Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-12-2023, 10:16 AM
Master
Unexpectedly bought 2 oracle decks. I somehow came across them, not sure what triggered it. I got interested in the Soul Helper Oracle and found Radleigh Valentine's "The Archangel Michael Sword of Light Oracle" and I loved it!

In the end I got both in. Well, to be correct, they're my Christmas pressie from my mum.
When honest, I like the AA Michael deck a bit more than the other.

In spite of no longer often buying decks I think this puts me at some 77 now.
Old 20-12-2023, 03:36 PM
Guide

I have given two packs away as Christmas presents because I don't really use them!

The ones I have are:

Tarot deck (standard)
Psychic Tarot
Energy oracle
Power Animal totem
The Divine feminine
Saints and Angels
Angels and Ancestors
Old 21-12-2023, 04:13 PM
Guide

I forgot to mention I have the Akashic Tarot deck as well.

And I've recently ordered the Urban Crow deck, as I love crows.
Old 23-12-2023, 01:39 PM
Newbie ;)

My Decks

The decks of cards I have are;

Good Witch Bad Witch by Gillian Kemp - I bought it for fun and haven't used it in years.

Healing the Mind and Spirit Cards by Brian L Weiss

The Goddess Tarot by Kris Waldherr - It doesn't really speak to me so I haven't used it much.

The Tarot of Vampyres by Ian Daniels - It looked interesting and is beautiful but it does not speak to me.

Angel Therapy Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue

Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards by Sonia Choquette

The Mythic Tarot by Juliet Sharman-Burke and Liz Greene. - This is the deck that speaks to me. I saw it in Chapters years ago and didn't buy it but I had to go back and get it. I don't have the meaning memorized but I have a list of generic card meanings and I read for myself.

I am currently only using The Mythic Tarot but now that I have pulled them all out and looked at them, I may start using the rest a bit more.
Old 23-12-2023, 01:40 PM
Newbie ;)

My Decks

The decks of cards I have are;

Good Witch Bad Witch by Gillian Kemp - I bought it for fun and haven't used it in years.

Healing the Mind and Spirit Cards by Brian L Weiss

The Goddess Tarot by Kris Waldherr - It doesn't really speak to me so I haven't used it much.

The Tarot of Vampyres by Ian Daniels - It looked interesting and is beautiful but it does not speak to me.

Angel Therapy Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue

Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards by Sonia Choquette

The Mythic Tarot by Juliet Sharman-Burke and Liz Greene. - This is the deck that speaks to me. I saw it in Chapters years ago and didn't buy it but I had to go back and get it. I don't have the meaning memorized but I have a list of generic card meanings and I read for myself.

I am currently only using The Mythic Tarot but now that I have pulled them all out and looked at them, I may start using the rest a bit more.
Old 01-02-2024, 09:47 AM
chongjasmine

I have a rider-waite deck and a before and a after rider waite deck.
Old 01-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongjasmine
I have a rider-waite deck and a before and a after rider waite deck.

What is a before and after rider waite tarot deck please? I have never heard of it.
Old 23-03-2024, 10:03 AM
Master
The Golden Future Oracle by Diana Cooper came in yesterday! It was released on the 19th of March.

It is a good deck, unusual cards in it that at first made me wonder what they were doing in a Golden Future deck like the "Robots" card.
Then reading the interpretation it made total sense :)

I recorded a review of the deck then found out it was mirrored so I can't use it, grrr...
And can't get that to change either with the "mirror" option.

In any case, a good deck!
Old 24-03-2024, 04:52 AM
Master
I bought a new deck. It is a rare thing for me to do, but it called out to my heart. It is the We’Moon Tarot. The art is beautiful and it is dedicated to the woman who created the Rider Waite Tarot deck.

The suits are based on the four elements.

Last edited by Anala : 25-03-2024 at 01:24 AM.
Old 25-03-2024, 12:51 AM
Administrator
Hello

LOL my collection expanded yet again. OMG I really need to stay out of thrift stores and off Amazon.

I now have another John Holland deck Spirit Messages. I use his Psychic Tarot as my main go to deck for readings.

I too have a deck for Crows MJ Cullinane and Witches Familiars Barbara Meeiklejohn-Free and Elvana Kate Peters

I do monthly Joy Committee give aways at work so April is National Mushroom Day so I have crystal mushrooms and I found oracle cards for that day as well. Mushroom Spirit Oracle Nichola MacIntosh

There seems to be cards for everything or event.

Lynn