Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-12-2019, 02:48 PM
hazada guess

money

I thought that I would open a thread on the subject of money from a spiritualist's viewpoint.Does having money help or hinder you on your path?,Could there ever be an alternative to money?,Is money the cause of all your positive and negative emotion's?,etc.
I have to go now but I'll come back in a coupleof day's to see the responses,if any.
Old 31-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Not really a spiritualist, but money is the one and only true 'god' of this planet that enslaves literally anyone. How more beautiful would the world be if the world wasn't dominated by money? There would be no rich and poor, and everyone would be equal.
Old 31-12-2019, 03:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Not really a spiritualist, but money is the one and only true 'god' of this planet that enslaves literally anyone. How more beautiful would the world be if the world wasn't dominated by money? There would be no rich and poor, and everyone would be equal.

Agreed!

The gold standard had things a bit more equal but still far from it. We're even more enslaved and manipulated with digital currency attached to plastic and chips now. Where bytes of code on a bank's computer (easily manipulated) can control our lives entirely as governments make it nigh impossible to even live off the grid as well.

I could go into a full-blown rant as to why currency exists and sound like a conspiracy nut despite it making perfect sense lol.

Are we progressing or declining?

Wish we could go back to the days of trade and no currency. Simpler times of supply and demand, tighter-knit local communities who branch out with embrace instead of slaughtered by the greedy and self-righteously selfish who become what they hate. And not being forced into a life of social slavery (ironically a collective, not individuals) despite being told we're 'free' in the guise of 'democracy' and politicians that do nothing but lie and/or are forced to be partisan.

Power corrupts. Money currently makes this world go round unfortunately. I think associating money with spirituality is extremely contradicting in my opinion. It is lower thinking.
Old 31-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Master
At the beggining,i thoughted mediums,magicians,healers etc,are advanced spiritual persons,blah blah blah.
Experience proved me wrong.Money rules them as well.They don't even move their finger without being paid.No matter if you die,or a demon attacking your home and your family,the spiritual guys won't help you without money.

Of course there are sincere people out there but they're very few.We have some of them on the forum as well.
Old 31-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
At the beggining,i thoughted mediums,magicians,healers etc,are advanced spiritual persons,blah blah blah.
Experience proved me wrong.Money rules them as well.They don't even move their finger without being paid.No matter if you die,or a demon attacking your home and your family,the spiritual guys won't help you without money.

Of course there are sincere people out there but they're very few.We have some of them on the forum as well.

Yep. It pains me that people claim they are of higher thinking yet don't even do things pro-bono. Then again, I humbly admit I am biased in this way of thinking as I'm currently being spiritually harassed and any help have their hands out asking for money for their service which is making even my new found over-abundance of positive thinking, negative of them. There's hardly many excuses for it, especially if the person is well endowed in income already.

It's extremely disappointing and I can't help but want to cry over the idea of people abusing their 'wisdom' and abilities for personal gain. It sucks...
Old 31-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
Yep. It pains me that people claim they are of higher thinking yet don't even do things pro-bono. Then again, I humbly admit I am biased in this way of thinking as I'm currently being spiritually harassed and any help have their hands out asking for money for their service which is making even my new found over-abundance of positive thinking, negative of them. There's hardly many excuses for it, especially if the person is well endowed in income already.

It's extremely disappointing and I can't help but want to cry over the idea of people abusing their 'wisdom' and abilities for personal gain. It sucks...
As you said.
Extremely disappointing.
Old 31-12-2019, 07:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I thought that I would open a thread on the subject of money from a spiritualist's viewpoint.Does having money help or hinder you on your path?,Could there ever be an alternative to money?,Is money the cause of all your positive and negative emotion's?,etc.
I have to go now but I'll come back in a coupleof day's to see the responses,if any.
There is already an alternative to money: credit/debit cards.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 31-12-2019, 09:11 PM
Master

It isn't money, guns, knives, co2, ... to blame for anything. What makes this world are thoughts, including emotions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-12-2019, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It isn't money, guns, knives, co2, ... to blame for anything. What makes this world are thoughts, including emotions.

What's your view on crying? Whether through happiness or sadness?
Old 31-12-2019, 09:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
What's your view on crying? Whether through happiness or sadness?

Not sure why you're asking ... I guess it is an instinctual reaction. I was moved to tears of both emotions, and of others.

People can be impressed, sometimes fooled by tears.

It might not be a popular opinion, but I'd say that it is important what you do about the cause of those tears, more than about shedding them. It is more important about changing your reality into one that you want, than about your present emotions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.