Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 04-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello from Cheshire UK

I am so pleased to have found this forum, it's something I needed for months. Firstly, I have immersed myself into watching and reading about NDE's on YouTube, books and various article sites.

My daughter has terminal Cancer and has maybe a month left on this earth. She will leave 3 lovely boys who don't really have a Father they can count on after an acrimonious divorce 3 years ago. So, my wife and I plus my other two daughters are acting as support and carer for our daughter. She has lived with this disease for nearly 20 years. My Alice will be 55 on the 7th January in 3 days time.

Understanding NDE's are more meaningful to me to find solace that my daughter will end up in a beautiful/dimension realm of unconditional peace and love free of pain and illness. This gives me such strength!

So, I will read accounts from members here who may have been, or are in similar situations to my family. Thanks for reading.

Love

Peter
Old 04-01-2021, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaPete
I am so pleased to have found this forum, it's something I needed for months. Firstly, I have immersed myself into watching and reading about NDE's on YouTube, books and various article sites.

My daughter has terminal Cancer and has maybe a month left on this earth. She will leave 3 lovely boys who don't really have a Father they can count on after an acrimonious divorce 3 years ago. So, my wife and I plus my other two daughters are acting as support and carer for our daughter. She has lived with this disease for nearly 20 years. My Alice will be 55 on the 7th January in 3 days time.

Understanding NDE's are more meaningful to me to find solace that my daughter will end up in a beautiful/dimension realm of unconditional peace and love free of pain and illness. This gives me such strength!

So, I will read accounts from members here who may have been, or are in similar situations to my family. Thanks for reading.

Love

Peter

I hope you find your answers and I am so sorry about your daughter.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-01-2021, 11:07 PM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-01-2021, 01:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Big John.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:56 AM
Master
If it wasn't for you you, we would not know about your daughter.

Therefore, I honor you, by thanking you.

Old 05-01-2021, 08:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Love

Peter

I'm so sorry to hear your story, Peter. I'm glad to hear your research has brought you to the message of our survival beyond death. What you've learned from reading accounts of NDEs is indicative of what your daughter and all of us will find after we pass over.

I'm in Nottinghamshire and I learned about survival many years ago after the death of our son. I've been learning ever since and trying to help others. I'm administrator of a website whose primary focus is that of the so-called afterlife.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I'm so sorry to hear your story, Peter. I'm glad to hear your research has brought you to the message of our survival beyond death. What you've learned from reading accounts of NDEs is indicative of what your daughter and all of us will find after we pass over.

I'm in Nottinghamshire and I learned about survival many years ago after the death of our son. I've been learning ever since and trying to help others. I'm administrator of a website whose primary focus is that of the so-called afterlife.

Thank you Bob for your kind words. May I know the website you are an administrator on?
Old 05-01-2021, 09:47 PM
Administrator
Hi And Welcome To Spiritual Forums.

I am sorry to read your introduction about your Daughter

We have a Healing thread here put it in there so we can send her Healing

Namaste
Old 05-01-2021, 10:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thank you Bob for your kind words. May I know the website you are an administrator on?

I've sent a p.m.
Old 07-01-2021, 12:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi And Welcome To Spiritual Forums.

I am sorry to read your introduction about your Daughter

We have a Healing thread here put it in there so we can send her Healing

Namaste

Oh thank you, I will do that.

God Bless you all.