 mins plus 20 mins extra time which equates to 3 hours , yes 3 hours of game play ... And even THEN penalties .
How are they supposed to go to a penalty shoot out under those conditions , half dead, dehydrated in temperatures of roughly 190 degrees ...????
The goalie has collapsed in the goal .... The shooter kicks the ball which barely moves off the spot ...
We could be going on and on and on for weeks. And that's just one game .....
( How times have changed )...

But having said all that ..""HERE WE GO ""...

COME ON NETHERLANDS ..
And in honour and support I will be wearing my knitted Christmas/ footy jumper with Gullit on the back and his number 4, which was a gift from my son.

So let the games begin LOL..... I LOVE THEM ...
Old 03-12-2022, 03:12 PM
Master

Yeeeesssssssssssss...... Get in....