Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-02-2019, 02:27 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I am going to pm you.

If possible, could you PM me too?
Old 14-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graduating Earth
Go on youtube and search for - Metax and KALASK
all the videos are channeled and you should look specifically for the Kalask videos, they are of channeled good reptilians. Enjoy xo
Metax is feline aliens.

I checked some out and I enjoyed it--was admittedly laughing for a bit tho...I don't know what I was expecting but the rather lispy, almost stereotypical reptilian voice took me by surprise.

Kalask is an interesting group. They describe themselves as 'neutral' which is actually good in a sense--in the middle of both polarities.

The way the Quetzl describe themselves as a collective is intriguing...it is similar to how a psychic described the main soul group I am a part of.

I will look at some others when I have the time. :)

Last edited by Shinsoo : 15-02-2019 at 02:03 AM.
Old 24-02-2019, 02:38 AM
Master
I hope you don't mind me commenting even though I have little to no knowledge about soul groups.
I think it depends on encountering and ones personal experience dealing with certain extraterrestrials. Of course depicting the Reptilians a certain way is just more so based on assumptions and imaginations. I have been reading about the Nordic Aliens from articles on the internet. and they are typically described as being "benevolent" I don't know how true that is or not .

Last edited by girlsearching : 24-02-2019 at 07:49 AM.
Old 07-01-2023, 05:49 AM
Newbie ;)

I know this is a very old thread, but I wanted to add that I believe I’m a reptilian starseed (I feel silly typing it). Through my meditations and regressions that is what I’ve seen. I have two reptilian guides who are very much benevolent/neutral.
Old 28-02-2023, 09:44 PM
Seeker

What was created good and has free will can and often chooses evil. Be wary.
Old 03-03-2023, 04:09 PM
Master

Sorry but my take on the Reptilians is that there are NO good reptilians. End of story. Do your research.
Old 03-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
If there are knowledgeable people who can tell me more of the Reptillian race's history and culture with a more balanced approach, I would love to hear it.

From what I know, Reps are master manifestors, and are polyamorous--but that is about it.

there are many good reptillians around they all start as devine cosmic egs they are an upgrade to the dinosaur race who took to the stars before the catalyst.
The cosmic egg is laid by a queen and the young dragon is infused into the egg, as a larvae there after stars its education where it will be chosen wheater it will be hunter or prey. or thinker.

there are much more to life than the slow and agonizing death in a black hole with an afterschok as a supernova.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:24 PM
Experiencer

Rob Gaultier does a lot of channeling of different species, and he has done a few on Reptilians. here is one on the Dracos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HVRezQ_xTU

__/\__