Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-10-2022, 06:31 PM
Seeker

Bunny Pull a card for the next person

Whether you are practicing, getting to know or feel out a new deck, or if you are well experienced,

I thought it would be nice and fun to post a card(Tarot or oracle or kipper or lenormand, etc.) for the next person after you.

You can post the photo, your own interpretation or the book meaning.. whatever you feel called to do.

I will start.

The deck I'm using for this next person to post after me here, is the Sacred Spirit Reading Cards by Anna Stark.

The card that came out is Ascended Masters - Create Open Communication.

An excerpt from the book meaning says:

" Right now, you are required to Connect to higher wisdom previously shared with a collective purpose.. Daily rituals and routine are essential to establishing stability through decision making processes.. Open your mind and vision to signs and symbols from the ascended master realm. Many masters are associated with animals and symbols. Pay attention to art and imagery that you may feel emotionally or strongly connected to now, as you are being guided divinely.. Be consciously aware that the masters are working behind the scenes in your life to achieve a greater outcome. Karmic planning and your unique energetic blueprint require certain learning experiences And events for you to grow and expand your soul and your spirit into a new state of awareness.

Shadow aspect: Refusing to be open to new experiences or outcomes.

Sacred Crystal: Hiddenite

Angel Assistance: Archangel Metatron - Channeling, higher wisdom.

AFFIRMATION: I am a clear channel of divine knowledge. I share this wisdom with compassion and confidence. "
Old 20-10-2022, 06:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaMakerland
Whether you are practicing, getting to know or feel out a new deck, or if you are well experienced,

I thought it would be nice and fun to post a card(Tarot or oracle or kipper or lenormand, etc.) for the next person after you.

You can post the photo, your own interpretation or the book meaning.. whatever you feel called to do.

I will start.

The deck I'm using for this next person to post after me here, is the Sacred Spirit Reading Cards by Anna Stark.

The card that came out is Ascended Masters - Create Open Communication.

An excerpt from the book meaning says:

" Right now, you are required to Connect to higher wisdom previously shared with a collective purpose.. Daily rituals and routine are essential to establishing stability through decision making processes.. Open your mind and vision to signs and symbols from the ascended master realm. Many masters are associated with animals and symbols. Pay attention to art and imagery that you may feel emotionally or strongly connected to now, as you are being guided divinely.. Be consciously aware that the masters are working behind the scenes in your life to achieve a greater outcome. Karmic planning and your unique energetic blueprint require certain learning experiences And events for you to grow and expand your soul and your spirit into a new state of awareness.

Shadow aspect: Refusing to be open to new experiences or outcomes.

Sacred Crystal: Hiddenite

Angel Assistance: Archangel Metatron - Channeling, higher wisdom.

AFFIRMATION: I am a clear channel of divine knowledge. I share this wisdom with compassion and confidence. "
.................................................. .................
That card sounds like me
I am using my energy spirit oracle cards by Sandra Anne Taylor and his cards are good this one is a good car I give you
I got his balance
Central energy self care
Somebody is taking the car themselves by eating a healthy balanced diet and exercise doing really well your life is balancing out to a perfectly right now so keep the good work
I hope this is ok

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Master
Thank you. For me both messages resonate and somehow relate to each other. The good self-care assists the things from the other message.

CARD FOR THE NEXT ONE:
Black Shuck 13 (Death) - Forest of Enchantment Tarot

Don't fear this card as he doesn't come to harm you. The message is that time is finite and you shouldn't waste it.
Release the old that is no longer serving you and make space for the new.
Prioritise what is important to you.
Old 21-10-2022, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you. For me both messages resonate and somehow relate to each other. The good self-care assists the things from the other message.

CARD FOR THE NEXT ONE:
Black Shuck 13 (Death) - Forest of Enchantment Tarot

Don't fear this card as he doesn't come to harm you. The message is that time is finite and you shouldn't waste it.
Release the old that is no longer serving you and make space for the new.
Prioritise what is important to you.

You get that card the death card is one me but she's got now because me is healthy me now slim down and be a sensible person plus I'm hoping to get into Funeral Home Care

How old is one of my energy spirit cause a game
12 elements
Nature spirits the four elements
Somebody connect with nature here to energies in elements and element by taking care of yourself and my life and wildlife going for a long walks

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-10-2022, 08:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
12 elements
Nature spirits the four elements
Somebody connect with nature here to energies in elements and element by taking care of yourself and my life and wildlife going for a long walks
-------------------

Thanks. It was suggested that I take a walk outside today after many rain events;
It reminded me of this connection and of some work I am yet to do. I've been thinking about learning wild bird rescue.
---------------

I was instructed to pull card number 17 in the deck after shuffling:

3 of wands:

Looking further afield, the two wands planted behind you are signals for future travellers who follow your path.

The one wand you hold is for personal divination, guiding you on your path.

Choose the centre path and navigate it with the one remaining wand (guiding arrow).

The centre arrow is your intuition and is used like a divination rod (wand). Aim and follow it.

Pure trust is your currency.
Old 24-10-2022, 09:43 AM
Master
Thank you, that makes sense right now!

NEXT CARD: Knight of Wands
Very fiery energy, wanting to get going even though you aren't thinking things through. But right now that's okay. You have focus, there are many opportunities and doors opening for you and right now it's good to go for it.
Doing so can bring a breakthrough or get something off the ground. Sometimes it's good to just push through without too much thought. This is one of those times.
It's about something you are really passionate about and want to see manifested and you know you can and will achieve that.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:59 AM
Master

As soon as I read the above it resonated although I didn't feel ready to claim it or to provide a reading at that time.
-------------------------

For the next person:

There is indecision at a crossroad where you must feel your way through and not rely on common sight but inner sense.

Once you feel and know your true decision you will cut through with aim and procision that single minded focus brings.

With this will arrive a higer vibe of clarity, gratitude for that clarity and a changing of the tide.

-Two of swords-
Old 19-11-2022, 06:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Ace of cups.

You may find your feelings have intensified, or that you are falling in love with someone or something. We can be infatuated with an idea as well as personal love. If you are attached there may be a stronger bond developing between you, or emotional needs to be expressed.

Think of aspects of your life where love may be lacking or working for you. Are you really in touch with your own feelings, is it time to open up, sympathise with others , get closet to a friend , lover or family member? Are you giving too freely?