Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-05-2022, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Yes that sounds a lovely place, and a grumpy tree intriguing that - now that's a seller, get those tickets printed, kids come see the grumpy tree make him smile... Some parts of our planet are truly beautiful...

I got my ticket to ride to the lake, the grumpy oak tree is bedazzling my eyes.
So I stand on my head, turn the world upside down, this grumpy old oak now looks like a clown. (Oops I rhymed) dangling on all those arms, so many leaves blowing all a round. His burdens look so heavy but I say “just be a clown” do a little juggling act, and rearrange that frown!

So here I am on my head, my feet dangling free, my hands on the roots of this big grumpy tree.. no more! Hehe
Old 11-05-2022, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
astralsuzy
Sure you want to go to the moon? I'd rather go to the lake. I suppose we can do both. No reason not to.

Nip to the moon - pinch a bit of flag or not depending - then off to lake, enjoy the barbecue and the view... Sounds good.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-05-2022, 10:05 AM
Master

Thanks for letting me know Justin Passing.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Master
Hey Sally my lovely friend from over there in Aus... How's the news detox going - staying away from the negative vibes of it, or has the TV dragged you back in 'this is going to happen' - just a little look at it is ok isn't it - keeping up with world news, got ta know some of what's going on haven't we.

You notice I wrote over there, and not round there - flat earther comment by me lol - hey must have a good railing at the edge, what a view...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-05-2022, 01:20 PM
Master
Moon picnic sounds radically awesome
Old 11-05-2022, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Nip to the moon - pinch a bit of flag or not depending - then off to lake, enjoy the barbecue and the view... Sounds good.

This sounds truly amazing!!
Old 11-05-2022, 02:43 PM
Experiencer
I dug up some pictures I have of a friend and I climbing "grumpy" tree about 20 years ago. That tree's not grumpy now. Most of the old trees cheered up a few years back. I'm sure he'd love to have us visit. I'm still processing though. Lost in a thousand different times/places. A bit all over the place. Like living in a kaleidoscope. Things are happening, and once again I need food. For some reason that keeps happening. (lol)

astralsuzy - no worries girl. I won't be doing anything you wouldn't do. And if you'd prefer I won't do anything at all. That's how this works. That's how I am. This bear is a bit clumsy is all. Sorry about that.

Now I just have to get some food together. I can do this. There's enough of me here to make that happen. I don't think I have a red umbrella though. Can I still climb without it? Not sure - doesn't matter - she can. Thanks for watching over me (avatar) girl. We make a good team.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:21 PM
Master

Quote:
How's the news detox going - staying away from the negative vibes of it, or has the TV dragged you back in
Hi one-light, I have managed to stay off watching and reading about the news for one week now. I do not intend to go back to watching or listening to it. I feel a lot better.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
astralsuzy I won't be doing anything you wouldn't do. And if you'd prefer I won't do anything at all. That's how this works. This bear is a bit clumsy is all. Sorry about that.
That is funny Justin Passing. I hope you have a good day. It is raining here again. I am glad I do not have to go out anywhere. I can stay at home enjoying my activities.
Old 13-05-2022, 09:00 AM
Ayana

I'm intrigued.