Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-10-2016, 04:31 AM
Pathfinder

Action cards

I recently did a one card spread + a clarifier regarding my ex. We're absolutely done talking right now (too much tension/negative history/vibes, plus we never took our time away as ex's) and are both taking a long break from talking. It was agreed he would talk to me when he was ready, and I was ready too, to try to just talk as friends. So my question was: what will his actions be towards me when he comes back? I pulled:

2 of cups: he will ask for a reconciliation. He will be kind and thoughtful towards me. He will ask for a new friendship/romance. He will see me romantically and act on it when previously, he did not. He will lovingly share with me.

Knight of cups: he will express romantic interest. He will be bearing a positive message and good news in love. He will sweep me off my feet, in a good way.

Thoughts?
Old 06-10-2016, 03:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asura657
I recently did a one card spread + a clarifier regarding my ex. We're absolutely done talking right now (too much tension/negative history/vibes, plus we never took our time away as ex's) and are both taking a long break from talking. It was agreed he would talk to me when he was ready, and I was ready too, to try to just talk as friends. So my question was: what will his actions be towards me when he comes back? I pulled:

2 of cups: he will ask for a reconciliation. He will be kind and thoughtful towards me. He will ask for a new friendship/romance. He will see me romantically and act on it when previously, he did not. He will lovingly share with me.

Knight of cups: he will express romantic interest. He will be bearing a positive message and good news in love. He will sweep me off my feet, in a good way.

Thoughts?

Hi Asura,

Personally, I would not hype the reading up and use words such as " He will sweep me off my feet" or assuming any kind of emotion on his end.Those are ego created words that could cause more dissapointment for you down the line. I guess if you pulled an additinal card like Devil or Lovers I could see the sweeping part...ya know nakidness lol.. The two cups: folks are giving each other their cups. It could mean a freindship or love offering. Its good energy for certain ..

A knight of cups could indicate he will deliver something, sometimes it could be something as small as a good positive vibration or an emaill. Something is something.. Phone call even better, time will tell...

Id be happy for you if you both finally do reunite and work things out, if ever. keep us updated!

P.S. I have had those pulls in the past and recevived nothing from anyone. Spirit could be telling you that if you want to build a healthy loveing relationship ( like the two of cups) with someone, you need to build that relationship with yourself. Knight of cups could be you. More times than none, we read our own energy
Old 06-10-2016, 03:43 AM
Pathfinder

Clover, yes I certainly don't want to be disappointed or egocentric. Yes I agree it's much better than the last time, and I was hoping this would be a more romantic offering of the cups instead of a friendship offering. Though I do want us to be on good grounds in anything, really. Well, he's said he doesn't want to talk to me right now, he just wants his space.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Master
The best advice somebody ever gave me in regards to love was stay rooted in reality so you can see the situation clearly.