Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 11-10-2022, 01:54 PM
Newbie ;)

How to manifest something quickly

Hello all,

My boyfriend just recently moved to Canada from the UK so we can start our lives together. The only problem is he's still awaiting an invite to apply for the actual visa part.

We had looked at Student visas and trying to get a invite from an employer to work (which he had got one, but after some investigating from that employer they said they couldn't sponsor an employee at the moment because of the war in the Ukraine). So our final attempt was the Working Holiday Visa.

The way it works is you put your name in a pool then it's drawn randomly from everyone else that also put their name in. Like pulling names from a hat. Once your name gets "pulled" you get an invitation to apply for an open work permit that lasts two years.

We went on a trip to the UK a few months ago. He applied before we left, got invited two days after we arrived in the UK, but unfortunately the police report he needed didn't come in until after his invite expired. So it was too late to apply for the work visa.

He applied for an invite again as soon as we got back home which was the 8th of September and we're still waiting for another invite again.

I know what I have to do - I need to detach from the situation like I did when we were travelling. We had tried almost every other avenue and the working holiday was our last resort because it didn't look too promising at first so when he applied I was thinking "eh, whatever, we're on our trip right now it doesn't matter anyways, we'll deal with it when we get back." And of course when it feels like it doesn't matter, he gets it.

Now when it does matter it seems like its taking forever. They choose people randomly from the invite pools so it truly is just a waiting game.

What can I do to help myself detach from this situation and help it come faster. The deadline is in 7 days. I'm waiting for a miracle.
Any tips would be very much appreciated!
Old 11-10-2022, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritu
... The deadline is in 7 days. I'm waiting for a miracle.
Any tips would be very much appreciated!
Hi, I'm sorry I didn't read much about the issue, why?
'It', details, don't matter to me.
You could be asking or wanting anything ...I would have the same advice.
Ha!

And just now I decided I'm going to send you my input in a private message.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-10-2022, 07:56 PM
Administrator
I was speaking to a friend of mine yesterday she comes from the UK moved to canada when they were young.
she is back here now. her son applied for a work visa for canada he got a reply quickly
But my friend uses Affirmations all the time so does her son. but he always does the affirmation as though it has already happened.

Namaste
Old 14-10-2022, 12:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Don't worry. The result will be the right one.

Dear Spiritu,

there is understanding for your concerns. Be free of worries.

If possible don't think about it. Know that the result will be the right one. Everyting is always right. Only the mind doesn't like it sometimes or mostly.

If it is supposed to be that your boyfriend receives the visa in time it is great. If not there is a reason and it is for the best.

So the result is always the right one. The duality exists in the dream only.

If you can't stop thinking about it, tell your mind that you are free of believing your thoughts. The more often you say this to your mind the less this worries will appear.

Warm regards

Advaita
Old 12-09-2023, 12:10 PM
Seeker

Angel1 Your vibration matters!

It doesn't matter what you want to manifest or how quickly you want to achieve it.
As long as you hold onto the fear of not having it, you block your manifestations.

So, I would suggest that any reader with a similar question first release their resistances and fears. Then, let it go and surrender it to the universe.

Finally, the most important step is to stay in the vibration of already having achieved your dream. You attract everything based on your vibration.
Old 12-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Dude111

Yes I suppose you could be right.....
Sometimes its very hard...

Good luck spiritu
Old 13-09-2023, 12:49 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree that raising your vibration to a positive level can make manifestation easier. I once received what I wanted when I believed the universe would provide it for me, but I also had to forgive, accept, and raise my vibration. I got it. Maybe what I did wasn't perfect, but it's true - it happened.
Old 17-10-2023, 02:27 AM
Seeker

Manifesting Quickly...

I do not believe that manifestations can happen quickly. The reason why I say that is because when you manifest and send that energy out into the universe, there are lessons that you must learn first before your manifestation comes to fruition.

The deeper the manifestation, the more lessons that will present itself to help you learn.

Trying to manifest quickly emits impatience and sometimes desperation and these are energy blockers. The universe will also present you lessons to help you overcome these blocks.

Hence, the importance of raising your vibrations to lessen the blocks. But there will always be lessons with each manifestation.