Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Well, it seems to be working.

I have this sense of "altruism or bust", and sometimes I have to work myself up to keep it when doubt comes in, and it takes considerable effort, but I think I'm clawing my way out of this.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Master
Good to see you've got a handle on it and getting better.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 31-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Ascender
Good luck mesmerist! You can do it

You know what you want. You're putting your heart into it. This looks good.

Very glad you are doing well. I truly hope you find the understanding that you need to understand and find your peace.

I bow to you.
Old 31-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Experiencer
Originally posted by sparrow
Quote:
With your interaction with fear, remember it is not some affliction you must tear from your soul and something that you must recoil from. It is not fear itself which malevolent entities use against you, it is your relationship to fear and your response to it. Embrace fear with courage of character, through wisdom that you are the creator of your own experience of reality; you are your own authority on how you wish to define your own relationships with your thoughts, feelings and responses to them.
Old 31-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Experiencer
There are so many other interesting things in spirituality that I have no time bothering about a hell. Come over to the fun side (Oh, I did not mean to sound like the devil here, but in truth, as soon as something starts to get light, positive and fun, there often is the push from Christianity to suspect that it is the devil behind it all. It is a kind of paranoia underlying everything, painting everything black (and anything that does not allow itself to be painted black, must be the devil, right ;). Yes, you mention "false sense of security" later down, which illustrates it. You never win that mind game of trying to prove to yourself what side is right. Trust, faith, belief is the answer. Trust in that God's love IS love, and constant and unconditioned). At the bright side, only love underlies everything. So it is a matter of what side you chose (and do not go blame yourself if you "fail to chose the right side"; that is another route to trouble. Adopt the view that there is only love from God, and that anything else is us humans misunderstanding it. :)
Old 21-08-2016, 04:49 AM
Newbie ;)

You all have been so kind and encouraging. Thank you for everything. :)
Old 21-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Knower
Hello mesmerist!

Fear of hell is like a chain, it's invented to keep you inside a prison (= to believe certain way, to live certain way etc.). Priests etc. who preach hellfire are like the prison guards. Some of them might be well-meaning and genuine, but they're still guards who just try to keep you in.

Real divine love, on the contrary, sets you free. It first opens the prison doors, and then it's there to guide you to use your freedom well. It doesn't tie you to itself. If you want to go, it let's you go away and wishes all the best.

Man-made religion needs chains like fear to make people obey. If something spiritual is of any kind of real God, it doesn't need such cheap manipulation tricks to function. It will have the power in itself to create the good it speaks of.
Old 21-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Spades
Real divine love, on the contrary, sets you free.
Not many even put those two words together, Divine Love.
Welcome here, Jack of Spades.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesmerist
... sometimes I have to work myself up to keep it when doubt comes in,
and it takes considerable effort...
I'll say!
Especially at first...to not have doubt takes a LOT of effort, most of the time!
Funny thing, when we keep doing it, pushing doubt out of our minds,
after awhile it 'becomes the habit' ....a new groove, synapse is
made in the brain ...and having faith, happiness and confidence
becomes 'the norm'...like being on auto-pilot!!

The percentages change ...we are more carefree, than burdened!
Practice makes perfect...repetition, pluggin' away is a great teacher.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Master

Good to hear you're overcoming your fears, dear Mesmerist.

In life, if we follow the path of kindness we will never lose our way.

Further to that, being kind and doing our best, if there is a truer philosophy for living this earthly life, I have yet to hear it.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com