Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-09-2022, 03:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You're welcome, and no problem. Hope you're feeling good again now!

Thank you again for all your help FairyCrystal - I hope you're doing well! Just a quick update to say some things have improved - and though I know it's unrelated to this convo, I've met and hugged my older brother for the first time in 13 years (there had been some trouble between us) - and I've come to realise that a lot of my thinking/feeling about him has been deeply flawed for the longest time. i.e. things that I'd been attributing to him could really have only been caused by dark entities. I'd been unfairly blaming him for paranormal things I'd experienced (frightening coincidences and so forth).

Though I could be wrong, I feel the visuals I'd been seeing weren't actually from him per-se but from darker entities playing on my fear [of my brother] since childhood and attempting to draw my energy. It somewhat perplexes me though... these purple visuals I described go away within seconds of calling upon Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael - and this has happened so many times now that it would be extremely unlikely for it to be coincidence. So I'm assuming that I'm seeing energy, but I don't (and never have) seen auras around other beings or plant-life. Bit confusing. I guess I'm attempting to get to the nub of what I'm actually seeing.

I'm considering requesting the services of Bill Bean, who has a solid reputation for helping people who are in similar situations to my own; hounded by living and discarnate spirits both. I've been under perpetual spiritual attack for such a long time (20+ years) and have tried everything I can to break free of it. There are times when I feel overcome by rage (that even I can sense isn't authentic to my own self) and it's incredibly frightening. I even heard a voice say recently: "I want him to kill himself." this voice was loud, crystal clear and utterly terrifying (at the time I was steadily concentrating on something unrelated to matters of spirit - listing something on eBay if memory serves!).

But the stress with neighbours still exists, and it's taking all my will to survive. But they've just been away for two weeks so that was a welcome and heavenly, relief ;)
Old 08-10-2022, 07:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

If you're seeing a purple mist, it's possible that energy is being drawn from you. This could be happening for a number of reasons, so it's important to investigate further to figure out what's going on. If you suspect that you're under attack from an energy vampire, take steps to protect yourself and cut off their access to your energy.
Old 09-10-2022, 08:04 PM
Administrator
A good way to protect yourself is by Visualising yourself sitting in a sphere of pure white light
or you can ask Arc Angel Michael to cut the cords of negativity from around you

Namaste
Old 15-10-2022, 02:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilemC
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with this... I've had ME/CFS for around 21 years and - even from the onset of the illness - whenever I've been resting with my eyes closed I've seen a violet mist in the shape of closing circles (not perfect circles, but that's the best way to describe it). The way it looks, it's as though something (energy I want to say) is being drawn out of me.
Sorry if this is a blunt reponse and insensitive, but I don't believe people see things in terms of spirit, this is not a visual realm in terms of seeing with ones material eyes.

True to all human beings too that if we are confined to no outside stimuli we conjur images and thoughts in our own minds and essentially the minds processing reverberating in and of it's self, many people will speak out loud to themselves or even have discussions with themselves.
This does not imply bad or good, it is what it is.

What is really at work from my perspective is your unconscious.
Things that happen in the unconscious that are every day agreed things: Breathing, blinking, scrathing an itch, anything that is tied to addiction and vices.

Whatever has been set back and not dealt with is buried in your unconscious, lies, deceit, ill will, negative thoughts, unused energy, aspirations, goals... A whole laundry list, if you do not act, the mind acts for you and this can come across to the non self aware person that they are seeing spiritual things, yes even with your eyes closed, your imagination wanders, it is automatic, you are not in control.

If you wish to know more about me since I seem to post a lengthy reply and is not fully in line with your post.. because it sends messages to you that you should recheck what you know of yourself but also your perceptions, I am happy to let you share your opinions.

Find my post on the astrology board; "Born connected to the spiritual world"

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-10-2022 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 15-10-2022, 10:29 AM
To new people here...the Admins have asked to shorten quoting of others to 2-3 sentences. It helps to re to the post #.
Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaGoat
Sorry if this is a blunt reponse and insensitive, but I don't believe people see things in terms of spirit,
this is not a visual realm in terms of seeing with ones material eyes.
Well, many, many here will disagree with that! Me included.
I'm glad you mentioned this is your belief...not a fact. Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2022, 02:59 PM
Administrator
I to Disagree I am a medium I see spirit

Namaste