Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-04-2024, 05:44 AM
Seeker

Can you protect yourself if someone is using a god/goddess to curse?

Hey all. I just had a little hypothetical question pop up in my head. So I (involuntarily) found myself thinking of a scenario in which someone who doesn't like a particular person, even if it's for very little or no reason, calls on a deity that they work with to curse them. Could the deity just proceed to curse the unsuspecting individual? Is there any way one could protect themselves from such a scenario? If I pray to God, could he help protect me from such a scenario? Or would I have to do the step-by-step curse reversal as part of the process
Old 10-04-2024, 12:45 PM
If something is cursing you I would not call them a god or goddess --but rather ...an evil spirit, a bad spirit, a demon?
I dunno.
But, for me, I would say YES - ask God for protection...then smile, it's done.
Have no fear, have no doubt.
Some people have no relationship or trust in God...so sure, do a 'ritual'. :)
Either way - walk tall in confidence and smile - it's done..leaving NO crack, no opening of doubt.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-04-2024, 06:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panorama361
Hey all. I just had a little hypothetical question pop up in my head. So I (involuntarily) found myself thinking of a scenario in which someone who doesn't like a particular person, even if it's for very little or no reason, calls on a deity that they work with to curse them. Could the deity just proceed to curse the unsuspecting individual? Is there any way one could protect themselves from such a scenario? If I pray to God, could he help protect me from such a scenario? Or would I have to do the step-by-step curse reversal as part of the process
To answer your question, there are multiple answers, because it depends on where you live. Because in the Western countries, the Catholics use Exorcists to expel malevolent spirits. Whereas in Asia, such as Japan and Cambodia, they use Shamans.
In the religion of Shintoism, though, there is friction between State Shinto and Shamanistic Shinto, because the State version considers themselves as the Official one, so they frown on Shamans who work on their own. Usually, those Shamans are those who reside in remote rural villages that are isolated away from the activities of the official State Shinto.
Old 12-04-2024, 11:10 AM
Master
Just extend your energy and it will bounce off.
Old 14-04-2024, 05:18 PM
Knower

Well, for one, they wouldn't be calling upon a higher-dimensional being (what we'd call a god or goddess), because such beings wouldn't participate. To do so is literally beneath them.

What they would end up calling upon, whether they know it or not, is a being from the lower astral who is willing to lie and pretend they are a god/goddess in order to get a human's attention. What angels are to us, we are to them, and many of them love to latch on to humans. And that being might be willing to follow orders and go pester another person, if it means continuing to get human attention.

But a person summoning beings from the lower astral would have to be of a very low vibration themselves in order to attract that being and interact with it in the first place (and, let's face it, if you're trying to lay a curse on anybody, you are operating from a very low vibration).

But lower astral beings can't do much to harm higher-vibration humans, because of the wide disparity in frequency. So they may try to do harm, but at most it's going to result in a minor annoyance. Higher vibration people are safe from curses, because they don't fear them, don't take them seriously, and know they are safe. The people who can be successfully cursed are the ones who believe they can, because they live at a low enough vibration, with a disempowered enough worldview.

It's all about belief, and your own personal frequency.