Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-11-2022, 07:47 AM
Master

Sometimes we simply just need help.
My son went through times where I simply feared for his sanity. I was worried that he was going to do something awful because he couldn't cope and I live a long way from him. Because he is a teacher , he has professional help available to him as par for the course and it's a free service. But he didn't take it and he worried.
But this time it was different. His little girl died.
My precious granddaughter.
I cannot tell you how proud I am of my son in that this time he sought the help he needed. Counselling and medication in the form of anti- depressants ....
As missH rightly says, not needed to be forever .. just for now as a way to help one cope.
He's off them now but his heart is still broken .

We grief for our children in so many ways...
For when they suffer, for when they go to heaven , for when they die at birth, for when they live but die , for when they are lost before birth , and, as the thread is about , all our wishes and dreams of the children we craved but did not have the chance to create ....
Old 17-11-2022, 11:21 AM
Administrator
I was advised to go onto Antidepressants when my husband passed away.
I refused I am a counsellor I tend to do things my way.
I knew how to handle what I felt. but a lot of people don't.
so they do need that little bit of Help.
There is no shame in asking your doctor this is something they hear on a daily basis

Namaste
Old 17-11-2022, 11:25 AM
Master

Omg having a child die must be the worst thing that can happen to you. How on earth can you possibly get over that. It must break your heart. I feel for him I really do.

My brother died when I was away from home travelling. I asked my mother later on how do you cope with it. She said, you don’t, you just learn to live with it.

So glad to hear he’s got family around to support him.
Old 17-11-2022, 12:03 PM
Master

Hi Red.
Thank you. There are no words to describe that kind of pain.
In our case this was my son and daughter-in-laws first and only child.
They carried her casket themselves and they lowered her into her resting place themselves. They both sat at her resting place and each read her a story.
They they had to go home and dismantle her nursery .
I do not know where they found the strength.
His bother had a daughter 6 months ago, and very sadly they have felt unable to visit her and meet her as yet.its all very sad .

My heart goes out to your mum for the loss of her son. And to you for the loss of your brother.
Old 17-11-2022, 01:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Sometimes we simply just need help.
But this time it was different. His little girl died.
My precious granddaughter.
I cannot tell you how proud I am of my son in that this time he sought the help he needed. Counselling and medication in the form of anti- depressants ....

So sorry for your son's and your loss... a child should never go... period... from anything... be it illness or accident...

It is never shameful to seek professional help when you cannot cope for any reason...
Old 17-11-2022, 01:52 PM
Master

Thank you .
And I agree , it's not meant to be the way of the world. I am seriously poorly now and rendered housebound and for 75% of the day bedbound. A waste of space .
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I prayed , begged and pleaded for God and the Angels to take me home and allow my granddaughter to live, to let my boy raise his daughter .
Needless to say, this is where my user name stems from.
My precious Angel in heaven that sends me messages and signs and they are always Blue.

And I can fully understand why Golfnut despairs and feels a sense of loss for the child he wants but has been unable to have up to now.
These are very emotive times in anyone's life .
And as I said , my brother went through same .
My heart really does go out to Golfnut , or anyone in his situation.
The loss of a child , or the desire to have one but are unable to all result in heartache .
Old 17-11-2022, 08:34 PM
Administrator
That is so true I have Lost two one was an Ectopic which nearly killed me.
They didn't believe how i was still Alive the baby was 14 weeks old,
A few months later i Lost another.
A couple of years later I had my final child.
I was advised never to have another my organs couldn't take it due to the Damage from the Ectopic.

I know the damage and sorrow caused by loosing a child.
I was offered counselling but I declined as I am a Counsellor I work things out my way.
So i can Empathise with anyone's Desire to have a child

Namaste
Old 18-11-2022, 06:23 PM
Master
I can sympathize with that feeling of not having lived up to expectations and hopes you've had. I fear getting older for the reasons you have mentioned.

One thing though, at least you have a partner. It is sad that you can't get bio children together but if you are happy together then you at least have that, and are able to support one another daily. That is worth a lot.
Old 18-11-2022, 07:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfnut2609

I wanted kids but a few years back realized my fiancé could not have them.
Have you considered IVF with egg donor?
Old 22-11-2022, 09:20 PM
Seeker

Hi there, would you like some energy healing. If so drop me a message, I'll sort a remote attunement for you:)