Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-02-2023, 07:58 PM
Master
It is meant to be therapeutic as the premise is that we carry over traits and certain characteristics from life-time to life-time. Even traditional therapy can be difficult, it can be very emotional especially when digging stuff up from the past. Regression therapy can be just done on a person’s childhood, it does not have to go into a past life. People can find talking about a bad childhood difficult. Past-Life Regression Therapy is not for everyone. Maybe this is one reason most people do not remember past lives, they either block it out or it is deliberately kept from them because of the difficulty in remembering and reliving past events, especially past traumas.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:03 AM
Master
I have many pre-birth memories, I remember the "good fairy" in heaven and was very close to her, then many years after I see her on YouTube and she is a well followed transgender girl, but she doesn't know her potential and is asleep to herself not understanding that she could possibly be the "good fairy" in this lifetime and not the next.

utopiandreamchild
Old 06-02-2023, 05:21 AM
Master
I Am aware of my "soul group" and have identified many individual's within that group, many are famous and many I have brushed shoulders with in my relatively short life, a handful live at the same place I'm lodging at atm.

I remember walking the timeline encouraging my soul group to get involved especially when the age of fame and fortune came about, some got involved but others were too shy, which is unfortunate for them because they missed out.

A soul group consists of family, friends and aquaintances, the rest are stangers.

I am also aware of other soul groups, but I wont say any names because I'd first have to ask individual permission before doing that.

utopiandreamchild
Old 06-02-2023, 05:38 AM
Master
Before I was born I spent most of my time with family mainly because they needed reassurance that we were all going to make it through and end up together come rain or shine.

I was born the black sheep in the family and carry the most burden in the family but a soon as I have fully ascended family is first on my list, then the rest of my soul grouping.

Then "possibly" strangers, be they soul groups or spiritual groupings or any other groupings like alien groupings and such.
utopiandreamchild
Old 06-02-2023, 05:58 AM
Master
I remember God too, anyone else remember God from before they were born to this life?.
Long white hair long white beard and the most amazing eyes, electric blue.
What's also fascinating is he doesn't have a single wrinkle on him, not bad for "the old man".
God's definitely a smiler if there ever was one.
He's also a thinker, God likes to sit out in eternity and think, what he's looking for is a unique thought and he's happy to sit there and think it up till he aquires it.

utopiandreamchild
Old 06-02-2023, 06:18 AM
Glenda

Oh my God such 40 peoples exists who experienced this. It is unbelievable but so real. Find what you are... oh my God.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:01 PM
Master
I remember God Allah coming to visit my grandfather's house in the countryside. I remember God Zuess being close friends in heaven with my Father. I remember Goddess Athena and Goddess Venus and Goddess/the mother.

utopiandreamchild