Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 08-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Master
What apps have you got on your cell phone

what apps have you got no cell phone because I've got quite a few myself phone now my covid-19 face one which was an important one in 2020 which my sister had to download
Now I've got the Greggs up on my phone and I've got the ghost on my phone to save a ghost in my house and go swag though
I've got my weather app on my phone and I've got my 8 ball on my phone and I've got quite a few more apps on my phone I do
At times I feel like I'm turning into teenager when I look at my apps on my phone if I wasn't in it in though if I was a tenner to know I'll do things differently laugh out loud but but asked my phone
I've got quite a lot of apps on my phone now
Now.im just curious on what apps have you got on your phone your cell phone but has you get freebies at x

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-07-2022, 02:40 AM
Bambo

I havent got any because I do not have or want a mobile!!
Old 13-07-2022, 08:14 PM
jaminhealth

Not on my have or to do list. I keep it simple as I can. None
Old 22-07-2022, 07:49 PM
Master
I have the ghost app on my phone which I paid for on my Google account
And I've got the yes and no no 8-ball on my phone which is good to play with
Plus my Greggs app what is my favourite app especially when I get my food free from Greggs the best ones I've done to pay for the best ones I do not have to pay for it and I am not breaking the law because I get 9 stamps on a Titan I buy in Greggs especially on Church Knights because I do not on a clock clot on put my dinner in the microwave to warm up so just go to Greggs and get what I want and get her back home
Plus with this height it's been going on I've not been eating much Plus they have no I can't eat a Big Meal I can't it a big Mail but Greggs is ok ok it's not Gracie like it used to be but that is one of my favourite apps
Plus my April my step 2 monitor my heart rate monitor has gone to check my heart I know Yvonne I've been panic by saying 110 heartbeat per minute but I think I've been stressing myself
Plus my covid-19 NHS check in my sister put the other me but I learn to do others myself
I found out you can get petrol stump up at Shell like Greggs night stands then your petrol gets hot place your petrol goes hot place but everybody needs right now because it Purple Sky

Old 31-07-2022, 08:49 PM
Master
I have got the ghost app detect on my phone and it's still my ghosts and in the graveyard that is ghosts

Old 09-02-2024, 11:15 PM
Ascender

Aside from the usual, I have train enquiries, Arriva buses, EasyJet, an app for booking hostels, and an app for my gratitude journal.
Old 15-02-2024, 09:20 PM
Master
[B have the bus app as well sir I have the boss up as well sir Neil I do this stagecoach up or should I say the slow coat bus up because they are so slow a state coach but I'd have more speed in it like a hearse at a more speed and life in it I've got loads of apps on my phone the Greggs up the subway up plus a upcoming useful a few months ago when I was a bit skinned I use it to my points can build up and when I'm skinned I use it the buy food
And my permanent app before I got my smart watch for Christmas two years ago of my sister and I treasure this smart watch now the way things is now because she's not well I just wish I could have a smart app on elders up cancer auto zap cancer so my sister would not have cancer but life happens

Plus I've got the McDonald's app but I've never used it yet but my Little's up I need to get the code on I put out and I get the code the phone seems to go off and I lose it but hopefully I'll get again eventually