Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 05-01-2021, 06:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello from Illinois, USA!

Hello all! I am so happy to have found this forum. My real spiritual journey started in my early 20s, I am now 33 (34 this year ). I was raised Catholic but once I left home and started living my life for myself my views shifted drastically. First I took a dive into not believing anything, atheist per se; it was a sad and dark time. Fast forward a year or two, I was in such a dark place - I started to see 9:11 everywhere. I looked into the meaning (there are different variations, of course), the one that clicked was that change was coming. At that point I took a deep dive into signs, symbols, numbers, crystals; there was so much information and it felt SO GOOD. It was like the light had returned to my body and the darkness was gone. Ive been highly interested in the universe, angels, religions (learning/researching/understanding) and all things spiritual since then. There is something real among us that only some of us can feel and see - I know I am one of those people. 9:11 still sticks with me to this day. I do not know anyone like myself and I dont talk about it much with others because it is laughed off or not taken seriously. Although my friends joke and call me Buddha.

Ive learned that I am very intuitive. And I honestly I believe I have been placed here to shed small rays of light to those around me. I feel a real connection to the universe.

I was triggered to find this forum and like-minded people after an Angel Card reading last week. In the room was myself, my partner, and her two best friends (one on Zoom). I went first - my first card stated that I was a lightworker and to not let others opinions cause doubt in myself. Last up was our friend on Zoom - she did not have cards with her on her end so she asked if I could try to channel the angels for her (since the angels told me in this reading that i was a lightworker) - I held the cards, shuffled them, thought about her, her family, all things I know about her. Two cards jumped from the deck, so those were selected as 1 and 2, then we pulled two more cards for her. Before we flipped the cards, I said to myself that I would know upon reading card 1 if these were actually for her or if they were entangled in something with me since I was handling the cards. Card 1 was flipped and I knew instantly that it was a card for her. I had channeled for her correctly. Card 2 Angel Sonya, a message from a deceased loved one telling her that they were happy and doing good. Her mother passed just a couple months ago. We all started crying. It was unbelievable. I knew then I had to find a place with people like me. So, here I am!