Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 02-01-2023, 06:43 PM
Master

According to the Big Bang Theory, the universe originated from a singularity.
Old 02-01-2023, 08:20 PM
Master
Oh, btw, apart from Joe Dispenza... Gregg Braden is another excellent choice to get informed on this subject.
It all has to do with getting into the Heart which will then start beating coherently and in turn will get the brain to work coherently. For clarity, normally neither are coherent as 3D life and stress blocks this.
You will then get the Heart to work differently (heart has a 'brain' and memory of its own!!) and the brain will get into different brainwaves.
Then you can get to feeling oneness and one with All That Is.

Gregg Braden explains in one of his vids that CERN managed to separate a particle, get them miles apart. When they did something to one 'half' it also happened to the other one. Better yet: sometimes what they wanted to do already happened to the other one before they'd actually done it!
Clearer: they planned to do something to A but before they could do that B had already reacted as if it had gotten that treatment!!

This was proof that all is connected, All Is One.
Gregg also explains how the field that is around us, that many scientists have barely begun to acknowledge, is not around us at all but that WE are the field!
This is also scientifically proven.

I've been doing Joe Dispenza's meditation from "Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself" and at some point I actually felt that the field -that until that moment seemed to be around me- was inside of me! But also still around me. As if I merged with it, mostly my abdominal area.
This was before I had heard Gregg's explanation of this. I could feel it and see it in my mind's eye (I'm very visual).
The most amazing thing! When I later heard Gregg talk about that, explain it scientifically, I just smiled as I'd experienced it myself.

Point being, if you are the field, and everyone else is too, we are all one, we are all connected. Something you hear say in spiritual circles all the time, but to hear it explained and to feel it yourself is another ballgame entirely. That shifted it from a statement, a knowing, into the visceral realms.
You may understand it with your head, but until you've actually felt it yourself it will be something that's not embodied, outside of you.
It was the first time for me to feel it this way too. I've felt connected to All That Is before, but never felt and seen that I was part of Everything. My organs etc. The field was IN me. I was the field, part of the field.
Difficult to explain, hihi.

In any case, if you're truly interested you'll find out and find your own teachers eventually. Joe Dispenza & Gregg Braden are absolutely great for this. Both scientist, neither doing woo-woo, but factual only, factual as in scientifically proven or provable & measurable.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:49 PM
Thumbs up

Exactly, FairyCrystal..many have no idea about the above in
a lab with many PhD's and physicists there....Thank you.

Gregg is the best researcher!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-01-2023, 01:12 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
He decided to put two monks in the MRI to see where the different emotions come from and where and how they affect the brain. The reason he chose the two monks is because they were the only people who could totally stop the mind from working, which in turn provided a clean slate so to speak, before he asked them certain questions or showed them pictures. The Dalai Lama also attended. It was very interesting..

If Scientific Instrument used is "eyes"
Then, none other additional instrument necessary, and Only the attachment is the proof of feeling Oneness.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg images.jpeg (6.7 KB, 4 views)
Old 14-01-2023, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O K Viswanath
If Scientific Instrument used is "eyes"
Then, none other additional instrument necessary, and Only the attachment is the proof of feeling Oneness.
Only, eh? What attachment?
So a blind man could not exp Oneness?
Not understanding...probably a language barrier.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-01-2023, 02:18 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Only, eh? What attachment?
So a blind man could not exp Oneness?
Not understanding...probably a language barrier.

I was aware that this question shall be raised, and so I said "If Scientific Instrument used is "eyes"".
There are four other instruments too, scientifically.

Attached Image, of that "face".
Old 14-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O K Viswanath
Attached Image, of that "face".
Thanks for getting back, so fast. That is what I first thought,
but how could that face be proof?

Old 20-05-2023, 04:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Oneness

Scientifically oneness is a state of understanding and experiencing non duality. Scientifically the whole creation has the same five basic ingredients as mentioned in ancient Hindu scriptures. Five elements. Every particle in the world is part of universal all pervading omnipresent consciousness. Prior to reaching this experience one becomes totally detached from the external world and in a way feels merged with the universal consciousness. Which is actually energy. The basis of all existence. Once you understand the science behind the whole creation then also you experience oneness
Old 20-05-2023, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivmathur
Once you understand the science behind the whole creation then also you experience oneness
Really? Then, a non mathematician could not exp oneness ?
Is that what you are saying?
Or just that when one does they can? (As in, that's one way to.)
If Einstein could not understand the 'science behind...creation', not much hope for anyone to do it THAT way, I'd say.