Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-07-2022, 04:55 AM
Master

I agree with boyce
Old 11-07-2022, 10:47 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_Ab94
Advice and opinions massively appreciated! Thank you if you’ve read this far ☺️
Forget all this 'future stuff' because it'll drive you crazy. As it has done already. All it takes is the decision your partner makes to have a few beers after work rather than come straight home and the baby timeline is altered. It really is that simple.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about the reasons you discussed this with a psychic. You also seem more concerned with the validity of the information rather than your own behaviour in this. Now you're living in fear and uncertainty. What you need to think about at this juncture is epigenetics, which very simply is how behaviours are passed from the parent to the embryo.

What are you passing on to your unborn child?
Old 18-12-2022, 09:40 PM
Master
Ok it ok every psychic medium is different because we pick up different energy and Vibes you do
Do I had one medium me a long time ago I've got your Dad here and he told me no body likes you and nobody will ever like you and like an idiot time I agreed I love but now my dad will not say that even a friend of mine said there's no way I believe that because you are likeable and well-liked
Then I've got another medium here can I come to you you are very very respected and night in the community which was spot on it was and some of the stuff this made you come out with was spot on
Plus I've had other mediums come to me telling me I don't realise how gifted I am because I am very good at about realising and I am worthless and nothing for put me down and by God that's born
No all that negativity out of myself all that negative vibes I used to have myself as almost long gone
Because no I've got more confidence in myself but be careful which like you got it be careful which psychic you can go to because some can be nasty if you want to see a medium go to your local spiritualist church and it will be your guidance
You can either go to a circle or divine service or a public service and they will help you where they help me
Because some of them psychics I just after your money and Rob you blind and by God I've been caught on that one I have

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-01-2023, 01:38 AM
Master
Can two psychics be wrong?? Sure. No one is perfect, and no psychic is 100% If they tell you they are, then you should save your money.

However, I think a self respecting psychic shouldn't tell you, that you could miscarry. That just creates a pattern of fear, and a self fulfilling prophecy.

Being off on the gender, doesn't mean any of them were wrong. Things can change, and what was original, may not be later on for whatever reason. Smallest shift, could have altered it some. Something could have shifted it. Or perhaps the baby will have a strong female energy/personality to them. We are seeing today that people are more fluid with their genders and identity. Things we wouldn't have thought before.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:07 PM
Experiencer
psychics can get it wrong

i saw a psychic who said i would travel abroad the following year and would come into a lot of money, i ve already traveled abroad several times New York, Australia etc before i even meet the psychic. im still waiting for the money some three years ago now i felt sorry for the people who had took the vaccine but clairvoyant had already took it, i said didnt you see that was a big mistake, i was very apologetic i did not want to upset her probably the need to travel and visit relations out weighed the risk she was taking its funny i went back to the seaside were she told stories but was no were to be seen i asked about her but nobody seems to know were she is
Old 03-02-2023, 12:49 AM
Administrator
Hello

This is why I as a Medium (that works with those non living) and a Psychic that works with the living leaves things like birth and death events alone and I never to to say an outcome of a pregnancy or a gender. I so feel that is in much higher hands than I have any right to be a part of.

I can share my experience with you. I was told at 19 I could never have any children in life nor could the father of our three kids. He had mumps and had almost no sperm count I have a huge hormone issue. I am 60 now and I have 3 children.

Now when I was 18 I went to see a very well known Psychic that told me in that reading that late in life I would have 3 children. To later be told no children would come to me.

I was 20 weeks in with the first and started the hemorrhage, first thought OK was not meant to have any children, and that might be that. I had Fibroids and I was put on bed rest high risk watch. I went on to have him at 37 weeks. To be told by the Dr that was a "miracle" and that was that. Well I had a second one and then a third one. That was that I got my tubes done after that.

Tested again and the hormones were still out and the EX had next to no sperm count yet the Psychic was right on. I ran into her years later for a reading and later found the cassette tape where she said I would have the kids. Yet too she said I would only ever be with the one man til death did our path part. She was wrong on that one.

If I had taken the whole reading to heart I might not have made it to where I am now. Readings for the most part are a guide line and entertainment. We never truly know what the universe has in store for us.

Take things slow and as a blessing.

While I might too know the outcome I keep that with me....again I am not "God" I am one of his blessings.

Lynn
Old 03-02-2023, 01:05 AM
Knower

I am not sure the future is unchangeable.

Occasionally I have "seen" timelines that improperly cross other timelines with entities sent out to fix them. One was an Arthurian/Grail timeline that crossed a successful Nazi timeline. There was some urgency in dealing with that.

Also I have read that not only is there a Space Force but there is also a Time Force after friendly aliens got fed up with fixing timeline problems near this planet and trained some Earth humans

I can't find exact text at present but here is similar

"There is a major time war going on between humans from 2 timelines. One is more of the ‘Wing Maker’ type of future where AI controls a very small population on Earth. There is another group fighting to preserve the timeline by stopping the manipulation of timelines so that they all collapse into the proper one (per ET / Anshar Guidance)."

https://exopolitics.org/roswell-ufo-...future-humans/
Old 03-02-2023, 09:06 AM
Master

My advise would be to stay away from Psychics. It seems to be doing more harm than good so why go there? anyway they can only tune in to POSSIBILITIES as nothing is set in concrete.

Trust yourself and not a psychic. Just my opinion of course.
Old 06-02-2023, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_Ab94

Fast forward a month and I get a pregnancy reading from a well known woman on Facebook. She said I would conceive in November (which would mean I’d give birth very close to September) and the baby would be a girl.☺️

I'd say your uncertainty caused a random selection, if you had taken the phychics word for it it would have produced a girl but you were uncertain.

utopiandreamchild
Old 06-02-2023, 05:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
A baby could have been female so many lives the psychics picked THAT up, rather than the gender this time around. imo.
They were wrong, so there has to be a far fetched story like this ^ to worm their way out of it. In this case they did more harm than good by making the OP fearful and doubtful in her pregnancy, which is a pretty normal outcome when hacks start interfering in people's lives.