Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-12-2022, 07:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Now that's an idea, I could bottle it and sell on Ebay

So funny !!!!
Even better , because you have by far the rarest blood group on the planet why stop there.... Get a fashion house to put some top notes in and sell it to Tiffanys ... ""EAU de Negativity el sky""
..... Or then again ... We fill a few bottles with tap tap water , throw a drop of that red insect dye in, and flog em "en masses" to the poundshop and poundstrecher...( Obviously need to talk "terms" for my part in all this )....

Hhhmmmmmm.....
So anyone else out there AB neg ?....( Just out of curiosity?)...
Old 01-12-2022, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
So funny !!!!
Even better , because you have by far the rarest blood group on the planet why stop there.... Get a fashion house to put some top notes in and sell it to Tiffanys ... ""EAU de Negativity el sky""

Oh you budding entrepreneur
Unfortunately I can't even Donate any as I don't fit the criteria for donors, weight nor height frown: but I did offer

I have donated Bone so I have tried to help my fellow man.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:28 AM
Master

Really ?.... ( Bet you only wanted the free biccy !..)
Ah.. but at least you tried .
I don't think my blood counts either, on permanent blood thinners ....

You gave your BONES ?
So what are you saying ? You have no skeleton ? ( Cosmic.... Watch out ... First blood , now bones ...! Just saying !!!.... )....

BUT being serious .... Do you mean bone marrow ? Or actual bone ?.... ( Hope that's not what I broke a tooth on in my food the other day )....

I'm intrigued ?
Old 01-12-2022, 09:57 AM
Master

I fail to remember if I ever had any bones. I guess I’m just an amouba anyway. But just bigger. I’m made of only one cell and didn’t need much of anything because of that. I just absorb water and food by my cellular mouth and throw them out by something else. I don’t recall any human contactors last few decades, so I wonder if the FBI knows I exist. But tbh it doesn’t really matter. I got this forum and it’s a pretty nice place. I absorb love and light from here.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 01-12-2022, 10:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I fail to remember if I ever had any bones. I guess I’m just an amouba anyway. But just bigger. I’m made of only one cell and didn’t need much of anything because of that. I just absorb water and food by my cellular mouth and throw them out by something else. I don’t recall any human contactors last few decades, so I wonder if the FBI knows I exist. But tbh it doesn’t really matter. I got this forum and it’s a pretty nice place. I absorb love and light from here.

Kind regards,

CW
Haha....
Aww but that's all you need cosmic , that's all you need .
Old 01-12-2022, 01:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Really ?....

BUT being serious .... Do you mean bone marrow ? Or actual bone ?.... ( Hope that's not what I broke a tooth on in my food the other day )....

I'm intrigued ?

Bone AB. When your having any Surgery which involves a Fusion/Replacement or excess Bone removed you can sign a Register donating your Bone for other's who mybe have had Bone Cancer (amongst other problems) and have had their diseased/splintered bone removed and need a Fusion/Replacement to help them heal. I can't donate Blood so this is the best I can offer
Old 01-12-2022, 03:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Bone AB. When your having any Surgery which involves a Fusion/Replacement or excess Bone removed you can sign a Register donating your Bone for other's who mybe have had Bone Cancer (amongst other problems) and have had their diseased/splintered bone removed and need a Fusion/Replacement to help them heal. I can't donate Blood so this is the best I can offer
WOW .... I never knew that ! That's amazing.
Good for you...